Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Market all RED today. I am so scared - page 10. (Read 5598 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 10, 2018, 05:21:11 PM
Investments come with patience and risk, so if you are not packed with these don't step to the market as if you are expecting that you are going to be rich tomorrow.
Activity: 14
November 10, 2018, 05:20:17 PM
There is nothing to worry. This kind of situation is not new. You must stick to the plan of holding and not letting go of what you have invested in odder for you to gain profit. This kind of market is natural. All markets face this kind of situation therefore all you can so is to wait.
Activity: 13
November 10, 2018, 05:08:43 PM
for me it's normal. To avoid losing money you need a trading strategy to know when you invest in the market. and you should always be in the market for you to know when to sell altcoins.
Activity: 19
November 10, 2018, 05:02:59 PM
Just good enough for long term investors, seeing the current movements and still playing long is good for your investment, though we are seeing another dropped and the previous rise has to fall back again, its really a good opportunities again to buy more, just continue playing long so you don't need to worry if things falls more you can just wait and calm for much bigger gains.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
November 10, 2018, 04:57:04 PM
BTC $5800
ETH $395
NEO $29
BTC $23
XRP $0.48
I lost 70% of my investment. WTF is going on?? I am really scared.
Does this real the bubble will explode in 2018?
Please give some advices.
Thank you so much!
Hello! Of course, this is unpleasant, but there is no reason for panic. The cyclical market will return everything to its place. Good luck to all!!!
Activity: 413
Merit: 1
November 10, 2018, 04:56:31 PM
 Grin 6 427,93 $ It feels good. However, I am very worried about ETH. Can he gain strength by the new year. This is very important for all projects.
Activity: 182
November 10, 2018, 04:46:25 PM
Yes, the market then sank well, but after that moment we have not fallen much, I think that we have already passed the toughest drop now I think there will be only growth!
Activity: 320
November 10, 2018, 04:37:57 PM
Unfortunately, many of my friends were disappointed because of this situation in the crypto market, so they decided to sell their coins and refuse to work with cryptocurrencies. But personally, I am absolutely sure that they are completely mistaken. After all, today there are really ideal conditions for profitable and promising investments of money, while prices remain at a minimum.
Activity: 105
November 10, 2018, 06:32:59 AM
I see every day the red market. To me it isn't terrible any more. It was terrible when the bitcoin costs 13 000 dollars and now I have already got used to the red market.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
November 10, 2018, 06:30:20 AM
BTC $5800
ETH $395
NEO $29
BTC $23
XRP $0.48
Thank you so much!

Don't panic and don't lose your hope! Crypto market will recover soon,just enjoy this dip to buy more potential coins to have more profit someday. Be a risk taker person. Investing is not easy,you should trust to yourself for taking risk in investing.
The problem is I am stuck with almost 3 btc, and I have no more capital. Stress sees the market every hour, can only expect BTC to recover at a price of 15,000 $, it will make me calm.
copper member
Activity: 122
November 10, 2018, 06:16:25 AM
These were the usual manipulations that occur constantly in the market. weak hands pass their coins into the hands of the strong. this is normal
whether all market movements are manipulated, meaning large investors can make price changes they want to make a profit, then small investors can only complain.
Activity: 182
November 09, 2018, 07:40:55 PM
These were the usual manipulations that occur constantly in the market. weak hands pass their coins into the hands of the strong. this is normal
Activity: 783
Merit: 108
November 09, 2018, 07:37:28 PM
BTC $5800
ETH $395
NEO $29
BTC $23
XRP $0.48
Thank you so much!
If you keep all your coins up to now, my advice is to keep it. Now selling means you accept losing and leaving the market. I'm sure you will not be able to buy at a lower price than now.
copper member
Activity: 155
November 09, 2018, 07:24:20 PM
This loss of 70% is very sad, if you want to go back and get a profit there must be a significant increase in prices as happened in 2017, no one knows that in the future price conditions we can only expect good luck on our side.
Activity: 16
November 09, 2018, 07:11:27 PM
Indeed, losing the 70% investment is not a small value, but it needs to be a self-explanation in the world of crypto, must be able to understand the market situation, look forward and still many who lost so not only you, so patience is an action that will bring you good luck later day.
Activity: 308
November 09, 2018, 07:06:47 PM
I believe that the market will continue its decline and only in the middle of 2019 it will begin to recover. and this does not mean that the crypto currency will cease to exist. I think in the future, the cryptocurrency will become more popular and the cryptocurrency will grow
Activity: 11
November 09, 2018, 07:05:19 PM
Exchange rates are falling rapidly at the moment as a result of the negative impact of negative news related to cryptocurrency. Even though your topic has been around for a long time, it is still in the right place at the moment because the rate at the moment is decreasing rapidly. So calm down and continue to hold through this fall in exchange rates.
Activity: 16
November 09, 2018, 07:03:17 PM
You should not be surprised. After all, this is a normal situation on the market, which is characterized by high price fluctuations. There is no way that prices increase all the time. The more so that the bearish trend dominates. Look at the graph you'll see.
Activity: 199
November 09, 2018, 06:26:14 PM
I think this year is the year of Crtpto market all RED because since the begaining of this year no significant growth on the crypto market I thought even by now every coin with be zero in price but it didnt happen. I dont see any majoy growth again this year nobody knows what will happen next year lets us hope for the best
Activity: 128
November 09, 2018, 06:24:13 PM
I think to us you shouldn't worry so. Panic badly influences a situation in the cryptoforeign exchange market. In such state people take many the wrong and pernicious steps.
Pages:
Jump to: