Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto like a fulltime job - page 27. (Read 4713 times)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
October 17, 2018, 11:32:14 AM
Even though crypto has good potential but it remains a high risk so there are some people who don't want to risk all the time just in crypto, I think crypto is not something that takes a lot of time unless you do mining and even mining can be left for some time another thing so I think crypto is not the right reason to leave the busyness that we usually do and our work, and isn't working on both of them even more profitable?
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
October 17, 2018, 11:24:50 AM
Even is market will be stable at least during 6 months I don't think that I will drop my current work and come here for all time. This very ricky and you never know what will be tomorrow!
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
October 17, 2018, 11:19:51 AM
I don’t mind that a lot of people are everyday here. Our trying to be rich is clear and the majority of us are ready to make crypto our fulltime job. Of course, it could not be so easy at the beginning but I am sure that the amount of participant on the cryptomarket will be grown so much in the future it just needs in becoming more popular and so many organizations will lose their employees because of crypto. I think that it is the one more reason of crypto’s being banned. Are you ready to give up your job to be here or not?

Cryptocurrency isn't a regular paying job. I would rather just keep the job I have now and do a little signature campaign on the side than to be a full time bounty hunter when there is no certainty that the tokens I have will be sold at a good price. So might as well have a regular paying job.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
October 17, 2018, 11:14:20 AM
It's a good idea to do cryptocurrency, but you understand that you can't do it all day, that is, constantly, because today this is not a stable situation, since you simply cannot earn anything. And you need to pay every month and eat too.
There's a need to consider daily things that needed to take care, working for crypto can be a sideline job while working for your full time job,
you can combined this two and if you managed to save your earned money out of crypto you can used it as a base capital for trading or invest
it with quality project that can change your status in life, there's a lots of opportunities around crypto but we also need not to sacrifice our daily needs
and just leaned on learned to be more flexible.
Activity: 784
October 17, 2018, 11:07:04 AM
It depends on the people i think. Participation in bounty campaigns to earn tokens and coins can be a part time job or full time, it can be full time job for some of the people that is unemployed and there's no wrong about it. Some have works on government and also participating in cryptocurrency matters even only parts of their time.
Activity: 346
BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform
October 17, 2018, 11:06:37 AM
I don’t mind that a lot of people are everyday here. Our trying to be rich is clear and the majority of us are ready to make crypto our fulltime job. Of course, it could not be so easy at the beginning but I am sure that the amount of participant on the cryptomarket will be grown so much in the future it just needs in becoming more popular and so many organizations will lose their employees because of crypto. I think that it is the one more reason of crypto’s being banned. Are you ready to give up your job to be here or not?

If only the prices of cryptocurrency should be stable enough, I would really be happy to give up my job and sit full-time in front of my computer doing bounties. The only reason Im an not is the volatility of the prices, if the coins are so down I might be hungry if I do this.
Activity: 546
October 17, 2018, 11:05:23 AM
It's a good idea to do cryptocurrency, but you understand that you can't do it all day, that is, constantly, because today this is not a stable situation, since you simply cannot earn anything. And you need to pay every month and eat too.
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 17, 2018, 11:02:54 AM
I would never recommend bounties as a full time job. We all know that bounties takes a while before we got paid. I my self cannot afford to wait for months without income as I have a family to feed and bills to pay. If you are a trader, then I am supporting you to do it as a full time job because I know a lot of people earn money from it. The income in trading is much better than working for a company if you have a big capital.
Activity: 406
October 17, 2018, 10:25:15 AM
all of that is a choice and when we feel comfortable and easy to get profit from the crypto world, I think we will give more time to Crypto and I think the reason why Crypto is banned by some countries is because Crypto is very vulnerable to fraud and the price is very not stable that makes for people who are not mentally strong will, of course, have a very negative effect.
Activity: 63
October 16, 2018, 04:23:23 PM
In cryptocurrency, the main advantage is long-term labor and it will pay off over time. The more you have a barrel with cryptocurrency, the more experienced you become. Smiley
Activity: 1022
Meta4uStake.io
October 16, 2018, 04:20:15 PM
Cryptocurrency industry has grown rapidly and many jobs are created from the growth of cryptocurrency. But that doesn't mean that people will run away there. Cryptocurrency also requires certain skills. Sort of programming and marketing. If we don't have the ability, then we will be wasted and abandoned. As the simplest example. We're trading, but we never make a profit even once. Is it worth keeping? Of course not. Looking for alternatives is the best choice.
Activity: 140
October 16, 2018, 04:16:09 PM
The cryptocurrency takes away all my time. I do transactions I read about cryptocurrencies and I try to learn new types of earnings of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
October 16, 2018, 04:10:28 PM
At the moment, to consider the crypto as the main income is difficult. Too unstable income.

it's sad but true. cryptocurrency can give a good additional income but it won't replace full time job.
Activity: 413
October 16, 2018, 04:10:13 PM
Previously, it was possible to consider bounty a full-fledged work when there was a sense to engage in social networks, now it is more of a hobby with a very good perspective. Although if you are trading, then perhaps crypto can be considered a full-fledged robot with an increased risk.

Considering crypto as our full time job can be a tough one because it isn't an easy job to do, since it has been associated with a very challenging methods of handling funds. Once you failed, it might affect you emotionally which tends every trader to become panic at all times. More profit means more risk to face. 
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
October 16, 2018, 04:03:56 PM
For now it seems like a part time job for me. I work in my office at day and I work at home at night. Sometimes I really think that which is the best chose to earn money for living. As you mentioned one day cryptocurrency will be a full time job for most of us.
Activity: 168
October 16, 2018, 03:57:43 PM
Now the market has a difficult period, so for now I’m not ready for such a risk. Moreover, the income here is not stable. So far, I manage to combine. Cool
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
October 16, 2018, 03:47:35 PM
At first, it was hard, but leaving a old job for fulltime in crypto, indeed we have to do it because cryptocurrencies are something new that is ready to boom in the future, in the future, I'm sure more and more people will be fulltime in crypto and make it like work..
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
October 16, 2018, 03:40:51 PM
Previously, it was possible to consider bounty a full-fledged work when there was a sense to engage in social networks, now it is more of a hobby with a very good perspective. Although if you are trading, then perhaps crypto can be considered a full-fledged robot with an increased risk.
Activity: 406
October 16, 2018, 03:38:06 PM
At the moment, to consider the crypto as the main income is difficult. Too unstable income.
Activity: 244
October 16, 2018, 03:28:57 PM
For me, cryptocurrencies are more of a hobby. And in fact, I would not want to do this always because it is very unstable and in addition I would not be so much interested in this if I turned cryptocurrency into a full-fledged work
Pages:
Jump to: