Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto like a fulltime job - page 4. (Read 4713 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 261
November 05, 2018, 03:00:27 PM
I believe that in full it is possible to consider crypto as a full-fledged job. It is worthwhile to devote more time to this activity and you will see a positive result.
Activity: 406
Merit: 15
November 05, 2018, 02:58:05 PM
I am not ready for cryptocurrency to be the main means of generating income. Although in the future I hope this happens. I prefer to work here than work for someone
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 05, 2018, 02:49:02 PM
For those that design and create service related to technology, there is no demacation between job and cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency is the job. If however you have different backgroud different from computer system, information technology etc, you may want to consider seriously whether you have a set of skill you can transfer to cryptocurrency!
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
November 05, 2018, 02:38:57 PM
The more people, the less will be the income. Therefore, I do not want to do cryptocurrency, the main means of income for me is a hobby that can bring a good additional income.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
November 05, 2018, 02:38:49 PM
I am keeping crypto as a hobby, but spending to it about 2-3 hours per day totally. I want to developer in my profession, maybe one day I will apply for a job in crypto startup.
Activity: 616
November 05, 2018, 02:32:33 PM
I am sure that people today still confidently work with many projects, so today many projects are used on a full-time basis. Full time today is generally used by many people. Most people still use full-time cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 910
Merit: 254
November 05, 2018, 12:58:59 PM
Well it depends on you. You can earn in both way. There are people who treat cryptos as second source of income. Many people consider cryptos as primary source of income. You can earn pretty well if you have ample time to spend on bounties or trading.
Activity: 278
Merit: 13
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
November 05, 2018, 12:46:58 PM
Personally I will never give up my job to be here, in crypto. For me, it is just additional income. I am such a kind of person that needs stability, I can't accept crypto like fulltime job.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
November 05, 2018, 12:08:17 PM
Nope. Everyone must be alarmed, we all must not be spending our fulltime in cryptos such as here in forum and trading coins. Even stock traders warned those who have already jobs not to quit their jobs just because of trading and its capability to make huge money. Especially crypto is even still an unsure as it is a bubble and could be eradicated by government agreements. Hence, do cryptos only as a part time, and still seek for you passion together with your job.
Activity: 218
Merit: 1
November 05, 2018, 12:02:45 PM
I don’t mind that a lot of people are everyday here. Our trying to be rich is clear and the majority of us are ready to make crypto our fulltime job. Of course, it could not be so easy at the beginning but I am sure that the amount of participant on the cryptomarket will be grown so much in the future it just needs in becoming more popular and so many organizations will lose their employees because of crypto. I think that it is the one more reason of crypto’s being banned. Are you ready to give up your job to be here or not?
cryptocurrency can be a good full time job an dyou may be sure that you will be happy just be careful and reponsible
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
November 05, 2018, 12:01:59 PM
When I was introduced to the magic world of crypto I thought - well it could someday become my daily job. Time passed and I understood that it won't because it is so flimsy and unstable.
I prefer to have my daily job where crypto is like a 2nd business/job or hobby.
Cryptocurrency is good way to have income then work with it and make it your fulltime job, but I think its better to have a real job then crypto make it your part time job because not all the time you get earn in crypto unlike when you have job weekdays you have work and get paid. Even crypto give you higher earning than your income in your job its better if you have real job. Also its better if you have job while your into crypto because in work gives you benefits while crypto give you additional income.
Yep mate I'm following this pattern throughout whole my cryptostory and since the january 2018 events I stick to it more closely.You should always have stable regular income.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
November 05, 2018, 04:32:07 AM
If the market recovers and the tokens begin to grow again, then I am ready to quit my job and devote myself fully to cryptocurrency!
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
November 05, 2018, 04:27:55 AM
I myself think that it is better to work in the crypto world only for additional work alone because working in crypto in my opinion does not spend a full day, even if we see the results are very extraordinary or many but not a few that end up scam, therefore, suggestions I still have to have a real job so that when bad possibilities occur to you, you are not so disappointed.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
November 04, 2018, 07:02:47 PM
I don’t mind that a lot of people are everyday here. Our trying to be rich is clear and the majority of us are ready to make crypto our fulltime job. Of course, it could not be so easy at the beginning but I am sure that the amount of participant on the cryptomarket will be grown so much in the future it just needs in becoming more popular and so many organizations will lose their employees because of crypto. I think that it is the one more reason of crypto’s being banned. Are you ready to give up your job to be here or not?

Yes I am ready,SIR
November 04, 2018, 06:57:32 PM
Actually it is not wrong to have cryptocurrency marketing and trading as a full-time job but is is very risky. Have you ever thought that if by chance you lost everything in cryptocurrency, then what will be your financial support? Just think about it once and you will get your answer.

There are some people who may cryptocurrency only as a distraction in working in the real world, indeed the income in the world of cryptocurrency is quite large from the monthly salary in the real world, but if someone starts trading, then the person is ready at any risk losing money.
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
November 04, 2018, 06:55:15 PM
When cryptocurrencies are in the bull market stage, it is quite simple to live on cryptocurrency income, but in a bear market many weak players leave the market.
Activity: 783
Merit: 108
November 04, 2018, 06:54:32 PM
As crypto grows, things will have to evolve. Going back to the trend you will surely be left behind. The same industry, running counter to industry 4.0 will be eliminated from the game.
But that is far away, and now I will not quit my job to full time with crypto. I will only consider crypto as a long-term investment channel.
November 04, 2018, 06:51:07 PM
Not at all like that, in crypto we just work up to us, but if we want to get a lot of money then we have to be diligent, and if you work not diligently your income will probably be a little, because in crypto not all jobs will produce money. for example, there is a small ICO that is scam and there are bounties that don't get value.
Activity: 364
November 04, 2018, 06:32:11 PM
Working on crypto can definitely be a full time job especially for those who does not or have not had a regular job for some time. There's nothing wrong with that really. But if you had a regular job and you quit to go full time on crypto is not practical. Yes we can earn from crypto but they don't come regularly like a regular job's salary. Yes with crypto, we have the privilege of working in the convenience of our home being our own boss. But what assurance do we have of earning big? Crypto work is good but it is still best to have a regular job while doing it.
Activity: 891
Merit: 500
November 04, 2018, 06:11:36 PM
I do not want to have Crypto  as a fulltime job. I tried to spend a lot of time at the beginning but I decided this is not for me
Who would want to have it as their job? People are using Crypto because of the convince, the amount of tech savvy people is very low.
Pages:
Jump to: