Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Strategy - page 3. (Read 826 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 06:11:21 AM
The crypto exchange has two different seasons. One of them is the Bear season and the other is the Taurus season.

The price drops when it enters the stock market. Prices go up when they enter the bull season. The moves you make at this point are very important. If you make the right moves at the right time, you can make good money.
Activity: 29
August 03, 2018, 06:07:51 AM
hold it for a while. And see the value movement. do an analysis of when you have to buy and when you have to release.
Activity: 70
August 03, 2018, 06:07:17 AM
Thanks for sharing this very impressive strategy. I think it's almost a perfect one. Without a good strategy it's quite hard survive here. So i think everyone should follow good strategies.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 03:45:16 AM
Well, i completely agree with your strategy. Even people dont like these kind of posts i like. Risks are valuable if they worth, ideas are valuable if they live.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"
August 03, 2018, 03:41:35 AM
Ladies and gentlemen,

I am currently trying to set up and asset management strategy for my crypto currencies.
I hope to find some experienced people who might want to share their way which works for them for inspiration and learning.

Asset management example:

100% investment seperated into the following risk areas:

1) safety = "solid" hodl @ 50% of total investment (only very trusted and established projects with examples like: BTC, ETH, LTC,...)
2) low-medium risk = "mobile" long term trading, lending @ 30,9% of total investment
3) high risk = "aggressive" ICOs, unpopular altcoins, trading - buying underpriced / bleeding altcoins @ 19,1% of total investment

Each area in itself spreads the investment into different projects, depending on your preference / trust to avoid an "all in" situation in any of the 3 risk areas.

-This system transfers wealth from area 3 & 2 towards area 1, the safe pot, where you accumulate crypto wealth.
-You are not allowed to "refill" losses from area 2 or 3, you are forced to manage each area to gain profits with its own more detailed strategy.
-Profits from areas 2 & 3 are redestributed among the entire investment, while area 1 keeps beeing fat and greedy, sharing nothing for safety.
-Area 1 can cash out 10% after a gain of at least 20-35% for buying stuff (land, house,...), which prevents you from cashing out more than it actually accumulated.

This system works, if you have a working profit strategy, simply YOLO-ing will not be of much success.

This system works like a tree, spreading into finer parts of asset - risk management, where we have 3 main branches which follow a different strategy.
If you like, you can use the same system on each branch again as a pattern which repeats itself, like the branches of a tree do.

This diversification of your asset gives you the advantage of damage prevention from risk while also allowing for some profits to be achieved.

Ideally you even seperate these 3 branches into different wallets and keep them apart. This way you also see quickly, if your strategy in the risky branches 2 & 3 does or doesn't work.
You are forced to make profit with branches 2 & 3 to "keep them alive" and be able to redistribute the newly accumulated wealth.

Since all people are unique, you might want to change the %-amount of each of the 3 areas. The only way which makes sense to me is to increase the percentage of the safer branches and put less investment into area 3 or even area 2, which means to take even less risks, because I consider this strategy example as pretty aggressive and greedy imho.

Let me know if you have any ideas for improvement or if this helped you!

evdokimo

A solid strategy for me is to invest in one solid crypto and that is bitcoin only. Hold for it when market price goes high as it could really be a good profit in the near future. Just try to figure out all the bitcoin market price on when it will fall or goes up on its market price.
Activity: 95
August 03, 2018, 03:36:16 AM
The strategy is very important  for getting success in world of digital currency.In my opinion if you have good strategy you can get success in your work,its only a good strategy that leads you to the success, its very important to have patience . Therefore it is very difficult to pick up some strategy which will make profit. But you have to analyse it very carefully for success in your project
Activity: 141
August 03, 2018, 03:30:17 AM
I think the best strategy in this market is to keep enough patience to continue to hold our cryptocurrency, because the market is still at a low point. This is not a good time to sell cryptocurrencies, so if we want to make a profit, then we must keep Sufficient patience.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
August 03, 2018, 03:27:17 AM
the strategy that I use, it is still the standard strategy. Normally I would indeed be for coins in two parts. Partly to trading and partly to a long term investment. But I also see the types come. If the coin is the potential for long term or not.
Activity: 362
Merit: 10
August 03, 2018, 03:22:45 AM
I would love to argue with this. Bitcoin basically will be a universal currency. Altcoins are here and it will be here longer. The thing here is thr whole cryptocurrency is using their own blockchain. So I think the safest bet is top 20-30 coins. But all in all you need to be patience just like others saying.
Activity: 154
August 03, 2018, 03:15:11 AM
strategy is very important in the world of digital currencies. because it is the strategy that leads to success. the bad strategy is to lose money. it is very important to be patient and make detailed analysis.
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
August 03, 2018, 02:06:06 AM
I would say the best strategy is to have a strategy and sticking to it. Patience is very important in this market, so as a strategy.

Patience is one f the key strategy in the crypto world if you have your wallets completely occupied but patience along cannot help you to achieve daily profits as you need to get along with the market and go with the flow I mean buy at low and less it at high just before the price starts dropping down.
Activity: 108
August 03, 2018, 02:02:55 AM
You have a lot of very good strategies. But I want to add one more. Bitcoin mining. Bitcoin mining is a very stable income.
Activity: 57
August 03, 2018, 02:01:54 AM
I would say the best strategy is to have a strategy and sticking to it. Patience is very important in this market, so as a strategy.
Activity: 77
August 03, 2018, 01:48:24 AM
According to me, the strategy you have provided is definitely foolproof but not unique. I have seen more people using the same strategy. However, thanks for sharing it with the community. Definitely the newcomers will be helped from your post. But I think investing on ICOs while you are already investing on coins lowers the risk of making a loss if you have done your research properly.
Activity: 49
August 02, 2018, 11:50:53 PM
That is really a great strategy in my opinion, but I would like to add a bit to your existing strategy which I hope everyone will agree with, I think investing on several POS coins, which are constantly profitable also help you to get a lot of capital for your next big investment on BTC or other cryptos. That's just my opinion though.
Activity: 54
August 02, 2018, 08:36:00 PM
Your strategy is exactly what I used to do 3 years back with one of my friend. We both started investing on cryptos together. However, after the recent situations like, manipulation of market, FUD etc we got frustrated and decided to move on to investing in ICOs which seemed pretty easy for someone who has used the strategy you mentioned. Hopefully, the community will be helped a lot from your post. Cheers!
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 02, 2018, 05:08:47 PM
Now very difficult situation on all crypto the market. Therefore it is very difficult to pick up some strategy which will make profit. Capitalization of the market for the last half a year has fallen by 3 times. It is very difficult to earn in such situation. The best strategy in my opinion is transition to USDT at the moment.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
August 02, 2018, 05:04:03 PM
wxa7115 - wow you are a safe player!

Personally I am too greedy to only have 10% of my coins in higher growth potential coins. As I only invest what I can afford to lose, and reinvest some of my profits (so I am very relaxed about the price of these investments dipping) my risk appetite is higher I guess

The best thing though is to have a strategy and stick to it. People can disagree with the exact percentages all day but the strategy itself is sound

No problem, I try to take as few risks as possible and I am like that in most aspects of my life, so as long as your strategy matches your investor profile then everything is good, if I followed your strategy I will probably be unable to sleep at night and I will be checking the charts all day, so your strategy is not for me, and if you tried to adopt my strategy you will probably get bored and take impulsive decisions, this is why when it comes to investing it is very useful to know yourself and your preferences, I am convinced that many of the losses in the market come from a lack of knowledge about who you are as a person and as an investor.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
August 02, 2018, 06:55:46 AM
Hodl what you have. Sell if you need to. Accumulate what you can across the spectrum of assets with fiat YOU DON'T NEED and you will do well as you've hedged your basket...
Activity: 25
August 02, 2018, 05:06:22 AM
for the future if you buy several altcoins I'm sure for the next month or two you will get a huge profit from the altcoin that you are working on.
Pages:
Jump to: