Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Strategy - page 4. (Read 826 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 3
August 02, 2018, 04:45:23 AM
This is a nice strategy to lessen risk in the future because of the volatility of cryptocurrency. I am doing some bounties and airdrops now and a little bit of trading. Holding is one of the best strategies if you believe in the coin that the price of this will go up in the future. Always stay on the safe side rather than risking and losing.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 02, 2018, 04:25:43 AM
Actually i don't trust anything here in crypto because i have friend lose big money here when august 1, 2017 fork so we can experience that too in an instant still we need to believe that bitcoin will stay here and that's why it run then i suggest 1 and 2 in OP post then sometimes only in 3 and i think depends your money in really trusted already here in crypto or better to use that in gambling

Obviously your friend believed those fuds last year and gave his money to whales and missed the ath of $20k which is obviously and hopefully gave him a good profit but he end up panicked. Yes we're experiencing major dips that shaken weak hands but it shouldn't stop us from believing what can bitcoin attain. So if you don't wanna take risk, just hold bitcoin rather than altcoins and just hold it until end if this year.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
August 02, 2018, 03:40:13 AM
I think its a nice strategy and there is a least likelihood of you not loosing everything, besides it is always not good to  keep all your eggs in one basket. The only difficult thing here is you been able to strictly follow the strategy and not tempted to switch to something different.
Activity: 434
August 02, 2018, 03:38:11 AM
It's a pretty solid strategy this one. The percentages can be adjusted depending on each person's risk appetite and capital. For those who want less variance, the can invest more into Bitcoin and Ethereum. For those who want to make biggest gains, but with bigger variance, they can invest more in the other options.

Bitcoin and Ethereums act as reserve currencies and currencies through which all other coins and tokens are traded. Personally, I always have BTC and ETH not available because of investment but because of the need to buy a coin at any time.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 03:33:58 AM
maybe this scheme works when the market grows, but when it falls there will be no profit.
Activity: 335
Merit: 11
August 02, 2018, 03:28:04 AM
everyone must have a cryptocurrency strategy in order to minimize risk in the future because investing in cryptocurerncy is very risky, a good and useful strategy to add insight into cryptocurrency I also have a long-term defense strategy
Activity: 462
Merit: 257
August 02, 2018, 03:21:38 AM
That’s great really. If it’s contains reliable information it should help the newbie’s. This kind of post always helpful for newbie and others too.
For your investment strategy to be very rational, balanced and risk-worthy, with this strategy I think someone can earn more and also avoid risk because you have allocated most of your investment in solid coins,
we all know this solid will be long-term benefit.
Activity: 126
August 02, 2018, 03:20:14 AM
Yes, having a strategy in the crypto world is very important, because if you have a strategy you can plan something you want. And my strategy is to buy large amounts and very low prices and hold it until the price is high after that I can sell it and can make a big profit, and in my opinion this is a very simple but profitable strategy.
Activity: 104
August 02, 2018, 03:14:57 AM
I am a newcomer to this market.
I do not know how to manage capital, so my investment is 100% invested in one thing. Do not know how to split the risk.
After this article I really have more knowledge.
Thanks !!!
Activity: 74
August 02, 2018, 02:59:46 AM
That’s great really. If it’s contains reliable information it should help the newbie’s. This kind of post always helpful for newbie and others too.
Activity: 335
August 02, 2018, 02:53:10 AM
in fact I do not have crypto strategies that really should always be like that. Because I prefer to follow the progress in developing the crypto. So my strategy is inevitably always fickle.
Activity: 196
August 02, 2018, 02:41:03 AM
Thank you for sharing this very interesting information, I think it's a good strategy, hopefully it can be useful for all and we are looking for results in this crypto world can get satisfactory results
Activity: 67
August 02, 2018, 02:19:04 AM
I think you already figure out a solid strategy. Recently I find out that people have real paln like you. Most people focusing on high cap coins.I think buying a equipment could mining the contract. It is not so profitable but it can reduce risk it also have passive income.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
August 02, 2018, 01:58:53 AM
You have a strategy that is good enough to be implemented directly,
your post will add my knowledge about getting big enough profit, and reduce the risk of loss.
Activity: 98
August 02, 2018, 01:32:41 AM
I think many people have real plan as like as you. I think it’s an awesome planning. Majority people focus on low investment that’s why they can save Money. I think it’s helpful to buying equipment. It is very steady also it has passive income and most importantly it reduce the risk.
Activity: 266
August 02, 2018, 01:05:15 AM
It's a pretty solid strategy this one. The percentages can be adjusted depending on each person's risk appetite and capital. For those who want less variance, the can invest more into Bitcoin and Ethereum. For those who want to make biggest gains, but with bigger variance, they can invest more in the other options.
Activity: 64
August 02, 2018, 12:20:57 AM
Honestly, I'm not an experienced person in crypto. But there are many things which I've learnt and I can give you the basic information. So basically there are three types of people in crypto. The first one miner, second one trader and third one bounty hunters. Miners have different kind of way, totally different from traders and bounty hunters. Traders buy the coin basically when the value is low and wait until it rises to get profits. Bounty hunters they just work in crypto, take part in campaigns, completes the tasks and that's how they get profits. The basic way is to get the coin when its low (the right time) and sell it when its high (the right time). You have to keep your eyes on the market 24/7.
Activity: 182
August 02, 2018, 12:12:13 AM
I'm taking part in the bounty and doing some trading. Coins that come to me from the bounty campaign I prefer to do: 80% immediately sell, and 20% leave until better times. I can not sell if the price of the token is very low
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
August 02, 2018, 12:11:06 AM
The best strategy for me is do a trade for 1-5 only in a year yes and thats when the bullrun comes , And When you wanna play just do it on bearish but dont play when bullrun because it is very risky . Hold is always the key.
Activity: 336
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
August 02, 2018, 12:01:46 AM
Holding is the best and safer strategy in cryptocurrency, it has lower risk than other.
And we need to be careful in cryptocurrency otherwise we will lose and get nothing.

Well its a matter of patience, but if you are not a rushy person then the best strategy to use is to buy, hold and sell. Thats the basic strategy and yet so effective it has lesser risk than day trading though the profit is not that fast but its bigger than you expect.
Pages:
Jump to: