Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto market rebounding? - page 4. (Read 856 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
September 26, 2018, 07:34:45 AM
Hopefully, all altcoins are green. But, today I see the market conditions are still as usual. If there is a change, I am sure that earlier this year between November and January.

the altcoin is up and down now. so it cannot be ascertained that when the altcoin will rise again like in the past 2017, where the coin user prospered at a price.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
rocket.hashbon.com
September 26, 2018, 07:17:17 AM
In my opinion, it is too early to define that the market has recovered. i think that the market is still fluctuating. When it is exactly rebounded, I will be very blessful. However, we must be not panic. Be calm and wise in facing this market situation whether they are growing to jump up or dump down.
Activity: 119
Merit: 1
September 26, 2018, 06:25:22 AM
I wouldn't exactly say that the market is rebounding, more like a little recover to make sure that the price of the coin does not go down way to much. The prices are still very low considering the rest of the year so for now, we are just waiting to see a better recovery pattern before we can start talking about the market rebounding at this point.
There are many people think that the recovery and increase for BTC and ETH are really hard, there are Altcoin will rise stronger and not too much influence from BTC and ETH. I hope so!
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
September 25, 2018, 01:10:51 AM
There will be no one knows for sure whether this will be a good or bad thing. a look at events before the green which will only be reversible even would be enough in the red. so I thought don't rush because of things in time in a bad crypto. But if you want to take the risk to be able to make this be the thing that produces it is no problem.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
September 25, 2018, 12:53:28 AM
You cannot say exactly these words because in today market bearish sentiment are moving everywhere. Everytime market take a lead forward some negative news pull it back again.but this correction make the healthy foundation for market to become more stable in future and collective growth including altcoin
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 25, 2018, 12:41:47 AM
I wouldn't exactly say that the market is rebounding, more like a little recover to make sure that the price of the coin does not go down way to much. The prices are still very low considering the rest of the year so for now, we are just waiting to see a better recovery pattern before we can start talking about the market rebounding at this point.
Activity: 97
Merit: 3
September 24, 2018, 07:34:24 AM
We'll be up and down in a tight range before breakout next month.
Not sure if we'll go totally parabolic to new ATH or anyting like that. I'm expecting ATH 60k by end of 2019.
Screenshot this.
Activity: 728
September 24, 2018, 07:32:51 AM
I see some rebound, but i dont see recovery. As for me volume is still low and we probably will fall more. This rebound is normal, because we saw 50-95%  correction.
Activity: 658
September 24, 2018, 07:26:14 AM
Hopefully, all altcoins are green. But, today I see the market conditions are still as usual. If there is a change, I am sure that earlier this year between November and January.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
September 24, 2018, 07:21:01 AM
If we can get to 10k and stay there then that would be a sentiment change until then this is just the powers that be toying with us all.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
September 24, 2018, 07:18:25 AM
Bitcoin dominance is at the beginning of a large correction with btc price slowing climbs. As the demand to buy alts, puts upward pressure on btc price as people use it as a fiat onramp.

Btc will not go parabolic because a lot of the money is going towards alts, wich will be going parabolic until we hit a new btc dominance low of around 18-20%..
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 24, 2018, 04:35:46 AM
Now the market is hard to rebound, so I think not to worry, the market later this year will be the boom time, it is likely to end this year or early 2019
Activity: 658
Catena X
September 24, 2018, 04:02:49 AM
In my opinion, it is too early to say that the crypto market is recovered. We must see some weeks later about what will happen to the market. Of course, everyone will really expect that the market will always be green and increasing every day. But, nobody can control the market. So, just be positive think and set the certain better strategy to face this market.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
September 24, 2018, 03:59:32 AM
2018 I think the year in which the alt and btc becomes more difficult to predict. Bad news appears everywhere and even alt down much of the price at the end of the year. But I believe also the end of this year conditions will more better if we take a look of the history chart of each alt and btc.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
September 24, 2018, 03:47:48 AM
love to see coinmarketcap so many greens.
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 04:06:56 AM
I'm not sure that this is a recovery of the market, I think that these are small fluctuations in the rate. Growth is yet to come, but not now.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
September 23, 2018, 03:49:26 AM
It is quite a slow recovery, and there are splashes of red inbetween the greens.
I think people are still skeptical, especially with the ETF decision coming in a few days.
The current growth is not a steady one, we can see what happened with XRP, pumps and drops.
It's a good sign though.
Activity: 826
Merit: 11
September 23, 2018, 03:19:25 AM
It's been a long time I've seen almost all of the BTC and Alt are green.
Really, I'm really excited!
So is this really a good thing for the return of the Crypto market? Has it really gone through big changes?

Crypto market as of now is really unstable coz it goes green for a short period of time and it would go red as well for quite sometime. I just hope that all altcoins would give us good returns and profit before the last quarter ends.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
September 23, 2018, 02:52:23 AM
Impossible to know. I see people predicting start of the bull trend every week but their prognosis has no backbone. Nonetheless, it is for sure always a pleasure for the eyes to see double digit green numbers next to your holdings.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
September 23, 2018, 02:37:38 AM
It may not be wrong if I say it's too early to assume by looking current market status that bull run has came. I have seen all market green many times but again it fall down to lower then earlier. So don't go blindly for buy by seeing market green do your research and invest wisely.
Pages:
Jump to: