Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Marketing Show - Marketing in the age of cryptocurrencies and blockchain - page 2. (Read 445 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
We've just launched Coinbound, a podcast focused on marketing in the cryptocurrency industry.

We've been on the marketing side of crypto for a few years now and worked with some really incredible brands and projects. We have some super interesting guests scheduled and will be discussing tips and tricks to getting more awareness around your crypto brand.

Some other things we will be discussing:
  • How to get through to your audience in an incredible noisy industry
  • Top ROI channels
  • The best ways to raise awareness around your project for free
  • & A LOT more

Have a listen here:
Anchor
Spotify

i think we are entering the area of an age where no one will care what someone else is saying in the internet anymore
Activity: 145
Merit: 8
Episode 3 is now available!

Episode 3: Exclusive Interview with Larry Sanger, Co-Founder Wikipedia & CIO Everipedia - Information Sharing and Data Privacy

In this interview, we took a brief departure from crypto marketing to talk about another super interesting and important subject: Community-based information sharing and how crypto ties into that.

Listen on Anchor

Listen on Spotify
Listened to your podcast's episode 2 in Spotify and I got to say that I have learned some points that I never though of in Content Marketing. On the podcast itself I think your method where you interview and ask your guess is the right way to go on getting straight answer and I think the big reason for that is your guess knows what he is talking about, will this be a regular thing with him or will you have different speakers per episode?

Thank you!

As you pointed out, Episode 2 focused on Content Marketing so we brought on crypto Content Marketing expert Aaron Mangal. Every episode will be focused on a different aspect of crypto marketing and, as such, we will be bringing on a different person who is an expert in that subject.

Some future topics we have planned:

• Social Media Marketing
  • Search Engine Optimization
  • Convention and Event Marketing

If you have any suggestions please feel free to let us know on twitter @TyDanielSmith
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
Listened to your podcast's episode 2 in Spotify and I got to say that I have learned some points that I never though of in Content Marketing. On the podcast itself I think your method where you interview and ask your guess is the right way to go on getting straight answer and I think the big reason for that is your guess knows what he is talking about, will this be a regular thing with him or will you have different speakers per episode?
Episode 2 of the Coinbound Podcast is now live!

Content Marketing in Crypto with Aaron Mangal

Some things we discussed:

• What Content Marketing is and how it applies to cryptocurrencies
  • Examples of effective Content Marketing
  • The most time and cost-effective channels for Content Marketing
  • Software that Aaron finds helpful in his workflow

Listen on Anchor

Listen on Spotify
We've just launched the Crypto Marketing Show, a podcast focused on marketing in the cryptocurrency industry.

We've been on the marketing side of crypto for a few years now and worked with some really incredible brands and projects. We have some super interesting guests scheduled and will be discussing tips and tricks to getting more awareness around your crypto brand.

Some other things we will be discussing:
  • How to get through to your audience in an incredibly noisy industry
  • Top ROI channels
  • The best ways to raise awareness around your project for free
  • & A LOT more

Have a listen here:
Anchor
Spotify

Podcast site
Pages:
Jump to: