Pages:
Author

Topic: [Crypto-MMM.com] Signature Campaign [Update your signature Now][CLOSED] - page 4. (Read 5649 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
be your self
Why? How can you be so sure that Ponzi will be a scam? I dont see any point on getting a neg rep for having this signature dude.
If there is a solid reason, I would remove the sig. just to be safe.

Ponzis are scams. They pay old investors with money from new investors. They all collapse after a while with no exceptions. They will always be investors loosing money. It is not a matter of if, it's a matter of time.
yeaaa... i hope not or will not be a scam, but it's mostly ponzi is scam.. just a matter of time as you say
because previous i had been a victim of Ponzi sites  Sad

so goodluck for your signature champaign with a nice payment
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Why? How can you be so sure that Ponzi will be a scam? I dont see any point on getting a neg rep for having this signature dude.

Ponzis are scams. They pay old investors with money from new investors. They all collapse after a while with no exceptions. They will always be investors loosing money. It is not a matter of if, it's a matter of time.
Activity: 616
Okay.

I can verify after logging into OP's account and checking through his PMs (with his permission of course) that a while ago he did have a PM exchange with the user CryptoMMMCom offering his services to manage/escrow the campaign. It looks legitimate and I don't see any real reason for him to have faked that, unless he had some mad anticipation skills. So - that checks out for me.

Obviously please use your due diligence. I refuse to make any rating on the OP's trustworthiness as an escrow agent, this post is simply from the stance of me trying to be neutral. He isn't - it appears at least - the owner of the site.

That's from me looking at the PMs. Please use your common sense, I take no responsibility for anything that happens beyond this but I will remove my negative rating from OP.
Thanks for checking my account.
Anyone who wanted to check my account for his own interest and have good rep here can ask me for the details.
Just for records as not posted in here with details

username = crazyearner
post count = 2965
Rank = Legendary
BTC address = 1siGpayc53mXVkbH7JqhH3xwVbwxm9tqF
Will do it tomorrow.

Registered

Starting Posts : 121
Bitcoin Address : 11GxoMwuBYt3kKguDf2UbAkttCiTvpAx9

Please confirm and add me on spreadsheet.
K registered will add you in spreadsheet tomorrow.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Just for records as not posted in here with details

username = crazyearner
post count = 2965
Rank = Legendary
BTC address = 1siGpayc53mXVkbH7JqhH3xwVbwxm9tqF
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Because ponzi is a scam. Ponzi investor is paid with the money from the previous investor. When there is no new investor, owner will not be able to pay the previous investor then owner will decided to shut down the site and make a new site again. Repeat the process to get more money, this is how it is a scam
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1118
Okay.

I can verify after logging into OP's account and checking through his PMs (with his permission of course) that a while ago he did have a PM exchange with the user CryptoMMMCom offering his services to manage/escrow the campaign. It looks legitimate and I don't see any real reason for him to have faked that, unless he had some mad anticipation skills. So - that checks out for me.

Obviously please use your due diligence. I refuse to make any rating on the OP's trustworthiness as an escrow agent, this post is simply from the stance of me trying to be neutral. He isn't - it appears at least - the owner of the site.

That's from me looking at the PMs. Please use your common sense, I take no responsibility for anything that happens beyond this but I will remove my negative rating from OP.
legendary
Activity: 3682
Merit: 4469

I hope it doesn't turn out to be a scam but look at all the other sites like this and what has happened. History doesn't show that this will end well
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1118
OP offered me their username and password to check that there are at least logs of the owner of this site asking them to escrow. I will check later (I'm a bit confused as to what the password is with what I was sent...) and report back. That doesn't mean I condone this, I'm simply doing that as a neutral third-party.

OrangeSeller: Nah. Happened with a sig campaign before and it wasn't pretty.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Everybody that decided to wear the signatures should be given neh trust as well, not just btcblogger
legendary
Activity: 3682
Merit: 4469
Its actually funny to see that the OP is wearing a dadice avatar when trying to advertise his own sig campaign.
Sorry if I ask, maybe overseen it. Has the OP agreed to escrow? Well, he self cant be an escrow with his trust

the OP is the escrow and hes gaining negative rep for promoting a ponzi. personally i wouldnt be surprised if everyone who has joined this campaign gets neg rep also, since theyre promoting the ponzi also
Activity: 896
Merit: 508
Its actually funny to see that the OP is wearing a dadice avatar when trying to advertise his own sig campaign.
Sorry if I ask, maybe overseen it. Has the OP agreed to escrow? Well, he self cant be an escrow with his trust
Activity: 420
Registered

Starting Posts : 121
Bitcoin Address : 11GxoMwuBYt3kKguDf2UbAkttCiTvpAx9

Please confirm and add me on spreadsheet.
Is there any spots left for full member? im thinking to join this campaign until the funds in escrow is empty
Yes, you can join the campaign.
how long is the campaign planned to last?
Depend on the owner when he wants to end it.
Depends on fund how long funds will last.
Depends on number of entries/enrollment.
Activity: 166
Is there any spots left for full member? im thinking to join this campaign until the funds in escrow is empty
Activity: 364
how long is the campaign planned to last?
wanna join

username mizna
post count 335
rank full member
btc address 1NtkemaMJS3trFMR4oDQ6owzQbpR51BQpd
Enrolled
Have fun

is there yet a place for Jr.Member.
and if anyone had Got payment thanx to mention it.
Total two payments are sent by me.

They paid for the first day but im not sure until when they will pay

First Cryptommmcom signature campaign payment sent https://blockchain.info/tx/daf3fd992b2e908c210817cce5e47425a42e3dc2a2d5b68bc4a827e19fbdee0c
Have a nice Day
i Will pay until i have funds in my escrow wallet.
Right now the wallet have 0.42+ bitcoins the escrow wallet.
Activity: 166

They paid for the first day but im not sure until when they will pay

First Cryptommmcom signature campaign payment sent https://blockchain.info/tx/daf3fd992b2e908c210817cce5e47425a42e3dc2a2d5b68bc4a827e19fbdee0c
Have a nice Day
Pages:
Jump to: