Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto might be our future - page 2. (Read 335 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 2
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 30, 2018, 12:57:53 PM
Bitcoin is a borderless currency and can easily penetrate into any country or region. The main challenge would be regulations by governments and financial institutions. And of course adoption. With greater scalability it could be come a staple means of making daily payments.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
November 30, 2018, 12:40:27 PM
Real talk, not everyone will have access to crypto even in the future. This "Crypto Dream" will not be acheived because we still have many issues about technology all around the world.
Why so? Most people in most countries(yes, most. not all) already has access to internet connection and mobile phones; that should be enough for them to have access to bitcoin. It's just going to be signifiantly harder for them to move back and forth from bitcoin<->fiat if the country doesn't have access to an exchange like Coinbase or Abra; though LocalBitcoins is available almost everywhere I think. If not, they could potentially just trade bitcoin peer-to-peer in person or online.

Plus not everyone can afford one.
Why not? If you have only $5 for instance, you can trade that $5 for $5 worth of satoshis(0.0013 BTC as we speak) with someone using minimal fees . Daily reminder that you don't need to own one whole bitcoin.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
November 30, 2018, 11:38:44 AM
Not being negative but I don't think it will be the "major currency". Real talk, not everyone will have access to crypto even in the future. This "Crypto Dream" will not be acheived because we still have many issues about technology all around the world. Plus not everyone can afford one.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 30, 2018, 11:24:06 AM
Crypto is being used worldwide already and some people think it'll be our major currency in the future.  I invested a few months ago and i've read articles that say how banks manipulate the people's money which in turn becomes a scam.  I never really trusted the government since some politicians usually are in it for the money and power.  I fimly believ that the crypto industry will not end and hope that in a few years, it'll be utilized more efficiently towards the betterment of our planet.   Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: