Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Kingdom Game Thread - page 3. (Read 4181 times)

legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
July 22, 2017, 08:24:05 PM
blah blah blah

Make good on the depository shares that you shorted, and then you'll have some credibility.

There is not and never was any legitimate reason to fail to deposit what was due for your depository shares. This is something that every single other user of the game did. It was only you who failed to deposit. This was only possible at all because of the trust you enjoyed as creator of the game, and your trust in the crypto community. Trust which you abused in order to scam.

Until then, you are simply a clear scammer with unpaid debts, who ripped off others causing clear, obvious and direct harm. Please pay your debts.
Activity: 89
Merit: 11
July 22, 2017, 09:26:54 AM
For the benefit of readers, I will rehash some well known facts below, interspersed with my replies. This will also be crossposted to the new uncensored CK thread.

* some people claim that I stole their funds, whereas the fact is I have never withdrawn a single monerito from any CK game. In this spring, all of my 50,000 XMR (~USD 2 million) were spent from the game by gifts, M3 sales (against Markka) and outright theft. In addition, I always paid PJ salaries from my pocket, and also redeemed him to work forever without no payment, all from my pocket;

The two are compatible (assuming you did not withdraw anything, I do not know). You have scammed B1, not monerito, but I'll choose to assume this is just loose talk, and that you are claiming you did not withraw bitcoin instead: you have created, and used, in game items (B1 tokens) that were supposed to be only created from a matching deposit. Given you were running the bitcoin wallet, nobody saw whether you, or not, in fact, deposited the bitcoin to back these. Whether you did or not, the failure (and subsequent mockery) to honour the debt you created is what we're crossed about. Whether you withdrew from the game or not is irrelevant, since it is only one of the ways in which you could have created debt to others.

* darkness rebellion was not fair; I always possessed the majority of all Markka, so the ouster from my GM position was not according to rules, hence fully illegal;

According to the rules of the game, locking you out of your accounts might have been against the rules, I'm not sure as I have not checked thoroughly. However, I remember that crichton did convene a meeting as per the rules, with the required amount of notice, and the game was put under the supervision of what you call the "darkness", but I more prosaically call a caretaker group. You might or might not remember, but crichton was temporarily in control of a lot of M, due to your mucking around with character IDs to swap 1 and 36 (IIRC) and thus breaking changelog usefulness. During that time, crichton had most of the M.

That said, this is not super relevant either. I decided kicked you out once it became clear you were not about to stop your descent into idiocy, and that locking you out was both (1) leverage to get you to refund those you stiffed and (2) a defense against the wanton vandalism you had inficted the game so far.

* Embassy theft needs some time to resolve, I will surely get back at least the items, and the stupidguys go to jail. I am sorry to inform that the BTC is unable to recover as it was transferred upon the theft and hidden;

The whole timeline of these events is suspect, given that you started withholding bitcoin and mocking us before this supposed theft (plus the fire, and the flood) happen. My current opinion is that it is all bullshit and/or self manufactured. I choose to disbelieve that you would somehow decide to put all or most your bitcoin in paper wallets, which you'd keep stored in a public area near a naked flame.

* I acknowledge some of the debts that people hold against me as valid, but please understand that the game is a game and cannot collect from out-of-game assets;

In game debts are wholly in game, agreed. If you have in game debts, then they stay there.
In case you said this because you were attempting to equate your debts to in game debts, then I am afraid they are emphatically not in game debts. The bitcoin depository was an out of game wallet, as any reasonable person would find. And your subsequent agreement to exchange B1 for bitcoin was clearly an in game to out of game action, as bitcoin wallets are an out of game thing, as, again, any reasonable person would find.

* I can liquidate all my Markka position (rightfully more than 2 trillion) to pay the debts as well, but preferably to those who actually were hurt, and did not comply with the rebellion;
I AM OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS; ENOUGH OF THIS MADNESS.

As I said to you several times before, if you find a buyer for any/some/all/part of your in game holdings, then I will facilitate the transaction, under the condition that the buyer's bitcoin goes directly to creditors, or an otherwise trusted party for distribution to creditors.

It is still my hope that this can be solved, and to get you back in the game and making it better. It has recently seemed that this path was closed, due to you starting another game, but I am glad to see you may be willing to make things right. As Karl Hungus, I believe there is potential still, especially if the ability to access player's funds/items is curtailed (since your reputation may take time to heal, even after paying your debts back). Moreover, I do agree that you did pay for the game to develop (though not all: a large part was paid by everyone, through the sale of in-game consols, though I do not know where most of the dev money came from). However, paying for this does not entitle you to then withhold owed money from others. You seem to assume evil intent from us, but really we're just miffed by your own  evil intent when you decided to withhold withdrawals (before the alleged fire, flood, and theft), and mocked us over it.

Anyway, my suggestion is still the same: pay the roughly 600 or 700 bitcoin or so that are due (or strike deals with individual creditors as appropriate). If this is done, I will give your accounts back (pending agreement from the other two members of the "darkness" caretaker group).

legendary
July 21, 2017, 01:04:43 PM
How do you feel smooth, you were the first person ever to write to CK original thread. Happy now? I feel sad.. 3 years of work and all this money down the drain because nobody takes action about crime in daylight...

I feel sad that you decided to veer in a self-destructive direction and take down not only yourself, but also the game, and in doing so caused great harm and pain to people far less able than you or me to absorb the losses (which includes both the unpaid debts as well as the loss of value of in-game assets; for a number of devoted players those assets were life changing before you blew up their value).

The least you can do at this point is at least pay the debts. If you don't want to work to undo the damage you did to the game, you can at least undo the damage to those you directly screwed by shorting the depository funds.

legendary
July 21, 2017, 08:26:14 AM
I read when smooth writes above, but there are salient points in my own, completely unaddressed:

1. I am 2+ million down on this game already, and all this money has gone to your pocket, players. Have some luv, ok?

Fair point, but that was, I assume, your choice to invest in building a game that presumably you felt would be worth more than two million (after all, I consider you too intelligent to spend 2 million on something that you expect to be worth less than 2 million).

Indeed, most reasonable people would agree that it had a far greater chance to be worth more than 2 million before you went off the rails and started refusing to pay your debts, leading directly to the 'rebellion' and other issues you mention.

2. Crichton stole the game and took it down, for which reason the ledger is corrupted and there is no means to pay ingame.

I will confess that not an expert on the game rules, but I do know this was done only after players found that they weren't being paid, for depository tokens which you created and which they had purchased (the terms of such purchase varied, but in nearly all cases players obtained those tokens by trading for other valuable goods or services, in some cases at least, other depository tokens purchased with other, real, out-of-game funds).

As a matter of damage control, I don't find freezing your accounts and denying access until the debts are paid to be unreasonable. Perhaps it violated in-game rules, perhaps not. If so, then the remedy for that should be in-game.

All that said, it it seems likely to me that an agreement could be reached with the appropriate parties regarding both restoring at least some degree of control over the game (with perhaps some enhanced integrity controls to prevent a recurrence) and payment of the debts. However, I speak for no one on this.

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud
July 21, 2017, 08:26:02 AM
I read when smooth writes above, but there are salient points in my own, completely unaddressed:

1. I am 2+ million down on this game already, and all this money has gone to your pocket, players. Have some luv, ok?

2. Crichton stole the game and took it down, for which reason the ledger is corrupted and there is no means to pay ingame.

Address these, I am available for 100% loss (everything in addition to the 2+ million and 3 years of my time, and I acknowledge darkness won this one) but obviously the bleeding stops about there, I am not a stupid one and stealing the game was too much.

I stole the game? How? Pretty sure that was a unanimous decision by a board vote after you dismissed/denied/delayed the debt you created--you did that and can fix it any time you want/can--you created the debt. pay it.

All the deflection/blame/pleas-for-sympathy reads like the delusions of a psychopath.
donator
Activity: 1722
July 21, 2017, 08:15:00 AM

Address these, I am available for 100% loss (everything in addition to the 2+ million and 3 years of my time, and I acknowledge darkness won this one) but obviously the bleeding stops about there, I am not a stupid one and stealing the game was too much.

legendary
July 21, 2017, 08:06:24 AM
* I acknowledge some of the debts that people hold against me as valid, but please understand that the game is a game and cannot collect from out-of-game assets;

When you create depository tokens in the game but unlike everyone else, instead of actually depositing funds with the treasurer, you rely on your position as game founder, game master, etc. to promise to pay those funds later, that is not 'a game is a game and cannot collect from out-of-game assets', that is an out-of-game deficiency based on your own misconduct.

When you offer to purchase in-game assets (in particular, the above fraudulent fractional reserve depository tokens) for out-of-game payment (in large part to address the pre-existing deficiency described above), and such offer is accepted by others who deliver the in-game assets to you, but then you fail to make the out-of-game payment that was agreed, that is also not 'a game is a gam' that is an out-of-game debt.

Even if these agreements to purchase in-game assets for out-of-game payment were somehow invalidated or cancelled (though I can't imagine why that would happen), it would still leave those depository tokens in circulation and you in debt for the out-of-game deficiency for the funds that you failed to actually deposit when you created those tokens.

The suggestion is to stop acting like a scammer and pay your debts. The Poloniex funds alone are more than sufficient to repay the original principal and stop the accrual of additional interest. Such payment (or even undertaking a process of regular partial payments) would also strengthen your position in negotiating to restoring access to your in-game assets.
donator
July 21, 2017, 07:56:26 AM
- - This is a preliminary warning of a possible Phase Change - -

I don't want to talk loosely here, the situation is critical now. I think there is too much of a disconnect between me and the players, as evidenced by the following:

* 4 weeks of CK:U have caused only 14 valid players to migrate, this is less than 50% and not enough to continue with this version;
* some people claim that I stole their funds, whereas the fact is I have never withdrawn a single monerito from any CK game. In this spring, all of my 50,000 XMR (~USD 2 million) were spent from the game by gifts, M3 sales (against Markka) and outright theft. In addition, I always paid PJ salaries from my pocket, and also redeemed him to work forever without no payment, all from my pocket;
* darkness rebellion was not fair; I always possessed the majority of all Markka, so the ouster from my GM position was not according to rules, hence fully illegal;
* Embassy theft needs some time to resolve, I will surely get back at least the items, and the stupidguys go to jail. I am sorry to inform that the BTC is unable to recover as it was transferred upon the theft and hidden;
* I still possess some funds, especially the Poloniex account (USD 2), Markkas in Ultima (USD 0-3) and CH shares (0.5);
* I will stop doing all this and spend time in my castle instead, it will be timeshare based bitcoin castle (1 share is 1 week in the best accommodation (1 room) availabel, any time of the year (total 500 will be issued, for 50 weeks * 10 rooms (it has 13 bedrooms) and it's possible I give some of the
timeshares to the holders of debt if this can be resolved amicably;
* I can liquidate all my Markka position (rightfully more than 2 trillion) to pay the debts as well, but preferably to those who actually were hurt, and did not comply with the rebellion;

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019
July 21, 2017, 07:12:41 AM
Hi y'all. glad to see everyOne here Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
July 18, 2017, 04:38:57 AM
Welcome to Crypto Kingdom - Universe!

This thread and the Game DB are the main methods to record the transition from older versions of Crypto Kingdom to the new platform.

FEEL FREE TO EDIT THE DB BY ADDING YOUR (PROPOSED) INFO!

FEEL FREE TO INTRODUCE YOURSELF IN THE THREAD!

This thread and the Game DB are the main methods to record the transition from older versions of Crypto Kingdom to the new platform.

I want to play this version also and if it's possible I would like the characters serje(36), xanne(164) and deborah(1047) to be ascended into one greater character!

The new name will be serje!

Thank you!
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
July 12, 2017, 11:38:16 PM
Any chance of peace talks?

Everybody loses with this fork into two CK's, why don't you compromise, have a vote on a settlement that allows you to resume control of your accounts, and try and grow the value of everyone's investment. Then you repay people from your CK assets.
donator
July 12, 2017, 12:23:12 PM
So, again, my reply is ignored..

Yes, no answer machine here, it seems.
Activity: 130
Merit: 14
July 11, 2017, 07:33:50 AM
Johnny from U:Uranus is getting
Higher (lvl 4)
Happier
Healthier
Hornier
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
July 10, 2017, 11:05:41 AM
You, on the other hand, are not in any need of money,

While others boast with their BMWs and don't pay me money they ow me I am currently working at McDonalds in order to put myself through college.
And some say I am not in need of money.
Thank you Risto.

Try thanking the darknessdudes, the ones that ensure that we even (still) have the need for money (in the world of abundance). I am a bad example for money handling because I have had unlimited for 8 years, and for 4 years possessed the printing press rights, and this year demonstrated how I can live without giving any fucks to it.

Yes, it's been a year of divorce, death threats, arson, thefts, embezzlements and disbelief, but - GIVE FUCK 0. That is the key. There are many keys, many ways, but whatever I write is true: M2 vs. M showed the way, it's just the hardheadedness of people who still don't see it. Everyone CAN be like me, I just don't give a fuck if they do it or not. I feel sorry for what happened, but the onus is still on the perpetrators of injustice. You also could not serve your creditors too easily if everything you owned was taken away from you, as they have done to me many times, thinking I give a fuck but no, I don't.

The Universe is Mind, and I have picked all these things from the galactic menu before this incarnation. Because of the multitude of choices, I don't profess to know what is best for you, and I have the means to pay you, out of generosity, not out of duty. It's just that I feel people should wise up, and sometimes hardships are the way (see my history for reference, it's not all easy u know from prev paragraph...) and also it's unbelievable how little people prefer to help me vs. bitch about me.

I understand your troubles Risto.
However, it is not my fault for things that happened to you and I shouldn't be the one suffering for them just as much as you shouldn't be suffering for things that aren't your fault either.

I would love to have a drink with you in Talinn and help you out with anything you need, but my financials aren't able to support such a travel.
I'd have to work around a 100 hours to afford a 1 way trip there.
If you would be willing to book a ticket for me, even deduct it from my E1 withdrawals, you can count on me to have a cup of coffee and a lot of drinks probably with you.
donator
July 10, 2017, 09:29:32 AM
You, on the other hand, are not in any need of money,

While others boast with their BMWs and don't pay me money they ow me I am currently working at McDonalds in order to put myself through college.
And some say I am not in need of money.
Thank you Risto.

Try thanking the darknessdudes, the ones that ensure that we even (still) have the need for money (in the world of abundance). I am a bad example for money handling because I have had unlimited for 8 years, and for 4 years possessed the printing press rights, and this year demonstrated how I can live without giving any fucks to it.

Yes, it's been a year of divorce, death threats, arson, thefts, embezzlements and disbelief, but - GIVE FUCK 0. That is the key. There are many keys, many ways, but whatever I write is true: M2 vs. M showed the way, it's just the hardheadedness of people who still don't see it. Everyone CAN be like me, I just don't give a fuck if they do it or not. I feel sorry for what happened, but the onus is still on the perpetrators of injustice. You also could not serve your creditors too easily if everything you owned was taken away from you, as they have done to me many times, thinking I give a fuck but no, I don't.

The Universe is Mind, and I have picked all these things from the galactic menu before this incarnation. Because of the multitude of choices, I don't profess to know what is best for you, and I have the means to pay you, out of generosity, not out of duty. It's just that I feel people should wise up, and sometimes hardships are the way (see my history for reference, it's not all easy u know from prev paragraph...) and also it's unbelievable how little people prefer to help me vs. bitch about me.
Activity: 763
Merit: 534
July 10, 2017, 05:07:32 AM

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
BITCOIN TRADER 2016
July 10, 2017, 12:49:35 AM
How do we can join in this game? Is this game need a money to invest and earn money or you have a character to develop and when the time has come to a highest level you can earn some money?
donator
July 08, 2017, 10:22:49 PM
Can someone fill me in on the exit scam?  And also where I can download the game?  I always wondered if this project left the role playing stage.

He issued B1 (mBTC) and E1 (€) which weren't backed by actual mBTC and €
When people started withdrawing he didn't pay out

Outstanding debt without interest is at 600BTC

The game doesn't download, you can access it over cryptokingdom.me

The matter is discussed amply in other CK threads and will be deleted from here promptly. Rebels have stolen both my BTC paperwallets (Embassy 4/2017) and XMR online wallets (hack 2/2016 and before). B1/E1 situation became untenable when my accounts representing more than 50% of the game were blocked from access (Ultima 5-6/2017). As a result the marketcap collapsed.

"Let them marinate themselves in their own juices, Ultima is done, and if the loot is not enough to pay their imaginary debts, better luck next time."
Activity: 763
Merit: 534
July 08, 2017, 09:53:02 PM
FUCKs to all. CK is ded; long live CK.

Loaf (680) > HSH Prince Loaf of Aether (HIGH Serene Fck'Hed)
Syksy (138) > Princess Babba of Earth
SyksyII (224) > Princess Bolani of Water
Eleanor (236) > Princess Brioche of Air
Sini (199) > Princess Boule of Fire

CUMs.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
July 08, 2017, 06:52:59 PM
Can someone fill me in on the exit scam?  And also where I can download the game?  I always wondered if this project left the role playing stage.

He issued B1 (mBTC) and E1 (€) which weren't backed by actual mBTC and €
When people started withdrawing he didn't pay out

Outstanding debt without interest is at 600BTC

The game doesn't download, you can access it over cryptokingdom.me
Pages:
Jump to: