Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto market in depression - page 4. (Read 125459 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
May 25, 2019, 12:10:18 PM
Actually, I really agree with you that the current time is very good chance of a profitable investment.  But this only concerns the price of cryptocurrency, since the choice among all existing projects is very large and it is very difficult to do it.  I think that many investors already understand the difficulty of investing in projects that are not in the first ratings.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
May 21, 2019, 02:04:13 PM
I am fully confident that the market provides ideal conditions for profitable investments. After all, prices on the market are now at a minimum. You can make a profitable investment in the purchase of good coins. Now you just need to wait a bit and do not panic.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
May 10, 2019, 03:51:15 PM
I am still optimistic that if the market will return again and the coin and altcoin prices will grow as before, indeed the market is experiencing very falling prices but this is the right time to buy.
Today the market shows a small growth, it is a good time to invest in small and cheap coins, which in a short time can bring x2-X3. https://p2pb2b.io/token-sale/GEX
Activity: 378
May 10, 2019, 02:53:37 PM
I think the recovery of the cryptocurrency market will take the whole of 2019. We could see prices that cryptocurrencies had at the end of 2017 and the beginning of 2018 not earlier than the second half of 2020.
Activity: 630
May 08, 2019, 08:48:01 AM
this will take a long time bro, if we look at the market Now there is progress and bitcoin, ethereum It's getting better this will bring good news for altcoin holders and tokens, investors will start to be interested again to buy
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
May 08, 2019, 06:40:57 AM
I think we are now coming out of the depression stage and we are now heading towards appreciating stage. Many of us that keeps faith with the market will soon started to be happy because of the gained that bitcoin is going to start making in future.

We have come out of this depression, and the main thing about the market now is to stay stable for a while before the next bull run. If it continues waving, the next fall can happen. Hope, we will not see it.
Activity: 359
Merit: 1
May 07, 2019, 04:17:03 AM
I am still optimistic that if the market will return again and the coin and altcoin prices will grow as before, indeed the market is experiencing very falling prices but this is the right time to buy.
Activity: 555
May 07, 2019, 03:38:13 AM
I used to feel pessimistic because my token and altcoin prices were not exactly what I expected, but the cryptocurrency name also fluctuated in price, but later this year it will return to its original state.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
May 06, 2019, 11:53:39 PM
there is hope that the market will recover, the market cannot be at a high side every time. i think it can lead to inflation there are times the scaling is required to regulate the price value. but the depression is not good to be too long as it may weaken the mind of investors. sooner than later the depression will be over.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
May 06, 2019, 11:42:22 PM
The crypto market is on a rapid downward spiral and almost all coins including so called good coins are down in prices. Is there any chances the market will recover? In my opinion, it takes the end of the year 2018 to recover the market. What are your views?
Not to alarm the situation as far as I know this is a normal thing with crypto,

its a cycle we shall always experience and from the graph below am seeing us to be in the recovery process.

Nice share mate, the graph indicates that there's a cycle this industry has been following, so this situation can be reverse after, if you are investors who can manage to take for a while, waiting for the market to rise back can take some years but one thing for each supporters they always believe that crypto will bounce back and bring good benefits, keep it up.
looking at it from the graph, of course we think that we are in the recovery phase, we have gone through the worst times. until the price almost fell below $3k, and the price proved to be strengthening again and will rise again above $6k. we should prepare for recovery!
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
May 06, 2019, 04:04:42 PM
I think we are now coming out of the depression stage and we are now heading towards appreciating stage. Many of us that keeps faith with the market will soon started to be happy because of the gained that bitcoin is going to start making in future.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
May 06, 2019, 03:34:00 PM
The crypto market is on a rapid downward spiral and almost all coins including so called good coins are down in prices. Is there any chances the market will recover? In my opinion, it takes the end of the year 2018 to recover the market. What are your views?
You know, I used to get upset too, when prices on the market went down, it caused me a number of negative emotions that simply destroyed me from the inside. But fortunately, I made the right conclusions and now it absolutely doesn't upset me.
When prices drop low, I just buy coins that interest me. Later I sell them.
I assess the situation this way: if I can influence the situation or benefit from it, then I do it. If I can’t do anything to make money, then I don’t worry about it, just wait for the moment when I can make money. Additional stress makes you inattentive and weak. So don't be discouraged now. Over time, the market situation will get better.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
May 06, 2019, 03:13:17 PM
I believe the worst part of this long correction is behind us and market is in the early recovery phases currently. An exciting big bull run should follow in a few months time.
if the recovery of the cryptocurrency market will take place on such a scale as is today, then the maximum prices for cryptocurrency, which were in 2017 and in early 2018, we can only see after 2 years or even more.

It is pretty hard to predict when we will see new highs, but once we will see new highs, the marketcap should be more than $1 trillion this time and it will be huge. All the press will talk about that, no doubt!
to get a real result, everything should happen as you said, but up to the contrary.  First of all, the media should explain to the public about the importance and perspective of cryptocurrency in order to raise the popularity of cryptocurrency.  and should increase investment in the cryptocurrency market, which in fact will lead to an increase in capitalization.  And as a result of all that, the cryptocurrency market will show good growth and prices will rise not only for rating coins, but also for many new projects.
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
May 01, 2019, 07:06:32 PM
I believe the worst part of this long correction is behind us and market is in the early recovery phases currently. An exciting big bull run should follow in a few months time.
if the recovery of the cryptocurrency market will take place on such a scale as is today, then the maximum prices for cryptocurrency, which were in 2017 and in early 2018, we can only see after 2 years or even more.

It is pretty hard to predict when we will see new highs, but once we will see new highs, the marketcap should be more than $1 trillion this time and it will be huge. All the press will talk about that, no doubt!
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
May 01, 2019, 12:16:33 PM
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
April 25, 2019, 04:19:30 PM
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
April 25, 2019, 04:16:11 PM
The depressive situation in the market is quite a standard situation, especially on the eve of the new year. Treat everything more calmly, because the increased excitement you can not.
The fact is that the New Year has long passed and today is the end of April.  So far, a lot of positive forecasts have sounded, but it is not implemented only by half.  Of course I am pleased that ethereum has a price not $ 76, but $ 160 or $ 180, but many analysts said it was $ 250 in the first months of 2019.
Today, not only markets, but also users of cryptocurrency, especially those who invested their funds at the end of 2017, are beginning to depress.  Nevertheless, I want to note that since the beginning of 2019, it is already possible to notice real improvements in the positions in the cryptocurrency market of certain coins.  If this trend continues, it is quite possible that by the end of 2019 we will be able to see the price level of May 2018.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
April 25, 2019, 03:44:07 PM
The cryptocurrency market is beginning to emerge from depression. It seems to me that people show a strong interest in cryptocurrency. Perhaps large investors will return to this market. I think that at this moment there is a stage of accumulation of the market. This is a good sign.

A mere rise from 3800 to 5500 is not solid grounds to consider it as a market trend reversal. Until btc gets back up in the 7200 range it will be safe to consider the market to be still slumping. Although the 3800 level did display strong characteristics of a strong accumulation zone.
Activity: 840
April 25, 2019, 03:36:03 PM
The cryptocurrency market is beginning to emerge from depression. It seems to me that people show a strong interest in cryptocurrency. Perhaps large investors will return to this market. I think that at this moment there is a stage of accumulation of the market. This is a good sign.
Activity: 448
April 25, 2019, 03:19:23 PM
The depressive situation in the market is quite a standard situation, especially on the eve of the new year. Treat everything more calmly, because the increased excitement you can not.
The fact is that the New Year has long passed and today is the end of April.  So far, a lot of positive forecasts have sounded, but it is not implemented only by half.  Of course I am pleased that ethereum has a price not $ 76, but $ 160 or $ 180, but many analysts said it was $ 250 in the first months of 2019.
Pages:
Jump to: