Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto market rebounding? - page 2. (Read 856 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
October 19, 2018, 02:13:22 PM
If the cryptocurrency market will recover, it is definitely not this year. The cryptocurrency market is still in a drawdown and is in no hurry to start growing. Everyone is waiting for the decision of the SEC.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
October 19, 2018, 11:51:03 AM
It was just a small pump, because of the Tether price fall. The bullish market will come one day and we are all waiting for it. Just be more patient hodl all your coins, and once the green market will come, we will be rewarded with huge profits.
It seems to me that all these problems with the cryptocurrency market, including the fall in sdt, are associated only with the big whales that artificially manipulate the cryptocurrency market. This is practically a strategy, squeezing ordinary users from the cryptocurrency market and forcing them to sell coins. And as soon as others started selling cryptocurrencies to buy usdt, a usdt collapse immediately occurred.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
October 19, 2018, 11:35:42 AM
There is no rebounding for the coins at this point, we just have to be happy with the fact that the price is sticking at a good place right now and not really moving much. There is long time to go before we are going to start seeing a rebound in the market. I mean the volume of bitcoin being traded now is not going higher and until there is higher volume, there is not going to be any rebound.
Activity: 434
October 17, 2018, 09:02:50 AM
the market is still unpredictable now, today can be green but tomorrow can be red. I hope the correction period can be finished soon
Activity: 703
Merit: 250
October 17, 2018, 08:52:07 AM
It was just a small pump, because of the Tether price fall. The bullish market will come one day and we are all waiting for it. Just be more patient hodl all your coins, and once the green market will come, we will be rewarded with huge profits.
Activity: 154
October 17, 2018, 08:46:28 AM
Cryptorinkas both bounced, and fell back. Even more likely he did not fall, but continues to fall further. How long it will continue, and probably no one knows if it stops at all.
Activity: 364
October 17, 2018, 08:43:49 AM
The market has started to turn green. But no one can say how long the blue will last. Therefore, it is difficult to confirm that the market has recovered. In my opinion, the market needs some time to confirm whether it has recovered or not. Therefore, market analysis and monitoring is essential for investors.
Activity: 269
Merit: 11
October 17, 2018, 08:42:16 AM
Don't think so right now, it's just a speculations, btc and eth are staying at their level for a seeral month. This small bumps wich we see sometimes just a correction of the market, also I think nothing will change in next several month or more.
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
October 17, 2018, 08:39:29 AM
Even as at the time you made this post, there has not been any big change. Rather all we gave been seeing are just cycles on pump and dump.
I think the aftermath of what we have been seeing are as a result of the activities of traders.
Traders are taking advantage of this time to make project. They will always desire bearish market, which they cannot be tired of.

Those who knows how to play the market have been benefiting from the fluctuations may it be bear or bull market because they already have a strategy of how to profit whatever move it is. If you are an investor and aims to earn profit for a short amount of time then bear market is not good for you but if you are a trader then you can still trade. There are even those margin traders who are earning big especially when the market dips because when it does, it makes big movement.
Activity: 368
October 17, 2018, 08:36:50 AM
It's been a long time I've seen almost all of the BTC and Alt are green.
Really, I'm really excited!
So is this really a good thing for the return of the Crypto market? Has it really gone through big changes?
Even as at the time you made this post, there has not been any big change. Rather all we gave been seeing are just cycles on pump and dump.
I think the aftermath of what we have been seeing are as a result of the activities of traders.
Traders are taking advantage of this time to make project. They will always desire bearish market, which they cannot be tired of.
that is true but i think that we can find enough power inside us to cope witb it and to deal with the consequences of this situation
Activity: 368
October 17, 2018, 08:35:43 AM
So is this really a good thing for the return of the Crypto market? Has it really gone through big changes?
tjere are a lot of good things that are happening right now with the market so yes i think it is recovering slowly but steady
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
October 17, 2018, 08:34:44 AM
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
October 17, 2018, 08:00:27 AM
He does not know who that speaks and predicts. But I can only give my example and y of the next two weeks ~ + 20%. Understand this is an active way, but personally I think it is open
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
October 17, 2018, 07:31:34 AM
It is too early to talk about market recovery, as the total capitalization of not growing, which means new investors don't come to the market.
Activity: 119
Merit: 1
October 17, 2018, 07:10:36 AM
Judging by the dynamics in the market, no one believes in a speedy recovery. Sometimes it starts to me to think that this correction will last for about a year, but it is possible that manipulations are directed at this, in order to demoralize crypto holders with an exhaustion.
I have already got used to the fact that I have to constantly wait for the situation to finally improve. when it starts to seem to me that things are starting to get better, it turns out to be a short-term phenomenon and the price starts to fall again
You are right, the majority of attempts to grow the market were crowned with failure and were short-term growth, although many immediately say that this is a market recovery and a change in trend. I realized long ago that it does not make sense to discuss and predict the market situation which will be in the future, because nobody knows for sure.
Right. Anyway, all is just speculation, but some positive signals are well worth to wait.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
October 11, 2018, 05:23:57 AM
Judging by the dynamics in the market, no one believes in a speedy recovery. Sometimes it starts to me to think that this correction will last for about a year, but it is possible that manipulations are directed at this, in order to demoralize crypto holders with an exhaustion.
I have already got used to the fact that I have to constantly wait for the situation to finally improve. when it starts to seem to me that things are starting to get better, it turns out to be a short-term phenomenon and the price starts to fall again
You are right, the majority of attempts to grow the market were crowned with failure and were short-term growth, although many immediately say that this is a market recovery and a change in trend. I realized long ago that it does not make sense to discuss and predict the market situation which will be in the future, because nobody knows for sure.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
October 11, 2018, 05:19:48 AM
The rebound looks like not very strong when I wake up in the morning and see the prices still go low but kinda see the sign that bitcoin is strengthening slightly so who care about the prices.
Crypto market has not rebounding yet the price today has down again. Well, I still have a high hopes on btc to recover again. Hoping their is a signs on uptrend to happen this year ends.
Activity: 76
October 11, 2018, 05:04:52 AM

I believe we will see some huge bull market in december because if you want to look past historical datas always crypto market green
in q4 of last 5 years so i believe that december bull run. maybe that will be not the biggest one but atleast bull is the bull :=)
Activity: 308
October 11, 2018, 05:05:21 AM
Activity: 30
Merit: 2
October 11, 2018, 04:59:58 AM
The rebound looks like not very strong when I wake up in the morning and see the prices still go low but kinda see the sign that bitcoin is strengthening slightly so who care about the prices.
Pages:
Jump to: