Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto like a fulltime job - page 31. (Read 4713 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
October 12, 2018, 12:51:35 PM
Cryptocurrencies can really greatly facilitate the opportunities for work, because if you understand how to work with cryptocurrencies correctly and understand how to analyze projects correctly, then you can actually work on an ongoing basis.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
October 12, 2018, 12:43:35 PM
Encryption is my pleasure. I still have work outside. Here, i can earn extra income with some bounty programs. Or trade on some sites
Activity: 97
Merit: 2
October 12, 2018, 12:09:55 PM
Personally, at this moment I wouldn't abandon my full-time job to do Crypto. I still consider everything related to Crypto as my second part-time job or a hobby, though if we compare money that I make in each one - Crypto sometimes lets me earn more than my job. Nevertheless, I still prefer to keep it this way. Crypto is too unpredictable for my taste, while my full-time job brings me constant stable income.
This way I'm less reliant on the market condition. I'll continue to do it as long as I have enough time for both jobs, in case it situation changes, I'll unfortunately have to say goodbye to either Crypto or full-time job.
And I'm not sure what I'll choose.
Activity: 532
October 11, 2018, 03:10:51 PM
Crypto like a fulltime job this is very accurate. When we want to be successful in the crypto market we have to spend a lot of time, knowledge, effort and money to get good results because it is too risky and besides, the profit is So huge is it as a full-time job.
If we compare 2016 and 2017 with today's time, then there was a period when the cryptocurrency brought very good incomes to all areas of activity in the cryptocurrency business. Perhaps then it was possible to have a cryptocurrency as the only job and source of income. But today is a completely different time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
October 11, 2018, 02:56:14 PM
I don’t mind that a lot of people are everyday here. Our trying to be rich is clear and the majority of us are ready to make crypto our fulltime job. Of course, it could not be so easy at the beginning but I am sure that the amount of participant on the cryptomarket will be grown so much in the future it just needs in becoming more popular and so many organizations will lose their employees because of crypto. I think that it is the one more reason of crypto’s being banned. Are you ready to give up your job to be here or not?
Personally I'm not ready to quit my main job because it has become so uneasy to earn decent money with crypto. Everybody is tired of this downtrend and profit has decreased several times, so my regular job is quite a remedy for these hard times.
Activity: 726
Merit: 250
October 11, 2018, 02:46:18 PM
Crypto like a fulltime job this is very accurate. When we want to be successful in the crypto market we have to spend a lot of time, knowledge, effort and money to get good results because it is too risky and besides, the profit is So huge is it as a full-time job.
Activity: 140
Merit: 16
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 11, 2018, 02:41:36 PM
I don't see at this moment taht I can drop my current job and wrk only with crytpo this is too risky because price is changing very fast
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
October 11, 2018, 02:32:28 PM
This market is really a job that will leave you in a situation where you can start to work full time at the beginning of the day and start doing things. Especially if you have drowned in bounty programs you can come to the end of the point you can never come.
If we're already too hassled on working outside the home, facing traffics and companies issue then having bounty fulltime is not so bad idea, but we can't guarantee salary since we were not sure on dates they will pay us.
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 11, 2018, 02:29:29 PM
I don’t mind that a lot of people are everyday here. Our trying to be rich is clear and the majority of us are ready to make crypto our fulltime job. Of course, it could not be so easy at the beginning but I am sure that the amount of participant on the cryptomarket will be grown so much in the future it just needs in becoming more popular and so many organizations will lose their employees because of crypto. I think that it is the one more reason of crypto’s being banned. Are you ready to give up your job to be here or not?
nice idea to leave a job in order to be here, yet as long as we are facing fiat there are not so many positive sides about it, at least personally for me. but i hope someday i will do it
Activity: 230
The Exchange for EOS Community
October 11, 2018, 02:17:32 PM
I believe that the work here is not for me, I think that if I only work here, I'll be a long time to wait for their reward, because everything is very unpredictable and unstable, for me it's extra income, which takes me not much time.
Activity: 280
October 11, 2018, 02:03:09 PM
This market is really a job that will leave you in a situation where you can start to work full time at the beginning of the day and start doing things. Especially if you have drowned in bounty programs you can come to the end of the point you can never come.
Activity: 378
October 11, 2018, 01:55:47 PM
For me, cryptography is an extra income. I believe that you need to earn in different areas to eliminate the possible risks of being left with nothing.
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
October 11, 2018, 01:52:15 PM
If you are not a professional trader, then today it is not possible to live on one crypt. Payments for bounty have fallen very much lately and there are a lot of scam projects on the market. It is necessary to wait for the start of the pump of the entire market, and I think then the situation will change radically!
Activity: 448
October 11, 2018, 01:49:11 PM
Crypto like a fulltime is possible, but it is hard to believe that somebody estimate bounty as a full time job. These days even in ICO and trading profit is too low, so you have to be ready for anything
Activity: 294
October 11, 2018, 01:46:13 PM
Why not? especially if my income in the crypto currency world exceeds several times. This is a promising future job. Roll Eyes
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
October 11, 2018, 01:27:58 PM
For those who do not have much investment in crypto, it is better to look for work outside the crypto. the crypto part time job, and the fulltime job in crypto is also not bad, it is the investors who are not able to do their money.
Activity: 224
October 11, 2018, 01:25:49 PM
I have not thought about such a cardinal decision yet. But in the future, everything can be, since the crypto world is growing and the prospects in it too Roll Eyes
Activity: 560
YOUC - www.youengine.io
October 11, 2018, 12:53:32 PM

Personally, i don't consider crypto as a full time because it is very risky and i still have my full time job outside cryptocurrency.
But if you are an expert of crypto, of course you can be succeed because you have knowledge and experience about crypto.
So for me, i am not ready to give up my full time job to doing full crypto job.
Activity: 210
October 11, 2018, 11:48:26 AM
How hard it is today. The market is falling, payments are falling, many ICO simply die without paying anything, and many are simple frauds. I am saddened by the situation. And now I can say...
We really need regulation.
What is this regulation you are talking about? I think both among ICOs and bounty participants, there are many scammers. Bounty hunters came up with a lot of crafty technics for getting a lot of friends really fast in social networks and so on. In any case, all of these is bad.
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
October 11, 2018, 11:03:53 AM
How hard it is today. The market is falling, payments are falling, many ICO simply die without paying anything, and many are simple frauds. I am saddened by the situation. And now I can say...
We really need regulation.
Pages:
Jump to: