Pages:
Author

Topic: - CRYPTOCLONE LLC - PAYING INVESTMENT PLATFORM - 200+ CRYPTOS - 5% AFFILIATE - - page 16. (Read 13906 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
All FUD and false accusations are deleted promptly, we are a legitimate service and understand concerns during our initial release period. Only time can prove our legitimacy and we will thrive through our initial launch.
Thank you!

you might feel this as FUD to, but the choice of DELAWARE is raising more concerns than confidentiality:
Could you explain your choice. This form of company is an anonymous offshore company,
that is REGISTERED in Delaware, but isn't allowed to operate inside of the US.

READ MORE:
https://www.sfm-offshore.com/delawareoffshorecompany.html?gclid=CjwKEAjw4IjKBRDr6p752cCUm3kSJAC-eqRtWKZNfRbZmzfTeUPi_eCbNI1bE786ZU57wwtBQFNPLxoCTIjw_wcB

AND MORE:
https://corp.delaware.gov/

Matthias

:

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
All FUD and false accusations are deleted promptly, we are a legitimate service and understand concerns during our initial release period. Only time can prove our legitimacy and we will thrive through our initial launch.
Thank you!
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
legendary
2-factor is broken on the first page. There is a workaround though, but it would be nice if this were fixed on the front page.
We are working on this issue, please bear with us and thank you for posting a temporary workaround Smiley
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
 2-factor is broken on the first page. There is a workaround though, but it would be nice if this were fixed on the front page.
legendary
We have no relation to sites like that and would appreciate that you stop posting fud and lies in our thread
Activity: 1955
Merit: 381
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
Opppssss Roll Eyes

I don't invest (lose) money in sites like this anymore. Once is enough to learn  Grin
legendary
waited for company proof and came through. I am going to invest soon and will post with progress

does this mean, you checked this company registration?
Can you share more informations?

@qwep
I am the maintainer of Europecoin.
i am careful with advertising this, but i will not prejudge your service.
So give me time to watch, before supporting you.

have fun
Matthias

Hello Matthias,
All of our company registration can be found on delaware company lookup, as well as verified through our greenbar SSL!
Company registration papers are also available on request to coin owners or valid authority who need further reassurance.

it seems too good to be real, so... I will try with some worthless coins (or almost worthless coins) and I will check the results before a greater investment...  Wink

I can't login because webpage don't let me introduce 2FA authenticator... how can I put my 2FA number?  Huh Huh Huh

Always the same... I put my user, my password and when I try to login as existing user the webpage says me:

Incorrect two-factor authentication code.  Huh Huh Huh
Hello Vingaard,
We are looking into the issue and will post an update for you within 24 hours!
Activity: 131
waited for company proof and came through. I am going to invest soon and will post with progress

@qwep

have fun
Matthias

u can use company lookup, and they have greenbar i see
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API

@qwep

have fun
Matthias

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
it seems too good to be real, so... I will try with some worthless coins (or almost worthless coins) and I will check the results before a greater investment...  Wink

I can't login because webpage don't let me introduce 2FA authenticator... how can I put my 2FA number?  Huh Huh Huh

Always the same... I put my user, my password and when I try to login as existing user the webpage says me:

Incorrect two-factor authentication code.  Huh Huh Huh
legendary
Making some improvements in the next 48 hours, stay tuned!
Activity: 131
legendary
How is it possible to accept 200 different currencies? and why should i chose ton invest in this company over any other?
It took us a lot of time to develop such an API, though with the right technology it is more than possible.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
is this possible? how do you sustain these returns? teach us so we do not have to entrust you?
Activity: 66
site looks trustworthy and well developed.
Activity: 73
Page replies in no time!! These guys must be serious which is good in this industry. Just wondering, as I'm sure many others what makes them different?
Activity: 61
Anyone who opposes FOSS shall be destroyed!
How is it possible to accept 200 different currencies? and why should i chose ton invest in this company over any other?
Activity: 112
This site is well run and any questions i have asked have been answered within the hour 
legendary
CryptoClone LLC is now Green Bar (EV) SSL Secured!
Pages:
Jump to: