Pages:
Author

Topic: **Crypto trading signals** (share what you're targeting) - page 4. (Read 18450 times)

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
Historically, whenever ZRX got two consecutive green weeks, it pumped real hard. If ZRX could remain green for another two days, it'll be a huge buy signal:

Another weekly candle closed in green - will history repeat itself? Are we going to see ZRX above 0.000085 BTC?

I think, yes!
legendary
Along with the spot trade of ADA/BTC, I'm going for a 3x leveraged trade as well:

I just closed it at a nice profit; currently, ADA is standing at 495 satoshis. I'm definitely going to re-enter it at around 480 satoshis, but this time, with bigger amount and smaller leverage (2.1x). I'll update this post with an edit once I enter ADA long again.

EDIT: No, even after 36+ hours, I'm still in no ADA position because it didn't drop as much as I expected; I'll just wait patiently for a better level to enter another ADA long.

FOMO'd in because of break-out on multiple timeframes:

I think I'll regret it in a couple of days; however, I'll continue to average down if it goes down, so no worries.
legendary
-Coin: 0x (ZRX)
-Price: 0.000063 BTC
-Target: 0.000067 BTC
-Exchange: Binance

Low-risk trade.

Target reached. However, I'm not selling it at the moment. ZRX could be going for a much bigger run (to somewhat like 0.000085+ BTC).

Reason:

Historically, whenever ZRX got two consecutive green weeks, it pumped real hard. If ZRX could remain green for another two days, it'll be a huge buy signal:

legendary
-Coin: SelfKey (KEY)
-Price: 0.00000019 BTC
-Target: 0.00000025 BTC
-Exchange: Binance/Kucoin

Trading 50% of my KEY stash for more ADA. Big caps are probably the best bet as of now.

Along with the spot trade of ADA/BTC, I'm going for a 3x leveraged trade as well:

I just closed it at a nice profit; currently, ADA is standing at 495 satoshis. I'm definitely going to re-enter it at around 480 satoshis, but this time, with bigger amount and smaller leverage (2.1x). I'll update this post with an edit once I enter ADA long again.

EDIT: No, even after 36+ hours, I'm still in no ADA position because it didn't drop as much as I expected; I'll just wait patiently for a better level to enter another ADA long.
legendary
-Coin: 0x (ZRX)
-Price: 0.000063 BTC
-Target: 0.000067 BTC
-Exchange: Binance

Low-risk trade.

Ok, let me try as well!

-Coin: ARK
-Price: 0.00014590 BTC
-Target (short term): 0.00002000+ BTC
-Target (long term): 0.00005000+ BTC
-Exchange: Binance/Bittrex/UpBit/Bit-Z

High-risk trade.

Explanation,
I happen to be an old investor in ARK because of their technology and amazing professionalism, I'm watching them over a year now.
Lately it seems that ARK came in the attention of the public, following a healthy bullrun with spikes and then small corrections (aka flag formations).
Both technically and fundamentally, I believe it'll continue going up.

Nice, I hope you'll have fun sharing your signals here, mate! Wink
legendary

Trading 50% of my KEY stash for more ADA. Big caps are probably the best bet as of now.

legendary

There has been some nice calls in here. Good job Raja_MBZ! I am definitely going to add your suggestions to my daily radar.

Glad to hear that! Smiley
legendary
-Coin: Cardano (ADA)
-Price: 0.00001100 BTC
-Target: 0.00001175+ BTC
-Exchange: Binance/Bittrex/BitMEX

Low-risk trade.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
There has been some nice calls in here. Good job Raja_MBZ! I am definitely going to add your suggestions to my daily radar.
legendary
If someone could post here its own signals, how do you know if the signal is good or not?

That'd depend on trader's reputation within this thread. Anyone can come and post signals here, and you can judge that particular trader's skills/reputation by looking at the previous signals provided by that trader.

You are Hero member here, you have more trust than others members  Smiley Grin.

Well, I must hereby tell you that having a good rank in the forum doesn't necessarily make you a good trader. It's not like that I received the Hero rank by making accurate trades! Cheesy
Yeah, but I wanted to say, that you are trusted person and you do not want to scam people here. For example post fake signals. (Signals from pump and dump groups)

In that sense, I'd say yes, you're correct, few might do that. However, don't forget that even the people having this "Hero" status can't be trusted blindly, they can do that too.

If someone has found a good paid group and wants to share a few of the signals from that group, I think it'll be just fine as long as the credits in that particular signal are given to the paid group. But of course, the permission of doing this should be taken from that paid group as well, not all paid groups want their signals to leak out!
legendary
For the last time, I just further averaged down my ADA and KEY buys. From now on, no more averaging down as bitcoin might actually succeed in breaking through that huge BTC dominance resistance (and if it does, it'll be absolutely no good for the alts).

Next 20 days (till the Bakkt launch of BTC) are very critical for alts.

It seems like my last DCA (dollar cost average) was right at the bottom, as ADA and KEY have made a very good bounce back after that.

ADA: bull breaks on almost all timeframes, so this can only be the beginning of the trend reversal. No plans of selling any ADA just yet!

Plus:

...I do believe that BTC has reached its dominance top (at least temporarily):

It's not very easy to fix a broken parabola.
legendary
First of all, let's just try to see how this thing works out. I'm expecting that it'll turn out to be fine, but if something goes on crazy on this thread, I'll close it. Roll Eyes

You're targeting/aiming some target for your altcoin "WITH" some reason? State both of these below, your targets along with the reason. If you target something by playing with charts, you may share your charts as well... and yeah, always DYOR before following someone blindly, as in crypto, following someone blindly can cost you a lot. Moreover, the coins here should NOT be your long-term holds. These must be the ones you're trading for short-term or swinging.

Lemme start it:

-Coin: DENT
-Price: 115 satoshis
-Target: 130-135 satoshis
-Stop-loss: None
-Reason: A very good buy right now at 115 satoshis only for a fast short-term 15% to 20% increase by probably tomorrow (or next 2-3 days). Strong support below this level so there's only an upward path available as it seems.

i think you should add stop loss on all your predictions my friend
depends on your predictions above, after you created this thread DENT price never touch your target profit right ? (correct me if i'm wrong)
and thats why you should add a stop loss level buddy

Well, you're horribly wrong with your statement of "DENT price never touch your target profit right ?". DENT did go beyond the target, and I did mention that in literally the second post of the thread:

Target was reached two days back at 130 satoshis, forgot to update it here.

Again, similar target for DENT:

-Price: 116 satoshis
-Target: 128 satoshis
-Reason: A very good buy right now at 116 satoshis only for a fast short-term 15% to 20% increase by probably tomorrow (or next 2-3 days). Strong support below this level so there's only an upward path available as it seems.

...and again:

Target reached.

No new signal for now. I'm staying in bitcoin. Bitcoin's dominance is way too low right now (35.9%) to sell it. I'm expecting a bitcoin run soon and that'll make alts suffer. Smiley

These mid-caps and low-caps coins are way too illiquid to use stop-losses. For me, it's much better to take a loss at market-rate by yourself (manually), as compared to the usage of stop-losses.
legendary
If someone could post here its own signals, how do you know if the signal is good or not?

That'd depend on trader's reputation within this thread. Anyone can come and post signals here, and you can judge that particular trader's skills/reputation by looking at the previous signals provided by that trader.

You are Hero member here, you have more trust than others members  Smiley Grin.

Well, I must hereby tell you that having a good rank in the forum doesn't necessarily make you a good trader. It's not like that I received the Hero rank by making accurate trades! Cheesy
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
First of all, let's just try to see how this thing works out. I'm expecting that it'll turn out to be fine, but if something goes on crazy on this thread, I'll close it. Roll Eyes

You're targeting/aiming some target for your altcoin "WITH" some reason? State both of these below, your targets along with the reason. If you target something by playing with charts, you may share your charts as well... and yeah, always DYOR before following someone blindly, as in crypto, following someone blindly can cost you a lot. Moreover, the coins here should NOT be your long-term holds. These must be the ones you're trading for short-term or swinging.

Lemme start it:

-Price: 115 satoshis
-Target: 130-135 satoshis
-Reason: A very good buy right now at 115 satoshis only for a fast short-term 15% to 20% increase by probably tomorrow (or next 2-3 days). Strong support below this level so there's only an upward path available as it seems.

i think you should add stop loss on all your predictions my friend
depends on your predictions above, after you created this thread DENT price never touch your target profit right ? (correct me if i'm wrong)
and thats why you should add a stop loss level buddy
legendary
Right now, I'm dollar-cost-averaging both, ADA and KEY.

For the last time, I just further averaged down my ADA and KEY buys. From now on, no more averaging down as bitcoin might actually succeed in breaking through that huge BTC dominance resistance (and if it does, it'll be absolutely no good for the alts).

Next 20 days (till the Bakkt launch of BTC) are very critical for alts.
legendary
Do you have some statistics how many percent of trades are you in profit?

No, sorry, I've not recorded any statistics.

It would be nice to post more signals, I see that you are posting only 1 a month  Undecided.

Yes, you're correct. I've been posting a very few trades lately; however, I must hereby tell that I do not trade full-time (or even part-time). I only trade when I see some very good opportunities among the coins/tokens on my radar, and that happens very rarely. However, this thread is NOT meant for "only my signals". This is a thread where everybody is supposed to participate with their own signals (this includes even you), not just me. I only post here when I feel that the thread has gone too much down and needs a BUMP. Wink
legendary
Right now, I'm dollar-cost-averaging both, ADA and KEY.
legendary
legendary
-Coin: CloakCoin (CLOAK)
-Price: 0.000222 BTC
-Target: 0.000242+ BTC
-Exchange: Binance/Bittrex

Medium-high risk trade!

Reason: Dumped about 30% after delisting notification at Binance. I'm expecting a nice (upwards) correction at this point.

18th February edit: Got a few of my sells filled up in the latest pump; however, I'm still holding 50% of the bag bought at 0.00022 BTC. I'm now going to load more of it at its current low price of 0.0001899 BTC.
legendary
ERD, ONE and MATIC. All due a major pump

Kindly follow the trade-signal format that is explained in OP.
Pages:
Jump to: