Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto replacing fiat? - page 65. (Read 63502 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 01:59:27 AM
Future is too unclear to be seen and predicted. Therefore, I prefer to build a well-diversified portfolio based on your risk preference and investment goals. And it should include different assets among which are various currencies and projects. I can name you one good Token Sale. It is called Socratus.  It is an insurance ecosystem which provides a digital platform for insurance companies. So any insurance company can connect the platform to become the part of Insurance Digital Ecosystem.
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
July 24, 2018, 12:54:16 AM
I believe it could happen.
We just do not see it now for the clouds are too thick to see the future.
We are still blinded by the traditional way and it seems it will go on for years or maybe a decade.

Now, okay there is a chance they could view one of your address but unless you claim it is yours then how they will know who is the owner.

If they did then it is your fault. You could send it to another address. But use mixers before that.
If crypto will be regulated by governments then we will lose the main point and feature of this system which is actually, the decentralization feature. Personally I believe that they will both coexist
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
July 24, 2018, 12:38:26 AM
If that scenario happened then there will be a lot of regulation just to make a simple transaction, the government won't allow us to make anonymous transaction and we will lose the freedom to used crypto currencies, there will be problem to balance the economic to evade inflation and deflation, and also need caution to prevent whales to manipulate the crypto price, fiat and crypto is the best combination, country with only crypto can causing a lot of trouble
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
July 24, 2018, 12:35:31 AM
Lets say crypto completely and utterly replaced fiat. Fiats don't exist anymore. All governments have seen the advantage of using digital currency and have completely changed their fiat into crypto, like dollar to dollar token(obviously not tether). How viable is this? For example anyone can see how much I am holding using the public ledger and track me down and force me into sending them the cryptos I hold. I wanna discuss in reality if cryptos actually replace fiat how life will be and what are the problems we are gonna face and the immediate effects of it.   
Decentralized crypto currency can never under any circumstances replace fiat money. She is only able to squeeze a little the national paper money and can only walk in parallel with the national money. Other options simply can not be. States will not practically use the decentralized crypto currency, it will mostly be used only by people. States can effectively use only centralized types of digital money.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
July 23, 2018, 11:47:17 PM
For that to even happen, everyone must have a handheld device or a fiscal system to do exchanges. Evdryobe also must have an internet connection one way or another to do their transactions and that could be a challenge since the internet itself has been with us for a decade or two and you cannot have an internet connection everywhere.
Activity: 182
July 23, 2018, 07:53:27 PM
Government is not easy to replace crypto as their main money, fiat there since long and already feel its function well. the government needs to think about it because the price of the crypto currency fluctuates.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 103
July 23, 2018, 07:52:15 PM
Lets say crypto completely and utterly replaced fiat. Fiats don't exist anymore. All governments have seen the advantage of using digital currency and have completely changed their fiat into crypto, like dollar to dollar token(obviously not tether). How viable is this? For example anyone can see how much I am holding using the public ledger and track me down and force me into sending them the cryptos I hold. I wanna discuss in reality if cryptos actually replace fiat how life will be and what are the problems we are gonna face and the immediate effects of it.   

Its not easy to give up the fiat for the crypto only , and i know that fiat is very important in the even in online or offline transaction. If ever happen i think government have some research to give completely understand the crypto in their country. Its very important that every nation knows the purpose of crypto not only the uses of this . Remember some crypto is using for the illegal purposes and that is one of the problem thats why some country are not accept crypto.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
July 23, 2018, 07:35:20 PM
I believe it could happen.
We just do not see it now for the clouds are too thick to see the future.
We are still blinded by the traditional way and it seems it will go on for years or maybe a decade.

Now, okay there is a chance they could view one of your address but unless you claim it is yours then how they will know who is the owner.

If they did then it is your fault. You could send it to another address. But use mixers before that.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 07:23:58 PM

Your presumption is far from reality. Fiat will always exist even with the emergence of cryptocurrency for it will be the standard of every nation's monetary institutions. I don't see cryptocurrency replacing Fiat even in the future.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
July 23, 2018, 07:14:15 PM
There are so many possibilities in here if the cryptocurrency will remove or replaced FIAT currency there are some people that doesn't want to use it because they don't know. There are some good deeds it can provide like the faster transactions to any people who use it. But before that happen for sure it will gonna be world discuss.
There will be a huge debate about this thing for sure, and I know this will not happen easily. I actually don't see cryptos to replace fiat, if that is the case cryptos will become more centralize so for me its not a good idea to replace fiat. Better to make a healthy competition with it and let people decide on what to use base on their liquidity.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 07:06:02 PM
I don't know it will gonna happen because their are many poor country that didn't use crypto they using fiat ever since so there are not possibilities that crypto will replace fiat because fiat is the original currency.
Activity: 177
July 23, 2018, 07:01:06 PM
may not replace fiat, but there will be a method of payment using crypto. because we know not all around the world who know about crypto. perhaps in developed and developing countries may happen but fiat is not possible to replace.

Crypo replacing fiat is difficult to happen because many place all over the world no internet connection. Although it will happen if we upgrade our system but i think it is a long long process to persue.
Activity: 238
July 23, 2018, 06:48:28 PM
may not replace fiat, but there will be a method of payment using crypto. because we know not all around the world who know about crypto. perhaps in developed and developing countries may happen but fiat is not possible to replace.
Merit: 250
July 23, 2018, 06:03:55 PM
There are a lot of people who think that governments eventually will move from using FIAT to
using crypto like we all follow and like here on the forum, but it wont happen because it is totally
out of their control.

Governments will move from FIAT to their own centrally controlled digital currency and yeas that
will come with the government controlled "track and trace" system we dont like.

Governments won't move to using cryptocurrencies. But it is still possible that people will move to using cryptocurrencies and fiat will just have a role in taxation and other government aspects. That is still a long, long time away,in my opinion.
I think this can happen but will take a lot of time.For this to happen,the cryptocurrencies should be used by all the people of the world and cryptocurrencies should be internationally accepted.Some countries are now supporting cryptocurrencies too.The transactions also are fast and easy through the cryptocurrencies.Taxes can also be avoided and the user gets full amounts of profit returns.Cryptocurrencies just require an internet connection to get operated.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1012
★Nitrogensports.eu★
July 23, 2018, 05:40:08 PM
There are a lot of people who think that governments eventually will move from using FIAT to
using crypto like we all follow and like here on the forum, but it wont happen because it is totally
out of their control.

Governments will move from FIAT to their own centrally controlled digital currency and yeas that
will come with the government controlled "track and trace" system we dont like.

Governments won't move to using cryptocurrencies. But it is still possible that people will move to using cryptocurrencies and fiat will just have a role in taxation and other government aspects. That is still a long, long time away,in my opinion.
Activity: 280
July 23, 2018, 05:38:50 PM
In my views,  I think there is a possibility that it could happen in the near future but definitely not on this early stage.  Each country has it's own fiat currency representing in that particular country's economy and visible for the people that they can hold as their possession. Perhaps,  each country might as well convert the existing fiat into digital in the coming years to come if the existing crypto market will be more popular than ever.
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 04:50:23 PM

If the above should happen it den means that government will loose control of their economy into the hands of crypto wales and that doesn't sound possible however i foresee a time when most countries will use crypto side by side with fiat currency.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
July 23, 2018, 04:41:09 PM
I don't believe crypto will replace fiat. I would have love a situation whereby both will be used simultaneously. I guess it is best that way.
Activity: 210
July 23, 2018, 04:29:08 PM
in reality, crypto is giving a thought for fiat believers how the digital network can rule the world of cryptocurrencies
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
July 23, 2018, 03:33:12 PM

i think you shouldn't worry, crypto will not replace fiat, definitely. Probably we will have only digital money in the future, but i don't think that it will be crypto currencies. Most likely it will be wire transfers, credit cards and maybe something else + crypto, but not only crypto. Crypto and fiat money can co-exist and thrive in parallel and all parties will be happy.
Pages:
Jump to: