Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto replacing fiat? - page 64. (Read 63502 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 05:57:15 AM
cryptocurrency can never be replace by the flat because after the globalised cryptocurrency becomes flat .however it is similar to the history of gold .
Activity: 63
July 24, 2018, 05:54:02 AM
Crypto will become more famous but it will never replace fiat because of price crypto is not uniform and I don't think it would ever be. And then there would be problem of scalability too.
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
July 24, 2018, 05:33:34 AM
In my opinion, crypto can not replace fiat.Because there are many reasons to explain this problem.But mainly rely on three main factors: lack of mercy in the scalability, stability and trust.Main So many banks have talked about the possibility of crypto replacing fiat is very low.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
July 24, 2018, 05:22:26 AM
Its not that easy to replace Fiat, will take long long time. most of the banks would consider crypto as their enemy
Activity: 238
Merit: 4
July 24, 2018, 05:12:23 AM
Fiat currency is better if we will be talking about reliability or stability of the prices. It is hard to buy something if volatility strikes moving downward. And network is always a requirement for a transaction which means if a network is cut momentarily you will have to wait until payment will be made via a successful transaction. So this is a very big disadvantage which fiat can easily manage and cryptocurrency cannot do well. So I don't think something good is going to happen withuout fiat.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
July 24, 2018, 04:56:15 AM

I always see this to happen probably in about 25 years later, everything changes so if governments really do see blockchain to be the future technology then we may see the changes in less than 25 years. Let's say its not tether nor the XRP, maybe they will start having their own. Developers today can come out of something beyond what we can think of.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
July 24, 2018, 04:35:47 AM
Well, i think if crypto currency repaced fiat. We would be walking around with some sort of credit card in our hands and all transactions will be done through that. Of course we would still banking so internet access in homes are a must and everyone would have hardwares at homes or on their phones to access them. I think it would be great.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
July 24, 2018, 04:34:09 AM
It wont happen, because fiat is our traditional currency which can be used anywhere in entire country while crypto currency will depends on the demand and supply and the value is not stable, crypto currency is not yet accepted in different businesses which only offered in limited company who are aware in this digital currency.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 04:23:54 AM
There will be a lot of problems with crypto integration. History remembers the example. when gold was replaced with paper money (it was quite recently). People had to rebuild their minds, but we see the result. There will be a lot of problems with crypto integration. History remembers the example. when gold was replaced with paper money (it was quite recently). People had to rebuild their minds, but we see the result.
It's correct. Exactly. There will be many opinions and many issues about this issue. However, it is similar to the history of gold and cash that has been compared to each other. And now what is between Crypto and Fiat? Surely people will also understand what the outcome, what is valuable to the community that convenience will be welcomed by the community. I think we need to consider and then give our opinions.
Activity: 196
July 24, 2018, 04:23:29 AM
I agree! Fiat will extinct little by little and crypto or digital money will replace it soon. Some other gauge are banks now don't accept cash they are cashless banks now. soon all banks be cashless banks. So it is now time to invest in crypto for future use.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
July 24, 2018, 04:12:09 AM
Cryptocurrency will never replacing the fiat because after globalised Crypto is a fiat. So this question is undermine know but current situation fiat is good for the all the countries because most of the countries are not Legalized in Crypto so once Legalized it will possible in market. In this forum all are crypto lovers so you should post in some other site you will get right answer.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
July 24, 2018, 04:08:15 AM
This will be possible in the future, but now we just need to wait more time.
we are stepping forward slowly onto that.
but now we are still in developing it and making sure everything will be perfect for that move.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 24, 2018, 04:00:03 AM
I think not, fiat money will never be replaced by bitcoin.
This is a parable, you can see what the OP says.
because it is the tool we use for the current exchange, bitcoin is more suitable for the investment tool.
Time alwasy change, you will never know what will happen in the future. Keep in mind, bitcoin is made for a payment system initially, but since many people use and make a volatile price is a reason why bitcoin to be use as a place of investment, this is the biggest missconception ever.
I will hold to your words that time always change. What horse owner said when he saw car for the first time? Nobody will use this, or something similar, after decades horses didn`t disappear but who use them, who see them? In past century we have seen many changes, in my opinion its time for economy to change too. Crypto will replace fiat one day, that already started happen little by little and we are growing, in 10 or 50 years change will be complete.
Activity: 150
Merit: 12
July 24, 2018, 03:35:36 AM
banks, governments and big business will be affected by all forces not to admit it. The most terrible words for them are decentralization and transparency. The progess can not be stopped of course, but very many people will try to do this
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
July 24, 2018, 03:20:14 AM
I think not, fiat money will never be replaced by bitcoin.
This is a parable, you can see what the OP says.
because it is the tool we use for the current exchange, bitcoin is more suitable for the investment tool.
Time alwasy change, you will never know what will happen in the future. Keep in mind, bitcoin is made for a payment system initially, but since many people use and make a volatile price is a reason why bitcoin to be use as a place of investment, this is the biggest missconception ever.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
July 24, 2018, 03:13:37 AM
Lets say crypto completely and utterly replaced fiat. Fiats don't exist anymore. All governments have seen the advantage of using digital currency and have completely changed their fiat into crypto, like dollar to dollar token(obviously not tether). How viable is this? For example anyone can see how much I am holding using the public ledger and track me down and force me into sending them the cryptos I hold. I wanna discuss in reality if cryptos actually replace fiat how life will be and what are the problems we are gonna face and the immediate effects of it.   
When we see the advantages of a cryptocurrency, positive impacts will occur much, ranging from reducing money laundering, because as you say that there is a big ledger technology heated up crypto transactions recorded there. That's if we're talking about advantage, but we know cryptocurrency itself has a disadavantage, ranging from volatile, fee that is currently still quite expensive when compared in 2014, at this time I hardly imagine if it happened.
Activity: 277
Merit: 12
July 24, 2018, 02:57:40 AM
In the near future this will not happen unfortunately. Too many people are interested in concealing their incomes, and this is just the richest and most influential people. They will try to prevent the full integration of crypto into the international market. On the other hand, progress can not be resisted and crypto will take its time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
July 24, 2018, 02:53:54 AM
Perhaps the moment when the crypto currency will drive out the Fiat money is not far off. And we live in its vestibule.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
July 24, 2018, 02:53:41 AM
There will be a lot of problems with crypto integration. History remembers the example. when gold was replaced with paper money (it was quite recently). People had to rebuild their minds, but we see the result.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
July 24, 2018, 02:46:42 AM
It is going to be a revolution if bitcoin or blockchain technology replace our current fiats or financial system.  Bitcoin is going very well and have the potential to replace the current financial system but the corrupt politicians and political offices holders will never allow that except the citizens enforce it.
Pages:
Jump to: