Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Monopoly - page 2. (Read 1326 times)

copper member
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
February 23, 2019, 04:08:29 PM
Why the monopoly? Very interesting idea, including the internal Bank and the opportunity to earn players, but I think the monopoly is too old ?

Monopoly is an economic game, it attracts educated and wealthy people, many others games are interesting only for children
Not only children, but also advocate Grin Grin Grin

ha ha Grin Grin Grin
Are you sure you can meet the deadline ? The project is serious...
Of course, this is what the road map is for
I think it would be cool to play it outside the Internet, but we need physical wallets for currency
It is almost impossible to implement and there is no need, because now anywhere in the world has access to the Internet
Activity: 11
February 23, 2019, 04:07:14 PM
Why the monopoly? Very interesting idea, including the internal Bank and the opportunity to earn players, but I think the monopoly is too old ?

It's good game, but I think it would be better to play it with family, why do u think users will play it??
There is an online monopoly and quite popular
Is it monetized ,or not?
I mean it can be popular, because its arcade
But your game is monetized
copper member
February 23, 2019, 04:07:01 PM
I recently came across an online game monopoly, but it is terribly optimized for the Internet, are you sure you can do better ?
Naturally, we have studied all the options available on the market and will try to remove all problems with optimization and not only in the beta version.

By the launch of the main gaming platform everything will work perfectly
February 23, 2019, 04:06:50 PM
I recently came across an online game monopoly, but it is terribly optimized for the Internet, are you sure you can do better ?
Naturally, we have studied all the options available on the market and will try to remove all problems with optimization and not only in the beta version.
By the launch of the main gaming platform everything will work perfectly

And when can you play it?
Activity: 9
February 23, 2019, 04:05:07 PM

Monopoly is an economic game, it attracts educated and wealthy people, many others games are interesting only for children

ha ha Grin Grin Grin
I think it would be cool to play it outside the Internet, but we need physical wallets for currency
copper member
February 23, 2019, 04:04:30 PM
copper member
February 23, 2019, 04:02:03 PM
Say pls smth about your advertising.
How will you make it?
Read above
Activity: 8
February 23, 2019, 04:01:33 PM
Activity: 14
February 23, 2019, 04:01:05 PM
Say pls smth about your advertising.
How will you make it?
copper member
February 23, 2019, 04:00:07 PM

ha ha Grin Grin Grin
February 23, 2019, 03:58:10 PM

It's good game, but I think it would be better to play it with family, why do u think users will play it??
by the way I played it, I liked it
copper member
February 23, 2019, 03:56:57 PM

February 23, 2019, 03:56:45 PM

ha ha Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 14
February 23, 2019, 03:56:34 PM

Ha ha ha haaaaa
Funny ,u're very smart
February 23, 2019, 03:53:41 PM

ha ha Grin Grin Grin
February 23, 2019, 03:53:19 PM

copper member
February 23, 2019, 03:48:52 PM

February 23, 2019, 03:47:19 PM

copper member
February 23, 2019, 03:45:48 PM
How is the team planning to advertise your project?
I don't think they will do it, it is scam, they even can't show their team
Are you adequate? We have already answered the question about the team several times
copper member
February 23, 2019, 03:44:27 PM
How is the team planning to advertise your project?
We will launch an advertising campaign in the information sources with crypto theme, we will present the project at various venues and make colaborarii with well-known companies
Pages:
Jump to: