Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto-Trade – Official Announcement (10 Fiat, 365 Crypto, 5300 Pairs) - page 13. (Read 18110 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!

STOP THIS FREAKING MADNESS

EUROPECOIN V2 ON BLEUTRADE ARE NOT COMPATIBLE

WITH ERC V3 ON BITTREX !!!!!!!

YOU WILL LOOSE ALL YOUR MONEY

EYES OPEN!
Matthias  Cool

I add our post from bleutrade-thread for a while now into crypto-trade.net thread. Please change that ERC in ur exchange. ERC2 is not more compatible with the right ERC3!

github: https://github.com/LIMXTEC/Europecoin-V3
Bitcointalkthread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/europecoin-erc-financecloud-cryptocurreny-finance-api-smarthub-901605

Thanks for changing that!

Greetz
Steve
Core Member of Europecoin
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
and dev one advice pls make change in script, so any one can see xchange without have to register
i hope u will get me sory for my bad english
Activity: 616
looks like this xchange will rock,
and dev if u need hindi (INDIAN) translation, than i can do it.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
more info required to be visible even if not registered

a new maybe user check out the coins traded here the market volumes
and then he decide to register or not

in the state the page is now i see nothing that make me register there
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
Hmm, there is a lot of detail missing. Crypto-Trade, you need to be a lot more open and give us every bit of information you can if you want us to trust you with our coins.
We will add more information later.

Then we will later decide to register or not.  Huh
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I already traded there in Crypto-Trade. And everything worked fine. I asked some friends to try it and nobody reported any problem. It does not prove it is all right, but I see that regulation does not help at all (the entire financial system is heavily regulated and Bitcoin was created exactly due to lack of trust on fiduciary coins. And even the "too big to fail banks" are broken). It is really all a matter of trust. There is no other way. Why people trust Bitfinex or Bitstamp? It is just because people trust it.
---- cropped -----
New account created only to post this review? seem suspecious and why you guys have only added bucks/btc pair rather than quite popular pairs like ethereum, lisk, ltc, doge etc. I think better to be aware not to try this with high amount.
Look carefully.
Fiat Currency 10.
Cryptocurrency 338.
Pairs > 5000.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
I already traded there in Crypto-Trade. And everything worked fine. I asked some friends to try it and nobody reported any problem. It does not prove it is all right, but I see that regulation does not help at all (the entire financial system is heavily regulated and Bitcoin was created exactly due to lack of trust on fiduciary coins. And even the "too big to fail banks" are broken). It is really all a matter of trust. There is no other way. Why people trust Bitfinex or Bitstamp? It is just because people trust it.
---- cropped -----
New account created only to post this review? seem suspecious and why you guys have only added bucks/btc pair rather than quite popular pairs like ethereum, lisk, ltc, doge etc. I think better to be aware not to try this with high amount.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

But, I agree, there are a lot of scams all around. That is why I first try with small amounts if all features work. It would be a good sign (as it is nonsense to create a complex system that works just to steal some pennies). Sure, one should protect himself the much possible (I would say it is smart to just deposit in a "risky position" funds that are being actively traded and keep remaining assets under close supervision). And Bitcoin allows it, thanks Satoshi!

They are just starting and I think that they still need improvements, but till now I do not see problems (maybe interface could be better, connections to banks could be improved, but from the tests I've done, deposit and withdraw BTCs and LTCs work, trading work, and if fees are low, that could be a really good opportunity. I liked.

About the number of coins, I also do not trade most of those coins, but it is just a matter of focusing on the trades you are intersted on, let the others be.

The big problem I see in Crypto-Trade is that they still do not have volume. This is the big point I see. Well, everybody starts small. I hope they get volume and become a real and good trading option.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
Hey,

just saying, better be aware while using Crypto-Trade, they seems to not be PROs while "adding dead coins" Tongue

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=684008.1100;topicseen  (BanksyCoin) (I reported that post so it might be deleted...)

We added your cryptocurrency.
With respect, the development team of Crypto-trade.
Crypto-Trade – Official Announcement https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crypto-trade-official-announcement-10-fiat-365-crypto-5300-pairs-1604225
Hi,
Although it's good to see new exchanges, I have a few concerns:
* do you have a licence, what would make me trust you to transfer money or coins to your site?
* do I really have to log in to see what's traded there?!? Why?!?
* what will be your site earning if your fees are 0?
The license for that?
It not so long ago had a very good exchange, which is trusted by many people, but it has not stopped her to declare bankruptcy.
We will try to gain the trust of users.
The Exchange will be free only for some time, then fee will be set 0.5% -0.05%

So you are related to the former crypto-trade? :

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crypto-trade-v20-crypto-tradecom-exchange-ipo-new-official-thread-702028
No we do not have to do with them, the coincidence of names.
Activity: 518
Hi,
* do you have a licence, what would make me trust you to transfer money or coins to your site?
The license for that?
It not so long ago had a very good exchange, which is trusted by many people, but it has not stopped her to declare bankruptcy.
The Exchange will be free only for some time, then fee will be set 0.5% -0.05%

So you are related to the former crypto-trade? :

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crypto-trade-v20-crypto-tradecom-exchange-ipo-new-official-thread-702028
Hmm, there is a lot of detail missing. Crypto-Trade, you need to be a lot more open and give us every bit of information you can if you want us to trust you with our coins.
We will add more information later.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Activity: 661
Merit: 504
I believe you need to give us all some more info in order for people to give it a try.

-Who is owner of the exchange?
-In what country is it located?
-What is the financial situation of the company? (if the exchange is owned by a company)
-Who is handling security? Any known person or company?

No offense, but to many scams in the world. I'd never transfer funds to your exchange without a lot more info than what is available on your site as of now.
Can we see the markets without needing to create an account?
You have to register, it's easy and free.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092
Can we see the markets without needing to create an account?
Hi,
The license for that?
The Exchange will be free only for some time, then fee will be set 0.1% - 0.05%
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
Hi,
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Nice work!

Do you need a portuguese translation to ur thread?

Call me if u want this!

CYA
Hello.
We would be very happy.

Pls, check ur inbox!
Nice work!

Do you need a portuguese translation to ur thread?

Call me if u want this!

CYA
Hello.
We would be very happy.
Pages:
Jump to: