Pages:
Author

Topic: [CRYPTO-TRADE] Crypto-trade.com IPO and official thread! - page 2. (Read 171070 times)

legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147
They've been talking about some servers in Nederlands, so they should have some form of company there, am I right? Maybe if we can get some scammed NL people, they may try to sue them out there?

Good idea!

So Esecurity SA (Koddos.com) own Crypto-Trade but as per the OP this is/was until a new company is registered specially for crypto-trade.com (Did this happen?)

Koddos still seems live but last blog entry for them was Oct 18 2014 on website but last Twitter post was 3 days ago. Twitter does state Holland where website states Hong Kong

We should definitely start digging deeper:

http://myip.ms/view/web_hosting/167304/Koddos_Ronald_Linco.html
Maybe, they do say near Amsterdam in the Netherlands. I actually have some friends over there so will try to get some local knowledge.
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
They've been talking about some servers in Nederlands, so they should have some form of company there, am I right? Maybe if we can get some scammed NL people, they may try to sue them out there?

Good idea!

So Esecurity SA (Koddos.com) own Crypto-Trade but as per the OP this is/was until a new company is registered specially for crypto-trade.com (Did this happen?)

Koddos still seems live but last blog entry for them was Oct 18 2014 on website but last Twitter post was 3 days ago. Twitter does state Holland where website states Hong Kong

legendary
Can we just start spamming KODDOS? They have more in common with this scam then we may think Wink

Good idea!

OK, let's start with some evidence.

Hello,

It's a bond on Litecoinglobal and IPO started already so I cannot provide discount like a presales also i'm sorry but shares can only be sold on market. For further communication please email me directly at [email protected] as we don't wish mix support business together and have already many email daily at this email address.

Regards
Neotrix

> Hi Neotrix,
> thanks for your message. Would you be willing to make some discount
> when investing like 2.5k or 5k LTC?
> I'll post the message on forums...
> Kind regards,
> carlos
>
> Dne 24.9.2012 14:08, [email protected] napsal(a):
>> Hello Carlos,
>>
>> As I told you on BTC-e or Litecoinglobal.com forum, I'm one of the 2 owners of Koddos.com, also known as Esecurity SA registered in Belize in 2009. The Bond in LTCglobal or the one coming in GLBSE for 20 servers is Legit and has been opened by our company. I allow you to post this reply on forums in order to share the proof you got by emailing me here.
>>
>> Best Regards,
>> Neotrix
>>
>>> Hello neotrix,
>>> I'm sending email just to verify your connection between ltc fund
>>> ESECURITY-SA and koddos.com.
>>> Thanks alot,
>>> carlos
>>
Can we just start spamming KODDOS? They have more in common with this scam then we may think Wink
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078
I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.
Is crypto trade legit?
It doesn´t look good when I´m reading this thread.

How can you ask this?  They closed about 6 months ago and ran away with the money of everyone who had anything in their exchange.  They promised some kind of reopening in 3 months but who knows why they even gave this promise.  They are long gone.
Activity: 640
Merit: 500
good services great

Huh? I am sure you haven't tried to visit the site, nor to check the last two pages of replies in this thread. Otherwise, you won't use "good" or "great" to describe it...
They are most likely already gone and will never come back.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/crypto-trade-137708

Last Active:    April 14, 2015, 07:36:23 AM

They have a few other zombies here. Btw i got a nice lesson: just like @ btcjam I'm never going to lend anyone from India again; I'm never going to put my money into any chinese "business"
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
They are never coming back ..
I agree.

+1 so again, what are we going to do? Do we have someone in Hong Kong?
legendary
Is crypto trade legit?

You'll have to make your own mind up.

It doesn't look good and no communication from them makes it worse. 
Activity: 448
Americans do it better
Is crypto trade legit?
legendary
Some good information has been dug up by the users on this thread and I do believe we should create a program to aggregate it all.

I did lose some money with Crypto-Trade but the bigger picture is if this continues to happen people will start to be put off by exchanges although they are a vital part of the crypto-currency eco-system

I have several projects ongoing at the moment but using my past work experience I will part time start to build-up a system to better make us of the information people are puling together.

Great work

I agree.  I can't see why they would come back.  If the guys bumping this thread have actual info about who/what/how to get money back from these scammers, it would certainly be welcome, but I don't know how to put the "good work" that they are referring to into any use.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Some good information has been dug up by the users on this thread and I do believe we should create a program to aggregate it all.

I did lose some money with Crypto-Trade but the bigger picture is if this continues to happen people will start to be put off by exchanges although they are a vital part of the crypto-currency eco-system

I have several projects ongoing at the moment but using my past work experience I will part time start to build-up a system to better make us of the information people are puling together.

Great work

legendary

Great work
legendary
dig this thread back in time, last two pages have a lot of useful info

If you have ideas about how to put it to use, please be more forthcoming about them.
dig this thread back in time, last two pages have a lot of useful info
legendary
sure, but with some certainity we know who is behind that - koddos

I don't know anything about it.  Where should I look to find out more?  (Note, a twitter hashtag doesn't seem like much of a resource, but then again, maybe I just don't understand how to use it).
sure, but with some certainity we know who is behind that - koddos
legendary
sup, more than three months already passed, has anyone dug into that a little bit? #wakeupsleepingmonster!

They certainly stole from me, not much but they did steal.  I have no idea what there is to dig into.  As far as I know they are long gone with the money they stole.
Pages:
Jump to: