Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Market all RED today. I am so scared - page 17. (Read 5598 times)

Activity: 243
Merit: 10
November 03, 2018, 06:27:22 PM
In my opinion definitely it is not the right time to sell your tokens and according to me it is pretty risky for now as the results of my researches that i have made they have shown that we have to wait just a little more to sell but not now for sure
Activity: 1022
Merit: 306
November 03, 2018, 03:50:34 PM
Everyone was scared when Bitcoin fell from $ 10 to $ 1. Then the price of Bitcoin increased to $ 100.
Everyone was scared when Bitcoin fell from $ 100 to $ 10. Then the price of Bitcoin increased to $ 1000.
When Bitcoin fell from $ 1,000 to $ 100, everyone was scared. Then the price of Bitcoin increased to $ 10000.
When Bitcoin fell from $ 19,000 to $ 5700, everyone was scared. And we were scared. We were all scared. But with patience, Bitcoin's next target is 100.000 dollars!!! Believe it Smiley
Activity: 336
November 03, 2018, 03:46:39 PM
I think that this year the market will not grow much, but the market will not go down again. Most likely now there will be a stable calm. I look forward to the summer of 2019.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
November 03, 2018, 03:21:48 PM
Indeed, losing the 70% investment is not a small value, but it needs to be a self-explanation in the world of crypto, must be able to understand the market situation, look forward and still many who lost so not only you, so patience is an action that will bring you good luck later day.
Activity: 13
November 03, 2018, 03:20:22 PM
A market in red is a good market to buy and average down on losses if you have some while the prices of cryptos is on a downward trend. What's more important in this condition is to hodl and never to panic sell in losses as the market will definitely bounce back.
Activity: 14
November 03, 2018, 03:14:28 PM
When you're scared, And everybody scared. At that time I thought the market would go up. This market is a game of whales and sharks. They are manipulating and controlling this market. I sold some bitcoin at $ 6000 when I was scared. But then bitcoin has gone up 8000$. And I will decide to hold until the bitcoin reaches 20000$
Activity: 16
November 03, 2018, 03:05:38 PM
of course the crypto will be strong, and I think more people will be interested in cryptocurrency. i can say it will go to high price soon.we can notice the price of crypto
Activity: 238
Merit: 144
November 03, 2018, 03:03:20 PM
I think so.... That you're just unlucky. You're just unlucky enough to buy upstairs.... Things happen.
Activity: 12
November 03, 2018, 02:59:43 PM
Well as you can see, Your thread was posted on 24 June and today its 31 July. The BTC is 8300$ right now. I think you might have understood how it works, you have to be calm and just HODL. You might have got your 70% back with some decent profit, Remember one thing BTC has long way to go.
November 03, 2018, 02:58:02 PM
The market is once again red, and the exchange rate is falling rapidly. IMO, my forecast for 2018 is that cryptocurrency will be hard to recover, and you need to calm down, continue to hold and wait until the rate goes up again and sell to avoid losses because if you sell cryptos at the time At this point, you're likely to lose more than 80% of your investment.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
November 03, 2018, 02:44:12 PM
The best idea to avoid sell panic is forget about this crypto market in several month and make holiday and relax. Crypto market is not dead , and later will be other times for bullish. While waiting for bull run, also we should be learn more about our previous mistake in this investment so later we can avoid big loss.
Indeed, losing the 70% investment is not a small value, but it needs to be a self-explanation in the world of crypto, must be able to understand the market situation, look forward and still many who lost so not only you, so patience is an action that will bring you good luck later day.
HODLING is the best.
Exchange rates are falling rapidly at the moment as a result of the negative impact of negative news related to cryptocurrency. Even though your topic has been around for a long time, it is still in the right place at the moment because the rate at the moment is decreasing rapidly. So calm down and continue to hold through this fall in exchange rates.
Where are you from, guys, with such similar names?

Red market allow to make profit or increase own portfolio. And today I see more volume in altcoins, more movements on the markets. BTC price is low but market ready to move up
Activity: 11
November 03, 2018, 02:39:05 PM
Exchange rates are falling rapidly at the moment as a result of the negative impact of negative news related to cryptocurrency. Even though your topic has been around for a long time, it is still in the right place at the moment because the rate at the moment is decreasing rapidly. So calm down and continue to hold through this fall in exchange rates.
November 03, 2018, 02:27:30 PM
HODLING is the best.
Activity: 17
November 03, 2018, 02:25:06 PM
Activity: 5
November 03, 2018, 02:24:51 PM
The best idea to avoid sell panic is forget about this crypto market in several month and make holiday and relax. Crypto market is not dead , and later will be other times for bullish. While waiting for bull run, also we should be learn more about our previous mistake in this investment so later we can avoid big loss.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
The market is red and green, that's a normal thing. You should be familiar with it if you define it in the long run. Please train a strong psychology to not panic before the storm Smiley)
Generally, most people would not want to invest now though I think that it would be a nice time to invest.
changes in prices up and down are natural, but it seems that many people are not too ready to see a weakening in prices, they only expect green prices to be too big. you should start to realize that weakening prices is also a natural thing and you don't have to panic because of that
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
We are all scared my friend. All my portfolios are down and I fear opening it to check again will only give me more heartache. Just remain positive. Find something else you can engage in for now till market gets back to normal
Man, don't be scared much because everything is alright we need to think positivity right now to gets back at normal average of prices, all we need to do is to buy more cheaper coin and wait until the market recovers. Find something new strategies how to prevent the losses of coins.
Activity: 210
It was an inclination that everybody may feel here. Yet, don't simply adhere to that inclination. Trust that crypto has experienced this period and figured out how to ascend with its new accomplishments. It will likewise apply later on, where crypto will rise once more. Since crypto is as yet moving, that implies crypto still keeps on battling forever and its ubiquity.
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 30, 2018, 05:36:02 PM
keep calm buddy, it is not the first time that all the market is red okay maybe your loss is a bit huge but you can cover it by the end of year do not panic just relax and wait.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
September 30, 2018, 05:27:52 PM
The market is red and green, that's a normal thing. You should be familiar with it if you define it in the long run. Please train a strong psychology to not panic before the storm Smiley)
Generally, most people would not want to invest now though I think that it would be a nice time to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: