Pages:
Author

Topic: [Crypto-MMM.com] Signature Campaign [Update your signature Now][CLOSED] - page 3. (Read 5649 times)

Activity: 254
Merit: 101
are there any slots left for perhaps a Junior member Tongue :O
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
Okay.

I can verify after logging into OP's account and checking through his PMs (with his permission of course) that a while ago he did have a PM exchange with the user CryptoMMMCom offering his services to manage/escrow the campaign. It looks legitimate and I don't see any real reason for him to have faked that, unless he had some mad anticipation skills. So - that checks out for me.

Obviously please use your due diligence. I refuse to make any rating on the OP's trustworthiness as an escrow agent, this post is simply from the stance of me trying to be neutral. He isn't - it appears at least - the owner of the site.

That's from me looking at the PMs. Please use your common sense, I take no responsibility for anything that happens beyond this but I will remove my negative rating from OP.
Thanks for checking my account.
Anyone who wanted to check my account for his own interest and have good rep here can ask me for the details.

I also checked account and it looks legitimate to me too.
am i only one who did not get the payment for the 28th day?
Sorry I was out of my house from tomorrow morning now I am back again so wait after getting a meal I will do all the payments(max 2-3 hours).
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

I have also not  received i think they have changed the rules
Activity: 238
★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice
All the signature campaign participants are informed that we changed some rules of the campaign so please take a look at the new rules and update your signature for the payment of 28th May.
Only the participants with updated signature are eligible for the payment from now.
Funds available in escrow wallet before doing a payment of 28th May - 0.34 BTC
Check the escrow funds here - https://blockchain.info/address/1FjynPiKhHQdQwy6gvh24QZjCXycJFJdpw
informed with a pm? I didnt get anything

Edit: if i post two times on gambling will i be paid only for 1 post or you mean if i will post two times on primedice thread i will be paid once only?
yes, you have to post in 5 different section to get a full payout not 5 threads.
Paying automatic!  Cool

23/30

Date/Time Operation Currency Amount Status Payment Method Account
28.05.2015 23:01 Deposit DOGE 70 Transferred DOGE
28.05.2015 22:48 Deposit BTC 0.00350001 Transferred BTC

Date : 05/29/2015 02:14
From/To Account : U7496140
Amount : 0.70
Currency : USD
Batch : 90656084
Memo : API Payment.
Payment ID : CryptoM
Hash : a05d75b7db2ebd559d89ba09ac8be89c

Great site! Good work! Thanks guys!
hey, who are you and why you are polluting this thread if i got another post like this from you i will take action against you.
please don't post these stats here if you want to post these do it on investor based forum section on his thread not here.
legendary
Activity: 3682
Merit: 4469
All the signature campaign participants are informed that we changed some rules of the campaign so please take a look at the new rules and update your signature for the payment of 28th May.
Only the participants with updated signature are eligible for the payment from now.
Check the escrow funds here - https://blockchain.info/address/1FjynPiKhHQdQwy6gvh24QZjCXycJFJdpw

Edit: if i post two times on gambling will i be paid only for 1 post or you mean if i will post two times on primedice thread i will be paid once only?

it looks as if the campaign has been changed to where you gotta post in 5 different sections. so 2 posts in services section 3 posts in gambling and 2 posts in economy only counts as 3 posts.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

hello, i will be dropping out of the campaign at this time, thanks.
No problem you are welcome any time if it will last long.
A feedback is appreciated anywhere.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/reputation-thread-of-btcblogger-1056588
Activity: 364
hello, i will be dropping out of the campaign at this time, thanks.

Hi,

I think i have received payment for only 4 posts as full member and i have made many posts today and max per day is 5 posts. i think it should be 0.008, please let me know if i am wrong.

thanks
First of all please update your signature from the thread.
and secondly it si payment for 27 may check all your posts made on 27 may with the condition of 10 words.

updated and thanks

Hi,

I think i have received payment for only 4 posts as full member and i have made many posts today and max per day is 5 posts. i think it should be 0.008, please let me know if i am wrong.

thanks
First of all please update your signature from the thread.
and secondly it si payment for 27 may check all your posts made on 27 may with the condition of 10 words.

Hi,

thanks
All the above entries are enrolled for the campaign and from now registrations are closed.
Please check your details and ask to change them if they have any fault.
Activity: 378
Hi I'm very interested, Please let me join
Username: Clint
Postcount: 398
BTC Address: 12126JrAfmbKPHrDc6vBqYg4zGFsT76YqF

Thanks so much I'm looking forward to be posting for this campaign  Wink
Activity: 166
Why? How can you be so sure that Ponzi will be a scam? I dont see any point on getting a neg rep for having this signature dude.
If there is a solid reason, I would remove the sig. just to be safe.

That is how ponzi works. early investors will only be paid if there are new investors coming, if they stopped, then early investors wouldnt recieve anymore
Pages:
Jump to: