Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto like a fulltime job - page 45. (Read 4713 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 15
September 25, 2018, 12:31:13 AM
I don’t mind that a lot of people are everyday here. Our trying to be rich is clear and the majority of us are ready to make crypto our fulltime job. Of course, it could not be so easy at the beginning but I am sure that the amount of participant on the cryptomarket will be grown so much in the future it just needs in becoming more popular and so many organizations will lose their employees because of crypto. I think that it is the one more reason of crypto’s being banned. Are you ready to give up your job to be here or not?

I think, the banning of crypto it's not related to many organizations will lose their employees because of this thing. It's bigger. You know, with cryptocurrency you can send the Million Dollars from the US to Venezuela directly without any paper. and this is the problem for economic. You must know how the crypto is built at the beginning? Coz they suck with the financial system that exists at the time ( today this thing is still relevant). I am a full time in crypto, I have no a job. Just crypto. and it makes my life till today. As long as you manage the assets wisely you will survive.  
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
September 25, 2018, 12:26:44 AM
for some people it might be so. especially for those who are already comfortable with crypto. and also has no other job. then they certainly will make his main job as crypto.

Maybe not all the people even those who are already comfortable are not spending full time in crypto or those who have a stable job aren't giving their full-time. Maybe 4-6 hours in crypto and for sure the  other people are resting  in this situation of market.
I think crypto can be a fulltime job but it should be back up by other source of income for continuity much more if there is a family who depend on, as we know that crypto is always have an opportunity to be profitable but not guarantee to have a continues income monthly or weekly. Maybe if we have high skills and technique that surely gain income continuously.
Activity: 546
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 25, 2018, 12:17:06 AM
for some people it might be so. especially for those who are already comfortable with crypto. and also has no other job. then they certainly will make his main job as crypto.

Maybe not all the people even those who are already comfortable are not spending full time in crypto or those who have a stable job aren't giving their full-time. Maybe 4-6 hours in crypto and for sure the  other people are resting  in this situation of market.
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
September 25, 2018, 12:12:44 AM
I don’t mind that a lot of people are everyday here. Our trying to be rich is clear and the majority of us are ready to make crypto our fulltime job. Of course, it could not be so easy at the beginning but I am sure that the amount of participant on the cryptomarket will be grown so much in the future it just needs in becoming more popular and so many organizations will lose their employees because of crypto. I think that it is the one more reason of crypto’s being banned. Are you ready to give up your job to be here or not?

I do not support the idea of making crypto a full time job. Everyone of us know that coins price keep on fluctuating so I will not waste my time during the hay days of cryptos. I prefer holding coins till I get my desired value... get the best return plus salary of main job. For me, cryptos can be taken as a side income only.
Activity: 658
September 24, 2018, 11:57:05 PM
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 24, 2018, 11:50:57 PM
Yes, it could happen if we are fully earning money through crypto, I have been in Crypto for 7 months but until now I have not received the right results plus the current market conditions, certainly not easy to survive in crypto, hopefully in a short time the market will rise again and the cryptocurrency will run normally again
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
https://beta.afce.io/#/
September 24, 2018, 11:47:19 PM
Yes many people's doing same like a full time job you can also choose it like this I'm not give full time but it has much potential for full time.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
September 24, 2018, 11:38:28 PM
You could say crypto is a full time job, because it works and the calculation is always changing every time. So this is a machine without being able to stop like a clock that never stops.
Crypto is global so that every time it is still alive and running. Push prices up and down and many traders always trade, this is one crypto thing that is able to develop, work hard without knowing time.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
September 24, 2018, 11:24:49 PM
Be it good or bad crypto has the potential to take the full time job from people and reward them with huge some if really know how the market is doing and follow the basic rules in crypto , I see crypto to be a very unique way to make money with no master but full time job can do and undo unto you what you don't like but base on the fact that you are the employee then you have no choice.

We all can't leave normal job to crypto because it will affect some basic thing needed in life , like things that need production and some other services that require human but in some country where unemployment is major issue are cool for crypto .
Activity: 280
September 24, 2018, 11:17:19 PM
Im just join the crypto for 4 month as a side job, income from crrypto for me is not too much, but enough. Now i will think about a full time job on crypto!
Hope the market will up, if not i will give up after 2 months
copper member
Activity: 560
NextPakk
September 24, 2018, 11:11:46 PM
In my opinion all do not like trading, whether crypto of anything else, Many love their office jobs and would not trade for the world. In this bear market doing crypto trading full time is tough, best would be to do part time.
Activity: 593
September 24, 2018, 11:07:02 PM
Because the cryptocurrency is extremely unstable, its value will be affected by the market, and it will be very volatile. It will not bring me stable income. Therefore, I will not give up the existing work, and then will be free to do the signature activity of the RIPAEX project in the free time, and receive XPX tokens. Kiss
Activity: 65
September 24, 2018, 11:00:48 PM
Completely agree with OP, in a long-term, more and more people would prefer working with crypto, especially young ones
I'm not sure I can make it my full-time job right now but going in that direction slowly
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
September 24, 2018, 10:47:47 PM
A job is supposed to be structured with clear path for career growth, bounty hunting and other cryptocurrency activities shouldn't be mistaken for a job rather an hobby that could be rewarding while you pursue a set of skills that can enhance your other skills and make you earn better!
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 24, 2018, 10:40:02 PM
We know that Cryptocurrency is very risky especially when we make it as a full-time job,we cannot guarantee here very hard to speculate each token prices and if we join Bounty Campaigns today we cannot assure that we can earn because many project now are affected in this bullish market and scam projects,and also many investors now didn't invest that's why many legit project are not successful in their tokensales,and there are projects that is successful in their tokensales but you need to wait how many months before getting paid,so it's better to have a regular job and makes Crypto as a side job to make sure that we can support our family daily needs.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
September 24, 2018, 10:14:54 PM
There, not everyone who focuses on crypto currency alone, keep in mind this forum is filled by many people in this world and have a different time every day. This forum will always be active and many updates about the state of crypto currency according to their schedule for active.

Deciding to focus on cryptocurrency is indeed a risky choice and having a high reward also if you know the ins and outs of cryptocurrency. However, I only advise someone to not depend on cryptocurrency to gain money, someone must have another job to be able to fulfill their daily life. They could make a business that he can do with a focus on cryptocurrency, at least it will give someone comfort when the cryptocurrency market declines.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
September 24, 2018, 10:10:35 PM
You are right about everyone definitely using the forum everyday but it sure doesn't make it a full time job
Crypto currency is quite an interesting adventure that everyone would sure love to get involved

of course for those who are already experts with this world it will be very difficult to leave it, they are very comfortable, eveb with the current market conditions that are not as good
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
September 24, 2018, 09:55:13 PM
It depends on capability of each person if they spent a long time in crypto currency but if they much getting more profit rather than their regular work i think crypto currency i will make fulltime job that might be change my lifestyle someday.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 24, 2018, 09:34:03 PM
In my opinion, it is not productive if we give up our regular job just to do crypto. We all know that crypto is easy to access and we can do it in our free time. Sacrificing your regular job has a lot of risk. It can take a while before someone makes an income on crypto regardless if you are an investor or a bounty hunter. I am doing bounties and it can take months before I can have an income. That is something a man with family cannot afford to do. If you are living on your own, maybe you can take risk but if you have a family relying on you, don't sacrifice your main source of income just to do crypto. It's suicide.
Activity: 179
Merit: 6
Infleum
September 24, 2018, 09:20:42 PM
I had a popular airdrop website so I was getting tons of referrals last year and early this year but then a flood of competition came into the space and it wasn't worth it. I'm still hoping to stumble upon some way to earn enough to quit my job.
Pages:
Jump to: