Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Pyramid Schemes are still Amongst Us - page 7. (Read 887 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 502
January 04, 2020, 12:19:41 PM
This is new year and i expect newbies to get smarter, be careful of new projects that are nothing but pyramid schemes, Multilevel marketing schemes or pyramid schemes may likewise be utilized to swindle crypto investors. Such new companies guarantee enormous degrees of profitability inside a brief period, and regularly convey different individuals to rope in new members. When the part list gets generous and the fraudsters get a sizeable store, they evaporate, leaving all investors seething. The most ideal approach to distinguish such schemes is to take a gander at the project's experience. Such projects will in general evade any perceived organizations or bureaus and have next to no undeniable foundation data, be very careful and limit your losses this new year, all the best.

How can they learn when they are clearly after crypto miracles from testimonials shared by their friends. Newbies don't learn to walk the path anymore or have the patience to learn the industry. They just want to make the thousands of dollars abound in the market Wink. Crypto ponzis and hypis and scams will keep reaping them off till they learn
Activity: 926
Merit: 256
January 04, 2020, 12:14:16 PM
projects with a Pyramid scheme can indeed make people fooled, especially newcomers who want quick profits, because of their unrealistic thoughts, they will easily join projects like that. for me it would be better to stay away from the Pyramid project because it will not be much profitable, it can actually be detrimental to the investment being carried out.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
January 04, 2020, 11:56:53 AM
Yes and interestingly some of them appear completely legit just like Miracletele that claim to be the one and the only blockchain based telecom operator in the world with bi-weekly profit sharing and community believed it untill it collapsed few months ago as the amount of funds going out exceeded incoming funds and thus they stopped paying confirming the ponzi model of the project.
Activity: 400
Merit: 268
January 04, 2020, 11:19:13 AM
To simplify it for the newbies, let me just give them a simple explanation of what to avoid...
When any investment tells you to send them funds and they promised to double the funds in a small amount of time and send back your funds to you with the profit, then you should Definitely stay away from that investment.
That is what we call an HYIP or Ponzi scheme and it never ends well, Pyramid schemes ain't much better too, these are schemes that robs Peter to pay Paul and some of them are just blatant scams that doesn't pay even the first set of people, you don't wanna start 2019 with a loss.
Activity: 1150
Merit: 260
☆Gaget-Pack☆
January 04, 2020, 10:06:37 AM
This is new year and i expect newbies to get smarter, be careful of new projects that are nothing but pyramid schemes, Multilevel marketing schemes or pyramid schemes may likewise be utilized to swindle crypto investors. Such new companies guarantee enormous degrees of profitability inside a brief period, and regularly convey different individuals to rope in new members. When the part list gets generous and the fraudsters get a sizeable store, they evaporate, leaving all investors seething. The most ideal approach to distinguish such schemes is to take a gander at the project's experience. Such projects will in general evade any perceived organizations or bureaus and have next to no undeniable foundation data, be very careful and limit your losses this new year, all the best.
One of the hardest things to practice in the crypto sector is practicing your due dillgence. It is something I try to push myself to remeber but often find my self being lazy and doing half assed work. It is important to research very thoroughly until your sure it is a legitimate investment because it seems as though the schemes are growing.
Activity: 560
Merit: 28
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
January 04, 2020, 07:40:19 AM
Pages:
Jump to: