Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto trading P&D groups - page 2. (Read 309 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 540
October 06, 2020, 02:23:32 AM
Hello guys,
I am a bit new to crypto currency in the trading word, i wanted to see if anyone had a trading call inner circle that is legit ?
Almost all crypto trading signals are pure scam, if you can find one, it's a close circle and you can't get it.

I know there is a few out there but not sure who to trust.
Then trust no one, you can't really blindly believed on anything or everything people say in crypto, including P&D, they have their own way of making money, and noobs like you are the first one who are going to loss money here if you join this groups.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 04, 2020, 06:20:28 PM
Hello guys,
I am a bit new to crypto currency in the trading word, i wanted to see if anyone had a trading call inner circle that is legit ? I know there is a few out there but not sure who to trust.

Much appreciation in advance !
It's better to start familiarizing cryptocurrency in terms of trading, Joining P&D group will surely make you quit trading using cryptocurrency after getting tricked by their signals. Avoiding it and learning to trade on yourself is better. The volatility of crypto is so high that you might get up caught losing when they dumped.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273
October 04, 2020, 05:31:37 PM
If you are new to trading, you should follow Blockchain Whispers on their official telegram channel @blockchainwhispersbaby
You will gain lots of free information as well as knowledge about cryptocurrencies and even some free calls (he gave BZRX call when none of us even knew about it and made over 80x with that coin). You may also get offended with his language as he speaks very straightforward, but speaks very meaningful things that help us succeed in trading. And yeah, it's not a P&D group at all. Wink

Don't fall for P&D traps as you'll get hit someday badly when they will just start dumping on you to get their money doubled or even more. Don't let your innocence be cheated.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
October 04, 2020, 05:28:44 PM
Hello guys,
I am a bit new to crypto currency in the trading word, i wanted to see if anyone had a trading call inner circle that is legit ? I know there is a few out there but not sure who to trust.

There are lots of them but i dont really recommend on joining up these groups.You can try though into those links given above and do your own jurisdiction on what are the things that they had suggested
or analyzed.Im not really fan about p&D groups since we know on what are the primary motive on why these groups had been created.If you do like to play with fire then its your choice
but if you do like to play safe or less riskier then you can opt out for another alternative.When it comes to legitness then majority knows that most of them are just trying
to leech out noobs for them to make money and since you are new on crypto trading then better to have some good grasp first of information before proceeding.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 67
October 04, 2020, 05:05:41 PM
It saddens me to see that people still make these type of topics. Anyway lets dissect the OP's post.

I am a bit new to crypto currency in the trading word,
If you are new, why are you going to trading right away? Your first steps should be getting a proper wallet, securing it which is something that newbies shrug off as "nah, I am good" - only when they get hacked by some simple method that they realize their mistake. Once these are done, look in trading.

i wanted to see if anyone had a trading call inner circle that is legit ?
First thing, bitcoin is a decentralized currency. So there is no such "inner circle" sort of thing. Everyone can pump or dump the market provided they have enough volume at hand to make such a move. Whales do have groups but they are the least things you would be interested in. They use those groups to attract smaller fries and then manipulate them into buying or selling - but remember that the only person who actually makes money through them are the group owners and not the rest.

Newbies never realize this unless it is too late and they lose a lot of money buying at the wrong times or buying shitcoins. For example, they will tell you that this coin is going to go this high, so every brain-washed shill will buy it, while the group owners will sell. Thats how this works.

Some basic rule that you need to follow in order to stay alive in this game - Trust nobody in the internet. Trust only yourself and the ones whom you know in real.

Also reddit channels are breeding grounds for moth-brained shills. Sorry mk4, not a fan of those groups. Like the "upvotethedaily" stuff on LTCmarkets, thats a moth-brained person for sure.

After getting a secure wallet, if he do really wants to go into trading, there's no need for him to join these "pumpndump" groups. Better learn your own way, start small and trade only the coins you are more familiar with. Use reputable exchanges like Binance. And then, you can move on to other known exchanges because not all coins can be found in BNB. But for me, don't trust those social media trading groups. They are really just milking those naive users who will follow their signals.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101
October 04, 2020, 09:25:43 AM
They were incredibly famous few years ago, there was a ton of them everywhere and they found these small tiny coins that could be pumped in small exchanges, things that had like 500 dollars to 1000 dollars volume daily which meant it was basically not moved at all and at the end of the day people were basically all dumping way before they should and that group collapsed after few times it happened.

You can't make people stay for too long, if they see the pump and they can get out at 10% profit they will do that, you can't just say "we will do it at 20%" and wait for them to follow your rules, they will not care about it. So, all these groups died because they were born dead by that logic anyway. We do not have any proper ones left anymore.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789
October 01, 2020, 03:19:26 AM
As far as I can remember, P&D groups are dead when the bear market happens. People are smart enough to know by then that those groups are just leeching them off. Do you want to do the same thing?

Might as well try to provide liquidity on those DEXes which is guaranteed to give you something in return instead of doing this.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
October 01, 2020, 01:00:31 AM
It saddens me to see that people still make these type of topics. Anyway lets dissect the OP's post.

I am a bit new to crypto currency in the trading word,
If you are new, why are you going to trading right away? Your first steps should be getting a proper wallet, securing it which is something that newbies shrug off as "nah, I am good" - only when they get hacked by some simple method that they realize their mistake. Once these are done, look in trading.

i wanted to see if anyone had a trading call inner circle that is legit ?
First thing, bitcoin is a decentralized currency. So there is no such "inner circle" sort of thing. Everyone can pump or dump the market provided they have enough volume at hand to make such a move. Whales do have groups but they are the least things you would be interested in. They use those groups to attract smaller fries and then manipulate them into buying or selling - but remember that the only person who actually makes money through them are the group owners and not the rest.

Newbies never realize this unless it is too late and they lose a lot of money buying at the wrong times or buying shitcoins. For example, they will tell you that this coin is going to go this high, so every brain-washed shill will buy it, while the group owners will sell. Thats how this works.

Some basic rule that you need to follow in order to stay alive in this game - Trust nobody in the internet. Trust only yourself and the ones whom you know in real.

Also reddit channels are breeding grounds for moth-brained shills. Sorry mk4, not a fan of those groups. Like the "upvotethedaily" stuff on LTCmarkets, thats a moth-brained person for sure.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845
Paldo.io 🤖
September 29, 2020, 04:06:28 AM
Some public groups/communities:

1. https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/
2. https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoMarkets/
3. https://www.tradingview.com/

Rule of thumb: as much as possible, stay away from private groups because there's a good chance that they're just going to make money off you. Also, definitely stay away from pump & dumps because of previous stated reason.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
September 29, 2020, 02:52:40 AM
Hello guys,

Pages:
Jump to: