Pages:
Author

Topic: **Crypto trading signals** (share what you're targeting) - page 3. (Read 18450 times)

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
Waiting patiently for <500 satoshis ADA long. I'll go for it once the BitMEX adds the Q1 2020 Cardano futures.

ADA is now below <500 satoshis; however, I'd prefer a bit more waiting as bitcoin looks very volatile at this point and can further damage ALTS/BTC pairs.

Alright, I'm (once again) in:

Made a modification:

legendary
Waiting patiently for <500 satoshis ADA long. I'll go for it once the BitMEX adds the Q1 2020 Cardano futures.

ADA is now below <500 satoshis; however, I'd prefer a bit more waiting as bitcoin looks very volatile at this point and can further damage ALTS/BTC pairs.

Alright, I'm (once again) in:

legendary

legendary
legendary
~snip~

I seriously hope this doesn't break by the current daily candle close:

The parabola was broken. However, ADA seems to be holding up against the BTC pair. I'm still leveraged long & in a little nice profit. The next 5 days, due to the incentivized testnet snapshot, are going to prove if I made the right choice or not. These 5 days should prove to be incredibly bullish for ADA.

Let's see, let's see...

Okay, so they were not so bullish. As I'm strictly working on my strategy, I'm now closing the long (finally), with a little 0.09 BTC of profit.

Buying ADA spot to play with incentivized testnet.

Not gonna be in any trades for the next few weeks.

WTH... after I waited for all of October and November, ADA just made a huge jump right after a few hours of my position close. Angry

It'd have been 0.18 BTC of profit instead of 0.09 BTC if I had closed the position at this time instead of few hours back... Oh well, profit is still profit and I'm fine with only 0.09 BTC.
Activity: 788
Merit: 505
I am looking to buy BTC in between 4000 - 3000 USD, I am very much convinced that BTC will hit that low very soon. My second choice is ethereum in between 120 - 80 USD. Rest I don't follow many altcoins. 
P.S These are just my own guessed prices.
legendary
~snip~

The parabola was broken. However, ADA seems to be holding up against the BTC pair. I'm still leveraged long & in a little nice profit. The next 5 days, due to the incentivized testnet snapshot, are going to prove if I made the right choice or not. These 5 days should prove to be incredibly bullish for ADA.

Let's see, let's see...

Okay, so they were not so bullish. As I'm strictly working on my strategy, I'm now closing the long (finally), with a little 0.09 BTC of profit.

Buying ADA spot to play with incentivized testnet.

Not gonna be in any trades for the next few weeks.
legendary
~snip~

Let's see, let's see...
legendary
So far, it's working quite nicely. I could be terribly wrong, but here's what I'm seeing for ADA/BTC in the next few days (prior to the second snapshot):

legendary
~snip~
My plan:

Let this leveraged long remain open till one day before the second ADA chain snapshot (which is supposed to happen by the end of this month), and right before the snapshot, close this position and market buy ADA at Binance. Then participate in the Shelley incentivized testnet.

I might make a change in the plan if ADA/BTC pair goes lower by the time of second snapshot.

So far, it's working quite nicely. I could be terribly wrong, but here's what I'm seeing for ADA/BTC in the next few days (prior to the second snapshot):

Why do you think that people should not use cardano? Don't they have real use case? Cardano that I know has been one of the best coin that we have in the market and they have a very real working case which is why they could even stand among the top coins in the market and I feel that the reason why many people are not using it that much is because we have too many coins in this market and all of them have similar operational framework, which is why hype and speculation is what works more because they all need to struggle to make it up for people to see them, and the only way to do that is for them to create hypes for the coin. It is just like the game that they are all playing and without the use of hype and speculation, people might not be able to see them easily for them to even get to know about their real use case.

Seems like the post you're referring to has been deleted by the moderators because of possible spam.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1128
Why do you think that people should not use cardano? Don't they have real use case? Cardano that I know has been one of the best coin that we have in the market and they have a very real working case which is why they could even stand among the top coins in the market and I feel that the reason why many people are not using it that much is because we have too many coins in this market and all of them have similar operational framework, which is why hype and speculation is what works more because they all need to struggle to make it up for people to see them, and the only way to do that is for them to create hypes for the coin. It is just like the game that they are all playing and without the use of hype and speculation, people might not be able to see them easily for them to even get to know about their real use case.
legendary
~snip~
It's working! Grin

My plan:

Let this leveraged long remain open till one day before the second ADA chain snapshot (which is supposed to happen by the end of this month), and right before the snapshot, close this position and market buy ADA at Binance. Then participate in the Shelley incentivized testnet.

I might make a change in the plan if ADA/BTC pair goes lower by the time of second snapshot.
legendary
legendary
Increased the size and decreased the leverage (by putting some more BTC into the trade), now this position has become big and I've got to pay extreme attention to it:

I decreased the leverage because last night's ADA/BTC dump made me a bit afraid.

Updated the position:

legendary
~snip~
Increased the size and decreased the leverage (by putting some more BTC into the trade), now this position has become big and I've got to pay extreme attention to it:

I decreased the leverage because last night's ADA/BTC dump made me a bit afraid.

Looks like a triple bottom to me:

legendary
~snip~

This is the only (sort of) major trade in which I'm currently in, so I've decided to completely make my position public:

I'll update this thread with any change I make in this position.

legendary
~snip~
Further averaged down:

This is the only (sort of) major trade in which I'm currently in, so I've decided to completely make my position public:

I'll update this thread with any change I make in this position.
legendary
Going for ZRX trade again:

-Coin: 0x (ZRX)
-Price: 0.000066 BTC
-Target: 0.000073 BTC
-Exchange: Binance

-Reason: 2 consecutive green weekly candles. Whenever this has happened in the past, ZRX jumped at least 70%.

Medium-risk (things can get ugly if the third weekly candle closes in red).
legendary
Increased the leverage level + averaged down a bit; this is how it looks now:

Further averaged down:

legendary
FOMO'd in because of break-out on multiple timeframes:

I think I'll regret it in a couple of days; however, I'll continue to average down if it goes down, so no worries.

Increased the leverage level + averaged down a bit; this is how it looks now:

Pages:
Jump to: