Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto like a fulltime job - page 46. (Read 4713 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 11
September 24, 2018, 08:03:00 PM
I am ready to give up job for crypto. Crypto fever has caught attention of less than 10 % of the world population. When it's on roll, crypto will create new job opportunities and people will tend move towards crypto.
Activity: 283
Merit: 100
September 24, 2018, 04:17:14 PM

It seems to me that it's still early to change the work for cryptography completely. The market is still very young and not stable. Not many people can confidently earn money on crypto currency and stay every month in positive territory. The ideal option is if you are able to combine a hobby and the main job
Activity: 266
Merit: 20
September 24, 2018, 04:02:59 PM
I don’t mind that a lot of people are everyday here. Our trying to be rich is clear and the majority of us are ready to make crypto our fulltime job. Of course, it could not be so easy at the beginning but I am sure that the amount of participant on the cryptomarket will be grown so much in the future it just needs in becoming more popular and so many organizations will lose their employees because of crypto. I think that it is the one more reason of crypto’s being banned. Are you ready to give up your job to be here or not?

If you work in an office you surely have 2-3 times per day, which you waste on issues out or your job duties. Usually, these issues are reading the news, watching smth on youtube, etc. So, if you want - you can easily spend this time on issues related to the blockchain. Choose one-two interesting subjects (for example what is Ethereum and Bitcoin) and start to investigate them deeper.
Activity: 658
Merit: 5
September 24, 2018, 03:08:58 PM
You are right about everyone definitely using the forum everyday but it sure doesn't make it a full time job
Crypto currency is quite an interesting adventure that everyone would sure love to get involved

Activity: 494
Merit: 104
homt.net
September 24, 2018, 02:52:16 PM
i never make this crypto ecosystem for a fulltime job, this is just a part time work, because i just a student in real life and trying to get some offline job
Activity: 406
September 24, 2018, 02:46:17 PM
in my opinion it depends on each person. not everyone who leaves their main job to focus full time on crypto. because crypto work can be done in our spare time. Moreover, crypto work is easy to do whenever and wherever we are.
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
September 24, 2018, 02:42:33 PM
On my own understanding of this, Crypto can serve as a full time job, It can give you the fund you need for day by day life. Although there are no security as to its job like the fully regulated companies in our societies today.
Activity: 165
Merit: 10
September 24, 2018, 02:41:51 PM
Investment and job are not the same, IMO. Investments can't be guaranteed money while a job can. However, you may continue trading for living life, but it's very risky. You may end up losing everything and there will be way to get rid of it which will be weird time for you.
Activity: 413
Merit: 1
September 24, 2018, 02:38:25 PM
Personally, I'm tired of the usual work and gave myself a little vacation. And opened many projects in which I now am participating. I worked for 10 years in the construction business. We built and sold. You know how morally depressing that is? Here, over a Cup of coffee, I do it with a smile on my face. The prospect of remote work is cool.
Activity: 126
September 24, 2018, 02:27:04 PM
I think that while the Crypto currency has not become a world currency, it is not worth moving to a full-time job. Since the first is at once difficult and in the second it is very dangerous especially for the newcomer to remain without a penny.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
September 24, 2018, 02:24:58 PM
I don’t mind that a lot of people are everyday here. Our trying to be rich is clear and the majority of us are ready to make crypto our fulltime job. Of course, it could not be so easy at the beginning but I am sure that the amount of participant on the cryptomarket will be grown so much in the future it just needs in becoming more popular and so many organizations will lose their employees because of crypto. I think that it is the one more reason of crypto’s being banned. Are you ready to give up your job to be here or not?

I will ask you this?
Stock traders > Is that a full time Job (For many YES)

The answer is Yes for a lot of people who are well versed with trading. Let it be crypto or any other financial institution. But before you quit your day job to become a full time trader, are you confident enough?
Do you have enough knowledge of TA, FA and do you understand market sentiments? Can you keep emotions out of your trading?

If you can answer YES to all of these, you can make crypto a full time job.
For newbies, it is not really advisable.
Activity: 230
Merit: 3
September 24, 2018, 02:23:44 PM
making cryptocurency as the main job is fun. but don't keep all assets in cryptocurency, because of the hight risks. we must be smart managing assets, to get satisfactory results.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
September 24, 2018, 02:14:19 PM
For me, Crypto is just a part-time job and a personal favorite! I do not intend to work full time with it! Hope this will change in the future!
Yeah, for me crypto is only hobby, where you can learn something new and interesting. Maybe it will change someday.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
September 24, 2018, 12:54:34 PM
if you are a trader or investor then you can work full time in crypto, but if you are a reward worker then reconsider. if you can do both and can manage the time to work in the real world and crypto, why not.
Activity: 854
September 24, 2018, 12:45:14 PM
If for crypto I'm willing to quit my job.

I don't think that what you were saying with companies losing employees completely is impossible. There are more people who don't like risky business like crypto.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
September 24, 2018, 12:28:00 PM
For me, Crypto is just a part-time job and a personal favorite! I do not intend to work full time with it! Hope this will change in the future!
Activity: 504
Merit: 16
September 24, 2018, 12:01:37 PM
I think cryptos people shouldn't think more how to earn money , instead they should gain knowledge and develop their skills in crypto market above and beyond their current carrier position. the market is still young and churning to work fulltime job in .
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
September 24, 2018, 12:00:31 PM
sounds like an ideal future world, no jobs just casual crypto surfing Cheesy i am sure there still be jobs. not all of us are ready to break the pattern and some people easily don't understand crypto
Activity: 195
September 24, 2018, 11:55:19 AM
Yeah. That's right. The crypto like a fulltime job. Actually, The crypto is a real way to earn money. We can make a lot of benefits from here. Personally, I'm working in there. Actually, the crypto industry is really good for me. It is very helpfully to me improve my life. It gaves me massive profits in the past. You know, Crypto is my main income way. I working fulltime in here. There are have many opportunities to earn money. I will suggest the crypto to you.
Activity: 686
Merit: 255
September 24, 2018, 11:51:29 AM
I personally make the bounty the main job because I don't have a job in the real world, that's why I maximize the opportunities here, every day I read this forum and follow a number of campaigns. for trading I only make it a side job because I am not ready to accept the risk for trading.
Pages:
Jump to: