Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Trading or Online betting? 2k Usd budget. - page 11. (Read 19810 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 108
I think you should go for crypto trading because probability is high for getting profit. But if you investing in Online betting than you may loss all your 2K usd because in this you may win huge or loss all money.
In crypto trading you will get fair amount of portion which you invested even after if you loss in crypto trading because fluctuation is low now a days.
And one thing more Always tries to invest in those coins which are having high volume on big exchanges.
Activity: 700
Merit: 300
Direct trading of cryptocurrencies has always been the fastest way to get the benefits, whether you choose direct trading or online betting is accompanied by risk!

No, it is not the fastest way to earn but it is the most reliable and wise choice. If you bet online, gamble, you have millions of chances to become a real loser fast.

Yeah I do think that it is not the fastest way to do it. The trading can take up lot of time and patience is the key in this scenario. Actually in all of them you can say that time is the key.
Online betting however is the worst way I guess and you should not be focusing on that one at all. The crypto currencies are very much volatile and trading can give you lot of opportunities to earn the benefits followed that way. Online betting would be far more risky than that.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
I think online betting is more of a roulette gambling than buying cryptocurrencies. Both are risky but you need more luck in betting. So in the end it depend what are you aming for.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
Direct trading of cryptocurrencies has always been the fastest way to get the benefits, whether you choose direct trading or online betting is accompanied by risk!

No, it is not the fastest way to earn but it is the most reliable and wise choice. If you bet online, gamble, you have millions of chances to become a real loser fast.
If you fully understand the risk and you've got good knowledge then yes its a wise decision to enter and play with the market, but if you don't have good understanding then you are just likely doing gambling, you should know how to handle situations if you are  an aggressive type of a person better think twice as both venue won't favor you since patience is the key to learn how to build good strategy both trading and gambling.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100

Activity: 140
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
I never seen any can be success and make amillion dollar from online betting , most of people who like jump in to online betting loss big money, but in crypto although we are now in loss but there still opportunity to recover it and even make big profit because crypto will be huge in the future. So its better put that money for crypto trading and learn how to make management of risk and money.

The chance of getting a million betting online exists but it is less than 1% probability that you could get a jackpot. In most cases, you will lose. Deal with trading - it's cool.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
I never seen any can be success and make amillion dollar from online betting , most of people who like jump in to online betting loss big money, but in crypto although we are now in loss but there still opportunity to recover it and even make big profit because crypto will be huge in the future. So its better put that money for crypto trading and learn how to make management of risk and money.
This is a big reality because betting is gambling and we know they have the advantage.
Normally we have to pay for the juice which is 10% at minimum for our bet and even if we are good, we will still loss in the long run if we do not have enough bankroll and we failed to manage it properly.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
Newbee here. Please guide me.

Which is more profitable in the long run, Crypto trading or online betting ?

Good luck for you both are risky in trading if do you lack of skills and knowledge your investment goes into risk
I advice study and learn before to invest and trading to avoid risk and wait for the right timing enter in the trading world
Online betting is risky than to invest in trading i suggest learn to invest in trading than to play in the gambling to get earn in crypto trading gives more chances to earn
Activity: 616
https://exip.live/
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
Crypto trading will be a better option among the choices. But you got to know that it is risky to do trading as well. If you do not have trading experience, I will suggest you to buy some good coins and hold for a year or two for profits.
Activity: 238
crypto trading is more suitable if u are trading on daily basis and or long-term holder there is less risk to loss whereas online betting is high risk
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Of course crypto trading is better option to use your money. If you can trade properly by your 2000$, I am sure you can gain a huge number of profit from. On the other hand, Online Betting is more risky then crypto trading.
Activity: 47
Merit: 1
BEFORE you trade you need to LEARN how to trade... It can take years to become a good and consistently profitable trader.

You will need to learn about candlesticks/patterns, charting, technical analysis and indicators, margin and leverage trading.

I would suggest starting trading with £$100 maximum to test the waters as well as trial and error.

If its cryptos you want to trade, id suggest an exchange that lets you margin trade so you can attemt to make money if the price rises or goes down..

You can also look at CFD stock trading, which can be profitable as it allows you to trade with leverage.
Activity: 126
I think you better invest in crypto because you will not lose and will get a profit in comparison with online gambling.
Activity: 5
What do you think about new CryptoCurrencies?
Activity: 420
Cryptotrading is sort of online betting too. You basically bet on a price will go up or down. Imo crypto might be way more profitable if you know what you are doing.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
If I have $2,000 then I will invest into 10 POS coins like $200 each. Waves must be one of them. I believe into holding and staking rather than trying to trading nor betting. In my experience both trading and betting are same. We never be sure about making money even we have all the required skills.
Good idea if you are well aware about PoS project then staking and waiting for earnings can be much better than trading and gambling, where your money really at risk each time you place your picks, but it's always depend from one peoples understanding, if OP love taking risk then gambling is the best place to go, choose one then wait right after for the result, if you are lucky then you will gain but if you are unlucky then face the consequence, OP maybe looking for encouragement so he's asking for the best place to place his money.
Activity: 141
It depends where do you have more edge over the others. Trading is kind of betting on a price will go up or down. Choose what you like more
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
2 of them is have their own risk
but betting is higher i think
doing trading is profitable when u learn about crypto and trading
get more information about coin/token that u gonna trade
better dont do all in on 1 coins/token
btw now is good time to buy
Pages:
Jump to: