Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Trading vs Stock Trading - page 2. (Read 474 times)

Activity: 229
Merit: 100
January 15, 2018, 10:11:26 PM
Personally I have often lost money with stock trading while I am making money with crypto trading. Somehow I can predict better prices in cryptos.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
January 15, 2018, 09:06:38 PM
Crypto trading is more volatility than stock so will be promising higher profit but also more risk than stock trading. In my personality i prefer crypto trading because mostly 90% of crypto is increasing from ICO price.In crypto we can make profit 10 times from initial investment just in a few month but this is not possible in stock market.
I also like crypto trading because we can easily predict the price movement, it's more based on news and it's still young so
the price is more volatile. With the price volatility we will be able to have a chance to trade regularly and if we are good in trading we can maximize our income.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 15, 2018, 08:46:06 PM
Crypto trading is more volatility than stock so will be promising higher profit but also more risk than stock trading. In my personality i prefer crypto trading because mostly 90% of crypto is increasing from ICO price.In crypto we can make profit 10 times from initial investment just in a few month but this is not possible in stock market.
They can compete in volatility, do you know how many black days in history stock markets have? I can`t speak about stock trading, I didn`t try it, did you? And how can we try it? I think all that bothering about becoming
stock market trader doesn`t worth a penny now, when we can sit in front of our computers and trade with cryptos, its all about numbers just different names, and you dont need to bother around at all. Look at the comments here most of us are home school, just effort and learning here about everything.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
January 15, 2018, 08:28:41 PM
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
January 15, 2018, 08:12:56 PM
I try both and clearly the crypto is much better, even if the stock market are nice too but it is much more "reasonable"
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
January 15, 2018, 07:42:11 PM
Trading with altcoins is much more profitable than just stock trading, but yes, you need to take care of everything because if you have a bad day, you can easily lose a lot of money.

But forex is only going to be profitable if you analyze EVERYTHING.

Otherwise, you are going to lose everything in there, and you need to take care of all the news of every week if you are investing a lot of money in forex, or stocks, or whatever you do.

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
January 15, 2018, 07:35:31 PM
cryptocurrency is faster growing market and you may make crazy money here

This is the great advantage of cryptomarket, well I do invest on stock market but my goal their is for long term because I know the price movements in stock market takes time so I focus more on cryptocurreny but for me both market will surely makes money for me in the future. Diversify your portfolio for a better result and to enjoy a lot of resources.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
January 15, 2018, 07:09:46 PM
Crypto currencies is decentralized, so the up and down really only based on the supply and demand, so the price got no limitation and the volatility is very high, stock trading got somebody to control the price, so the price can't go crazy like in crypto, basically both of them are the same, you need to analyze, pay attention to the chart and everything, but the factor to determine the price is different
Activity: 112
January 15, 2018, 06:15:17 PM
cryptocurrency is faster growing market and you may make crazy money here
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
January 15, 2018, 03:51:00 PM
I think for now the profits that are mostly given are in the crypto be it trading or any investment. its difference may be investment in stocks more secure because or the institution or government that supervise.sedangkan in crypto no one oversee. apart from that I think invest in crypto for now this is a good choice because it can give a high return in time say 1 year. so I think it's safe as long as you know what you're doing.
Activity: 538
January 14, 2018, 07:06:52 AM
Trading in bitcoins,similar to how trades on the stock market are conducted by any other investment asset,requires some knowledge.
Activity: 266
Merit: 222
Deb Rah Von Doom
December 31, 2017, 03:26:19 AM
Stock trading:
-limited volume
-limited volatility
-open 930-400 est
-closed on weekends
-trading halts, sec interventions
-unlimited shares that can be dumped
-regulations
-sudden jagged movements on news that are instantly locked down by banks and professional traders and there is no trending or room for daytrading.
-everything on one centralized exchange and no room for arbing or leading your trades based on a different exchange
-delayed and/or expensive market data
-nontransparency and deceit by companies.

There is no comparison.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!
December 31, 2017, 03:18:22 AM
Having been doing the crypto investing and trading for 2 months now. i am well into it.
i never ever really got into stock trading much, other then long term
or day trading stocks

what is the difference between crypto trading and day trading in stocks? would one be following a similar format?
what are the similarities and differences?

look forward to all your kind replies

Even me trading stocks and crypto's both swing and day trading for quite a few years. Now coming to the similarities both crypto and the stock market has an amount of demand, participation, volatility, momentum and the Chart patterns because the technical analysis works the same way in all the trading market. There is only few difference in the time period where the stock market is operated only on five days that too for a given period of time whereas the crypto market is traded 24hours a day for weekdays. And similarly, for day trading stocks particular index is available to gauge the sentiment where there is no Trading Index for cryptomarket.
Activity: 308
December 31, 2017, 02:34:44 AM
Crypto Trading means trading different bitcoins and altcoins, it is also buy and sell bitcoins using different fiat currencies or altcoins. Stock Trading is buy and sell shares of stock, bonds, and other securities. For my understanding it is more easier to do Crypto Trading than Stock Trading because in Crypto Trading you just need a small knowledge in Crypto Trading than in Stock Trading you need an understanding on how to do Stock Trading  and in Crypto Trading everyone can do it and it can afford by many and in Stock Trading you have to invest in an specific amount or value.
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
dApps Development Automation Platform
December 29, 2017, 11:30:35 AM
cryptocurrency trading is a young and new form of trading, it will need to develope
more in the futre but it can bring profit much faster than stock trading, a man know how to trade in stock can earn a lot of profit from cryptos trading, moreover, cryptos in still not under control of government so no taxes charged on cryptos.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
December 29, 2017, 11:19:03 AM
Only around 5% of home Forex traders turn a profit,most quit because it takes years of trading to successfully read charts.Maybe Crypto trading is different,I am yet to be convinced.
Activity: 115
December 29, 2017, 11:09:31 AM
In stock market, there are only 2 times for opening the market and you have to follow the rule T+2 or T+3. But in the crypto market, you can sell and buy whenever you want. that is a good choice for investors.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
December 29, 2017, 10:25:03 AM
Having been doing the crypto investing and trading for 2 months now. i am well into it.
or day trading stocks

what is the difference between crypto trading and day trading in stocks? would one be following a similar format?

There is a whole lot of difference between both worlds. Most of which is due to the centralized nature of stocks and decentralized nature of cryptos. Here are a few differences between the both:
1. The first and foremost difference I see is the buyer freeze and seller freeze. In case of stock market we see if any stock gains huge momentum or loss exchange puts a freeze over the stock so it doesn't moons in a day but same isn't there for cryptos.
2. Stocks are traded more due to the underlying company performance if we see in long term while cryptos are not the same people only invest in cryptos when they hear a very big news floating about it.
3. Stocks more or less provide a constant return while crypto can provide infinite returns to you.
4. Arbitrage is quite less possible in stock market while its quite easy to play it in cryptos.

Activity: 238
Merit: 108
December 29, 2017, 10:16:25 AM
Stock trading is not easy to do unlike crypto trading besides theres a lot of regulations in stock trading and an ordinary people can't just go over it also stock trading requires good capital and you must be good in choosing the best stock that will earn while in crypto trading you can start at a capital you can afford and it is very convenient to do without so much requirement and legality issues.
legendary
Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551
dogs are cute.
December 29, 2017, 09:47:07 AM
or day trading stocks

Mate, first and foremost, instead of creating new threads, just boot up the search bar on the top right corner of the screen, you'll find similar threads. Creating new threads only leads to shit spamming. But it's okay, you're new here, you'll get to know.
Stock trading is different you have to open an account with the regulatory exchange of the country so that you have the right to trade stocks. Crypto on the other hand is like you just open up an account and wham bham boom, you can start trading. But there are crypto exchanges which ask for KYC documents and stuff. Here's what should really be important in the comparison :- Crypto trading is any day better than stock trading, you have a better chance to become a millionaire being a crypto trader than that of the stock market trader.
Pages:
Jump to: