Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto market in depression - page 10. (Read 125459 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 503
December 19, 2018, 04:00:29 PM
I think that in 2019, the market, if not completely, will recover most of it from the peak price and capitalization that we observed in 2017.

I don't think that in 2019 the market will fully recover or at least come close to the peak marks of 2017. Of course, I would very much like this to turn out to be true, but ...
At the moment, I expect a continuation of the bearish trend. The reason for this, I believe, is the desire of institutional investors to enter the cryptocurrency market. It is for these purposes that bitcoin prices will remain low (in order for them to buy bitcoin at low prices). And in order for large funds to be able to enter and this doesn't affect the course of Bitcoin, it takes a long time. So prices will start! recover, in my opinion, only in the late summer.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
December 19, 2018, 02:01:07 PM
The market can recover only in the first months of 2019. Or maybe even more time is needed. Soon will not be good. Each of us wants the cryptocurrency market to start recovering. Hope must remain, although I am ready for the worst case scenario.
copper member
Activity: 280
December 19, 2018, 01:28:50 PM
A lot of expectations were burnt due to the current situation of the crypto market, it could be very discouraging especially for those that joined in earlier part of this year. There is no clear indication of its recovery soon. We made certain mistakes and for a greater part of the players, recovery will take a very long while. The best way to come to handle it is to quit by selling all at count your loss or just forgetting your entire portfolio and hoping for another good period of return
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
December 19, 2018, 12:33:22 PM
Previously it was indeed a crypto market in depression. But if we look at it now there might be no more saying crypto market depression. Because the crypto market starts to increase again and continues to be like it. This is a good start to rise in the depression. The crypto market proves to be recovering in a few moments.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
December 19, 2018, 11:56:33 AM
This is indeed true of the crypto market in a state of depression even this lasted for months and until now is still in the same condition, but I am sure this condition will surely pass, not so the market will be like this, only time will restore the market to its original condition and we must be patient about this
Just patience, in my opinion, is not enough. Just think for a moment that you are just losing your time, money and opportunities. And this situation can be changed. Start exploring how to trade right now. Even in a bear market, you can earn well and consistently.
Activity: 238
December 19, 2018, 02:51:36 AM
The crypto market is on a rapid downward spiral and almost all coins including so called good coins are down in prices. Is there any chances the market will recover? In my opinion, it takes the end of the year 2018 to recover the market. What are your views?
In order for the market to recover, certain conditions are needed. The market should be regulated and safe for investors, volatility should decrease, technologies should be integrated into real life, projects should generate profits. At the moment, cryptocurrency is just a speculative asset and no more. All this is real, but it will take time. I think that this will happen approximately in 2-3 years.
Activity: 294
December 19, 2018, 02:34:25 AM
This is indeed true of the crypto market in a state of depression even this lasted for months and until now is still in the same condition, but I am sure this condition will surely pass, not so the market will be like this, only time will restore the market to its original condition and we must be patient about this
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
December 19, 2018, 01:04:21 AM
End of 2018 will be a place to prove that crypto coins will experience a revival. But the resurrection I think will not be the same as what happened in 2017 and still lower. But we also have to be optimistic to produce positive results.
it is difficult to repeat history like last year, but even though I like that I feel that the slightest increase is quite good because of the boredom of seeing the red market.
I think even the slightest positive change will make people more energetic so that the market will slowly recover.
Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
December 19, 2018, 12:27:02 AM
End of 2018 will be a place to prove that crypto coins will experience a revival. But the resurrection I think will not be the same as what happened in 2017 and still lower. But we also have to be optimistic to produce positive results.
Activity: 504
December 19, 2018, 12:10:41 AM
The market is currently in a state of depression, and we do not know when it will end because it is difficult to predict, but things like that for the future will surely pass that we can do just wait and be patient for the market to immediately rise again
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
December 19, 2018, 12:03:20 AM
We are in a bear market and expect it to last for many more months or year, market will not always be green we have to deal with the downtrend but it will not last forever. I think market will recover in the end of 2019, this year i feel that bitcoin will close atleast $7k
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
December 18, 2018, 11:54:56 PM
Depression in the stock market can last up to 55 years. I would not want the same thing to happen on the cryptocurrency market.
I hope that next year there will be positive changes in the crypto market. Although crypto is currently in a bad condition, but as long as there are many people who believe that crypto can survive, that is not impossible.
Activity: 322
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 18, 2018, 06:46:42 PM
The crypto market is on a rapid downward spiral and almost all coins including so called good coins are down in prices. Is there any chances the market will recover? In my opinion, it takes the end of the year 2018 to recover the market. What are your views?

The end of 2018 has come. As you can see the crypto market is still very far from recovering the price level. It would be very good if at least in 2019 the crypto market began to recover.
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
December 18, 2018, 06:29:53 PM
The possibility of recovery is in our hands as crypto currency players. The market is very likely to recover if we as crypto currency players want to try it. Returning to normal and stable conditions cannot be immediately fast because a process is needed. Such as the decline in the price of crypto currencies is also experienced in approximately one year. Of course to restore it also can not immediately. We must have a strategy in order to recover and be normal. This must also be done in collaboration. Without cooperation, normal conditions are difficult to achieve. I predict that the crypto currency will stabilize next year because if the end of this year is very short time to make drastic changes.
December 18, 2018, 06:23:45 PM
Depression in the stock market can last up to 55 years. I would not want the same thing to happen on the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
December 18, 2018, 06:22:47 PM
In my opinion, until the end of 2018, the price of cryptocurrency cannot pump
until mid-2019, I'm sure the market price will return to normal
Activity: 406
December 18, 2018, 06:15:48 PM
At the moment, the market is going up. I am pleased to look at it, because I have not seen such a revival in the cryptocurrency market for a long time.
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
December 18, 2018, 06:09:58 PM
Yes. The market is in great correction. But I think it will end soon. Most importantly, many teams continue to develop their products. I see a lot of positive news on projects.
Activity: 256
December 18, 2018, 05:59:05 PM
Yeah it will recover and boom up soon that is the power of cryptocurrency. Always proving its doubters wrong. Don't worry much of the current drop in price since that is the nature of crypto.
Booms are explosive, crashes are prolonged.
It has always been like that in crypto - kind of opposite to the stock market.
But we need a piece of good news to light up the explosive growth. Better hope for Bakkt.
Merit: 13
December 18, 2018, 04:53:33 PM
Yeah it will recover and boom up soon that is the power of cryptocurrency. Always proving its doubters wrong. Don't worry much of the current drop in price since that is the nature of crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: