Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto money will kill fake money - page 2. (Read 1067 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 08:56:20 AM
In fact, I am very glad that we will have a blockchain with which we will finally have transparent payments without intermediaries. Very convenient to translate and fast now
Activity: 42
August 18, 2018, 12:45:00 PM
Crypto cash will not going to kill the phony cash and that is without a doubt as your nation and friends development is absolutely subject to the fiat money there are still a few spots where you are not ready to get the computerized cash situation at all and individuals are absolutely reliant on fiat cash and you can even get numerous individuals who are not in any case mindful of the advanced world so we can't state that fiat money will be overruled by the advanced money And because of the heaps of tricks in the market and the individuals who don't know how to utilize the market won't have the capacity to make it whenever.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
August 13, 2018, 09:48:10 AM
If people around the world using cryptocurrency or digital money that would kill fiat money, but this will happen in the future maybe 2100 years?
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
August 13, 2018, 09:44:51 AM
I support Robert Kiyosaki, who openly said that the economy will soon collapse and only cryptocurrency, gold and silver will be relevant and will be valuable.Many States are now experiencing great problems in the economy and are already considering the possibility of introducing national cryptocurrencies. Indeed, now cash has gone by the wayside and the whole world is already using electronic payments and virtual cards.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
August 13, 2018, 09:37:21 AM
Bitcoin can't kill fake money alone.
to make all fake money disappear they also need to take out the FIAT.
but we are close to that, we just need to wait for more development.
Activity: 112
August 13, 2018, 09:35:47 AM
Crypto technology is still renewing itself. A lot of people will be in this market in the future. People will enjoy directing their own money. But time is needed for this. Keep investing.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 13, 2018, 09:34:28 AM
Yep, I think cryptocurrency will be able to kill fake money if cryptocurrency legalized but how if cryptocurrency also has fake one?. For example, there are so many tokens have the same token symbol and different in contract only. There are so many guys scammed by this way, scammer send them the same symbol token but after that people realized that they got scammed after check contract. LOL. Everything has it own disadvantages and I think cryptocurrency can help this world become better Smiley.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
August 13, 2018, 09:32:41 AM
Everything in our lives is now in our phones.
Why should we carry a wallet or credit card?
I really do not understand that.
millions of counterfeit money is printed every day
There's a lot of fake money in the world.
Can credit cards prevent this?
Bitcoin will kill them.

It is right. The cryptocurrency can get rid of the counterfeit money situation. This is one of the benefit of it and in the future, cash will have no longer more
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
August 13, 2018, 09:31:30 AM
I dont think crypto currencies will easily replace fiat as the price is not stable, yeah crypto is volatile. Most crypto currencies are played by whales. And if crypto could replace fiat, it will take about 5-10 years.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
August 13, 2018, 09:30:06 AM
Bitcoin will kill them.

Crypto might actually be a good solution to fake money and other stuff today.
Mobile banking is also possible with crypto, I monitor a bunch of stuff through
my phone including bitcoins and altcoins I have in portfolio. I think crypto has
something great to offer today, It might not be the best solution but it surely
is part of one.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 11
NFTMUSIC.AI: The Breakthrough Utility Token of the
August 13, 2018, 09:25:20 AM
Quite an optimistic statement. I don't know about the others, but I'd be happy about that. Yes, there will be a mess in a couple of years, maybe a lot of people will die, but all this will lead to a new round of development, which, in turn, will push people to the formation of new values and ideology that is now stalled.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 09:10:52 AM
Crypto money will be the second currency used in transactions on the internet. This currency is able to strike the world and will get rid of counterfeit money.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
August 13, 2018, 09:02:04 AM
Bitcoin will kill them.

Even if that can happen, then isn't it possible to compare the fake fiat currency to a scam ICO here in cryptocurrency market? Both are same fraudulent and is a scam.

Right, scammers will always find a way to steal someone. As you have noticed in the world of krypto, the equivalent of fiat money is fraudulent. They create tokens that are only used to extort money from investors.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 08:27:04 AM
to my mind crypto will kill everything on its way to the top and I will not be surprised. fake money should be killed and I think crypto will make it clear. moreover, crypto's potential is very large to deny it and its spreading will increase only as experts say now.
Activity: 29
August 12, 2018, 10:16:53 AM
Bitcoin will kill them.

It will kill fake money and inevitably real money too. I believe that it will change how we see monetaries all around the world. Although scams are everywhere too, there is no assurance that bitcoin is a safer alternative than traditional flat money too.
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
August 12, 2018, 09:51:23 AM

Bitcoin will kill counterfeit money. why is the government currently banning Bitcoin/cryptocurrency thinking like this?, whereas with the existence of Bitcoin, the finances of a country will be safer.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
August 12, 2018, 09:40:44 AM
My whole life has almost completely flowed into the phone .. rest, work, anything you can do with the phone ..I like technology, and I believe that the crypto-currencies can completely change our usual view of money ..
Activity: 126
August 12, 2018, 09:38:28 AM
Bitcoin will kill them.

Even if that can happen, then isn't it possible to compare the fake fiat currency to a scam ICO here in cryptocurrency market? Both are same fraudulent and is a scam.
Activity: 112
August 12, 2018, 09:35:25 AM
Hardly this will not come true. I think so
Activity: 1358
Merit: 81
August 12, 2018, 09:33:53 AM
Crypto is gaining its space and as it is true it came to "Disrupting Money". I do not think that around the world can implement this technology. The support of the community will destine the future of crypto I am satisfied to have known it and to support incredible projects that promise to offer solutions to the current problems that we have.
Pages:
Jump to: