Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Market all RED today. I am so scared - page 22. (Read 5598 times)

Activity: 281
Merit: 10
Futurov
For me and based on what I have observed for the past couple of year in the world of crypto having a red days and red period to all the coins and tokens in the market is just normal because we all know that it can still manage to rise again and goes up once more especially now that we are approaching the what we called "green period" which is definitely the prosperous period in the crypto-world.
Activity: 303
Merit: 12
If it's red today, we can only be patient to be able to wait if the price goes up again to sell, so we have to be patient for a while to get the price we expect.
Activity: 396
If the market has green, there must be red. They are all interdependent. I have never seen a market that has only risen and not fallen, so this is normal. You don't have to panic.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
This is a good time for you to buy altcoin, I will choose to buy NEO as my property this time, Hopefully in September I will be X2 account. Wish you calm self confidence and victory
Yeah, don't be scared mate this is the market how it works sometimes ups and down the price, this is normal when the market is red perhaps if you're getting scared that is normal if you are an investors when your investment is too big and then you cannot accept when you loss your investment. Just keep hodling.
Activity: 317
Merit: 100
No dont be scared its all part of crypto even in life there's always a struggle. just hold your coin you can do this you need to be hard and strong just bare the market
Activity: 392
don't bescared. speculators will be back soon. the level of believer to crypto is slowly increase. tothemoon will come.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Don't get scared and don't panic. It's just a matter of time. The market will be recover soon. It can become green in some moment. You just need patient. Don't get scared about your investment. I think you should invest more.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
I have lost a lot of my money when buying NPX tokens at 150 satoshi. I bought 229,000 tokens that didn't happen. but I still have not lost because I still have tokens and the company continues to run even though the price is down. because we believe investing is not to take advantage in the short term. as well as bitcoin since 2013 prices always go up to the moon and will drop until many people are frustrated and by the end of 2017 go again to the moon. You can see your own bitcoin journey and you determine your path to success. Wink Wink
copper member
Activity: 294
I think you don't need to be afraid, for us you can wait patiently in the future, because the price will rise again, because now the development of altcoin prices also increases every day.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Power the World for FREE
Don't be, all of this that you are seeing right now in the market is normal. The more the bitcoin goes down the more red you are going to see in the market which is why everyone should gear up now for the bear that we are in now. It might take a while before the market recovers to a better price but don't let fear get the better of you.
Exactly, it seems as if people entered in this market without looking at the past of bitcoin, if you look at some previous charts you will see that what we are looking right now is not really out of the ordinary, this has happened before, it happened again and it will happen in the future, and if you want to remain in this market an earn profits you need to be able to deal with all of that.

Exactly right,  unfortunately people are not looking at the bigger picture and get hung up in the current cycle they are...very few just zoom out and look at charts a few years ago. Big mistake. History repeats itself, and again and again.
Activity: 141
I think this bubble definitely not be broken, but it may be shrunken like now for several years. I am still the same sentence, your money is your own initiative.
Activity: 462
Don't be afraid. Encrypted currency investors must be patient. The ups and downs of the market are very normal, and it is very good for the cryptocurrency to drop now.
Activity: 336
If this happen that cryptocurrency market are all red then don’t feel so scary even if it is scaring situation
because it can’t help you to think which is the best actions to prevent of losing of coins or investments.
Activity: 196
This is a good time for you to buy altcoin, I will choose to buy NEO as my property this time, Hopefully in September I will be X2 account. Wish you calm self confidence and victory
Activity: 155
Stay calm, relax and HODL... You will feel even worse when the market jumps up again.. Keep the faith...
I think you're right.  Do not panic and sell coins.  It is better to just wait for the price to rise again.
Activity: 15
ETF approval doesn't mean anything long-term. Cryptocurrencies will stop to be a speculative asset in a couple of years.
Think of 3D printing or VR. Everybody thought they are going to change the world. They did not. Neither will crypto. It will find its single use case and help people's lives in that domain.

I would bet it's some kind of traceability utilized in supply chains and proof of ownership of virtual/physical goods. Or it might be something else. But definitely not as a financial asset that is replacing fiat. That is an utopia.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
No, you didn't lose it, it's just bad time for investors now. But it's bad only because of all the panic etc, because that make you nervous. You need to keep calm and wait.
Activity: 12
Stay calm, relax and HODL... You will feel even worse when the market jumps up again.. Keep the faith...
Activity: 132
In my opinion, except for bitcoin, other coins are on the brink of collapse in the encryption market. No one knows why.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
And it will be much and much worse. ETFs werent approved so many people are thinking about the future of crypto. And many people are leaving because they see how the ship is sinking  Cry.

Pages:
Jump to: