Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Monopoly - page 3. (Read 1326 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
February 23, 2019, 03:43:01 PM
Why the monopoly? Very interesting idea, including the internal Bank and the opportunity to earn players, but I think the monopoly is too old ?
Activity: 14
February 23, 2019, 03:40:44 PM
How is the team planning to advertise your project?
I don't think they will do it, it is scam, they even can't show their team
Activity: 11
February 23, 2019, 03:38:23 PM
How is the team planning to advertise your project?
copper member
February 22, 2019, 12:37:16 AM
When will you start paying interest to token holders?
Right after the listing
How?
We will add tokens to Investbox on the Yobit exchange
February 22, 2019, 12:35:59 AM
Right after the listing
How?
copper member
February 22, 2019, 12:35:06 AM
Right after the listing
February 22, 2019, 12:34:23 AM
February 22, 2019, 12:30:18 AM
Is CM your only project you're doing now, or u have smth else?
Crypto monopoly is our main and the only project on which we have high hopes
It's nice to hear, I'm sure you will get a very cool game
copper member
February 22, 2019, 12:26:51 AM
Crypto monopoly is our main and the only project on which we have high hopes
February 22, 2019, 12:22:51 AM
copper member
February 22, 2019, 12:18:54 AM
Here is one more question:
Will there be an opportunity to buy your coins, while playing?(I mean if I've lost all money, and want to return to the game?)
This possibility is difficult to implement technically, during the game you will be able to take a loan and return it later
But you said, that only premium-acc holders can take a loan, what I got to do if I am simple player?
I think your way is not effective
Yes, only experienced players can take credit. You will have a warning at the beginning of the game about your balance, so it is unlikely that you will have such a situation
I support Alexander, he is right.
If I am beginner, it would be more useful for devs and players to add in-game transactions for everybody.
You will have the opportunity to enter the game with any amount, and if you want to buy more tokens, you can do it before the match
Also, the system will tell you if the balance is not enough
copper member
February 22, 2019, 12:17:49 AM
Will there be an opportunity to buy your coins, while playing?(I mean if I've lost all money, and want to return to the game?)
This possibility is difficult to implement technically, during the game you will be able to take a loan and return it later
But you said, that only premium-acc holders can take a loan, what I got to do if I am simple player?
Yes, only experienced players can take credit. You will have a warning at the beginning of the game about your balance, so it is unlikely that you will have such a situation
If I am beginner, it would be more useful for devs and players to add in-game transactions for everybody.
You will have the opportunity to enter the game with any amount, and if you want to buy more tokens, you can do it before the match
Activity: 11
February 22, 2019, 12:15:47 AM
February 22, 2019, 12:12:29 AM
You should effectively allocate your balance, and as in any investment should not put at stake all your money, then you will not have such a problem
copper member
February 22, 2019, 12:10:54 AM
February 22, 2019, 12:09:04 AM
copper member
February 22, 2019, 12:08:42 AM
Will you have ads in your game ?
No, it's impossible.
Advertising is only in applications that do not use any financial fees
Your app will be free in stores?
absolutely correct