Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocoin prices dropped simultaneously - page 2. (Read 231 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 109
February 04, 2018, 02:28:25 PM
Its just like other year we past. Crypto price dropped slowly but it will gain price again aafter some day, if we believe in it no matter what happend the price always increase again and again.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
February 04, 2018, 02:21:58 PM
It is actually not a fact.This time it just happened as a co-incidence other than that its not fixed or decided that whether they will fall or gain and also whether they will fall and rise simultaneously or separately.
Activity: 140
Merit: 15
February 04, 2018, 02:18:33 PM
Dips like this make me feel better in the sense that it shows that pretty much nobody knows anything at all when they are making predictions. Just today a few hours ago people were talking about how this latest rise was the end of the slump. Just goes on to show you that basically everyone is making baseless predictions when they are talking about the future of bitcoin's price.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
February 04, 2018, 02:18:18 PM

On the same day you posted this thread bitcoin and all the crypto currencies turns as green in the price chart. From today after noon I am seeing the crypto currencies price changes more than anything in the marketplace.
If you want to invest on crypto currencies today is the right time. You will see the value in all the crypto currencies more than anything upcoming days. Just do not care the dips it will recover.
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
February 04, 2018, 02:15:46 PM
Almost all coins are still tied to the value of BTC. Many people trade based on BTC value so when BTC falls so do the altcoins and most of the time they fall even harder. Int he future the hope is that altcoins are independent of the value of BTC, but right now most people accumulate altcoins to convert back into more BTC and therefore are tied to that value. Once BTC starts to rebound so will the Alts.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
February 04, 2018, 02:14:11 PM
This mostly explains why bitcoin price is falling down in the market, as you can see there, too many issues concerning bitcoin price.
https://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/913602/Bitcoin-Ripple-cryptocurrency-crash-why-Bitcoin-Ripple-Ethereum-falling-value-news/amp

But if you can see the price of bitcoin yearly, you'll observed February is usually the month where it comes to recover again, we'll just have to wait and hold.

They dropped in one period, but I suppose they will start going up with different speeds. Can you bet which of the coins will be the fastest one to grow? I suppose BTC and NEO will show the better speeds.
Activity: 168
Merit: 120
February 02, 2018, 12:00:28 PM
This mostly explains why bitcoin price is falling down in the market, as you can see there, too many issues concerning bitcoin price.
https://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/913602/Bitcoin-Ripple-cryptocurrency-crash-why-Bitcoin-Ripple-Ethereum-falling-value-news/amp

But if you can see the price of bitcoin yearly, you'll observed February is usually the month where it comes to recover again, we'll just have to wait and hold.
Activity: 196
Merit: 22
Las Vegas
February 02, 2018, 11:57:34 AM
Yeah the crash is still happening. Some people claim it's because of the FUD news from India.

Either way, I think we'll see some stabilization after February ends.

Wow...your think this is going to continue all through February? If that's the case, we will see btc down below $5k and ethereum under $500. That was absolutely suck. I mean I enjoy discounts, but we would all get slaughtered in the process.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 11:54:17 AM
big whales the main cause of dropping the bitcoin. dont worry its not new
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
February 02, 2018, 11:50:58 AM
Yeah the crash is still happening. Some people claim it's because of the FUD news from India.

Either way, I think we'll see some stabilization after February ends.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: