Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto like a fulltime job - page 5. (Read 4713 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
November 04, 2018, 05:53:29 PM
I think like everything, there are things that can not be stopped, the same thing happened with the Internet, many companies tried to stop it and were forgotten, we adapt or perish, that's the way of the market, and many companies are adapting and have to do so because this is a growing share that can provide many benefits, I think right now we are halfway in all things that can be done with the blockchain.
Activity: 769
Merit: 108
November 04, 2018, 05:50:14 PM
I think this so hard make crypto like a fulltime job. We already know this time market so low, so hard to get profits from trading, as a bounty hunter also need at least about 3 months to receive payment. And we must wait until listing in market, But every day we need money for eat, our goods, etc. I think if we only do trading, bounty, mining, Join in ICO, that's so hard
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
November 04, 2018, 05:20:08 PM
It depends on the luck and intelligence of each to generate income from crypto and the opportunity of time is certainly different which makes it a permanent and sideline job, just choose which one decreases each one is profitable
Activity: 523
Merit: 11
November 04, 2018, 04:59:21 PM
for some people cryptocurrency can be used as a full time job including myself. this will continue to be run into a good situation. we can get big profits if we do full work in crypto and try to be professional.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
November 04, 2018, 04:04:03 PM
it is my full time work day by day, without holidays, but where is salary?? I dont know what to do ? crypto will crash if all will stop support it
Activity: 1078
Merit: 10
November 04, 2018, 04:02:43 PM
As for me, crypto is not a full time job, it is just an extra income, but I know some people who are really good at trading, so they do not need to work for anyone.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
November 04, 2018, 03:50:58 PM
i see myself full-time in crypto only if i'll change profession in future (that's i planning to do) with new education - related to computers
and cyber security
if the market is in a bad position, then there is practically no earnings for traders and you have to use a bounty company. This way you can distribute your efforts in several directions
Activity: 420
November 04, 2018, 02:57:51 PM
Cryptocurrency is developing very quickly I think in the next 5-10 years will be a lot of it involved , and I think now is the best time to earn as many coins that in the future will be well worth it
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
November 04, 2018, 01:33:38 PM
I do not want to have Crypto  as a fulltime job. I tried to spend a lot of time at the beginning but I decided this is not for me
Activity: 392
November 04, 2018, 01:25:00 PM
Cryptocurrency is a great way to make money. I really hope that the cryptocurrency will bring me good money in the future.
Activity: 406
November 04, 2018, 01:22:31 PM
I dont think anyone would ever leave their real job for this. you cant be dependent on crypto jobs as most of them have lost their value because of the bearish trend. Its better to have a regular job and do crypto things as a side job.

To leave your stable job now is a great risk even for the fellow who has got some experience dealing with the cryptocurrencies. The newbie must have a permanent place of work - the market is not stable.
Activity: 476
Merit: 262
EOSABC
November 04, 2018, 01:20:12 PM
I dont think anyone would ever leave their real job for this. you cant be dependent on crypto jobs as most of them have lost their value because of the bearish trend. Its better to have a regular job and do crypto things as a side job.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
November 04, 2018, 01:03:46 PM
Actually it is not wrong to have cryptocurrency marketing and trading as a full-time job but is is very risky. Have you ever thought that if by chance you lost everything in cryptocurrency, then what will be your financial support? Just think about it once and you will get your answer.
Activity: 280
November 04, 2018, 12:56:55 PM
I just think, that make crypto like a fulltime job is not neccessarry for me now. But many people use this and earn so much from crypto. Tou should to have expirience for it.
beside it is not neccessarry i think make crypto as a fulltime job is also not a good idea because crypto is very unstable to give you a definite income every month, so we can't just rely on crypto as a full time job
If you have an offline job with a good salary, spending fulltime for crypto will be not a good idea. But if you don't have an offline job or your salary is low, I think crypto will be a good choice for you. I have some friends, they have quit their job to spend fulltime for crypto and now they get a much better income.
Activity: 474
Merit: 250
November 04, 2018, 12:49:16 PM
I myself will not submit my work for cryptocurrency. cryptocurrency is just to fill in my free time because the crypto prices are unstable I think it will risk submit my work

Now, if someone is an investor who only joins the crypto to buy and sell with a small investment. They can not trade it with full time and leave the job. Because that money is not enough to guarantee their life
Activity: 252
November 04, 2018, 12:48:35 PM
After graduating from University, I worked for a year and a half in my specialty, and then married and moved to another city. I haven't been able to find a job for a long time. That's why I work as a bounty hunter. I plan to devote even more time to this.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
November 04, 2018, 12:44:16 PM
I think that cryptocurrencies at the moment are very attractive to many ordinary people and people think that once they can earn good money here it is worth giving up your job and start trading or participate in bounty companies. I think this is all wrong, because it is only a temporary phenomenon. No one knows how much more cryptocurrencies will live. I would not throw my work for the sake of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
November 04, 2018, 12:41:33 PM
Well, i am actually here full time. I don't have a job right now and is jobless for the last 6 months or so and trying to earn the living through cryptos. But the problem is that market is very bearish and in this market cryptos won't earn you enough money, Bullish market is a totally different story altogether.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
November 04, 2018, 12:37:54 PM
   yes  of course , I can be full time soon but now save more altcoin and bitcoin for the future before you decided to full time , crypto business is whenever you are , you can do this business even your in trip , vacation , your in beach you can do business with in, that is the advantage in cryptocurrency
Activity: 526
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
November 04, 2018, 12:36:22 PM
I don’t mind that a lot of people are everyday here. Our trying to be rich is clear and the majority of us are ready to make crypto our fulltime job. Of course, it could not be so easy at the beginning but I am sure that the amount of participant on the cryptomarket will be grown so much in the future it just needs in becoming more popular and so many organizations will lose their employees because of crypto. I think that it is the one more reason of crypto’s being banned. Are you ready to give up your job to be here or not?
I think I never intended to give up my job and join the crypto as a full time job. Although I see the potential of crypto in the future, it is really risky. Now I only consider crypto as a part time job and do it for the purpose of making a small profit.
Pages:
Jump to: