Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrencies are going down - page 16. (Read 34253 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 10:40:16 AM
The market is already starting to grow, I do not think there will be a big fall. September 30 will allowed etf contracts for bitcoin - and bull run beginning
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Xircus
August 24, 2018, 10:34:01 AM
All cryptos are going down rapidly. What is the reason. Where is the bottom?
Looks like we will have new opportunity to invest with low prices.
This is normal. All markets work according to the law of supply and demand. Prices can not grow constantly. It's impossible. In any case, there will be a fall. We need to pay attention to the trend. I'm sure that in a few days everything will be fine.

It's all worth here in crypto so never mind for that bear trends we encountered now because there's a perfect time to bounceback again and after a couple of month there will be also a long run of high prices as investors continue to trust cryptocurrency.
It's been a long run for bear trends in cryptocurrencies and we don't know when to explodes again,  eventhough it's down still we can earn profit as we have good strategies . It's also worth right now because we can buy cheaper price.
Activity: 29
August 23, 2018, 07:35:27 AM
nobody knows where is the bottom, but it fluctuates a lot. the market will recover with time just wait a bit.
Activity: 811
Merit: 250
August 23, 2018, 07:35:11 AM
indeed a good opportunity to invest when the price of Cryptocurrency falls, but we must be good at choosing good coins.
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 07:32:26 AM
Yes, because Btc has lost its position of the strongest cryptocurrency. Of course, it is the strongest as well, but it strength is not so high like than it had.
Activity: 266
August 23, 2018, 12:17:47 AM
all crypto currencies fall in price following the fall of bitcoin, the problem lies in bitcoin, there is something that makes bitcoin prices fall and affects the price of other altcoins.
yes, we all really have a good opportunity to invest in the current price situation.
Activity: 252
August 23, 2018, 12:15:46 AM
The market now is a lot of people are scared, and I'm greedy, because if you now have the idea of investing in a coin, you're good enough to receive a huge reward after it's gone up. . For example, my buddy, it is predicted to be a very strong coin
Activity: 165
August 23, 2018, 12:13:08 AM
The price of cryptocurrency has been steadily declining in this year's market. This year's encryption market has collapsed. The cryptocurrency we invested in this year has now caused us to lose a lot.
Activity: 80
August 23, 2018, 12:10:28 AM
there's no bottom, it'll go down until people stop dumping.
then it'll go up till it goes down. Simple.
Activity: 102
August 23, 2018, 12:09:57 AM
You are right. This year is the trend of the market decline. No one can predict where the bottom of the coin is. Even so, we should not give up. The cryptocurrency will rise again sooner or later. As long as there is no zero, I still have confidence in it.
Activity: 215
August 23, 2018, 12:07:48 AM
only one reason I know why crypto prices are currently experiencing a very drastic decline is due to the bear market which has been underway since the beginning of this year, and even today bear market is still going on, and whether or not this very drastic price decline will going on, hopefully the market recovery will take place soon.
Activity: 90
August 22, 2018, 11:59:48 PM
I think all passwords are falling, for no reason, because it is a very normal thing in the cryptocurrency market. This is something people can't control, but I hope people don't panic, keep calm, encrypt the money market. Will recover soon, people who wait patiently will succeed
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
August 22, 2018, 11:57:14 PM
No one knows the bottom but some tech analyst say that it will bottom at $3,000 to $4,000. It might take another year to recover.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 22, 2018, 11:49:58 PM
For cryptoworld this year is like a roller coster. In a first quarter of this year we can say that market and crytpoworld enjoying the momentum it get before the year 2017 end , all cryptocurrency increased value.
But after that , in the second quarter up until this month market is bleeding and cryptocurrency is suffering.

I am still expecting a big growth this year. Four more months to go before 2018 ends. I think this is still possible as last year it was the last quarter that bitcoin went up and altcoins followed December to January.

many of us waiting for what will happen at the end of this year, including me. maybe there will be some changes before we celebrate the new year. but I think in this month, the bitcoin and altcoin gives a good progress to move from the low price to high price and back to low price again. this is happening too often in this month and I think we can still make a profit but we need to select the right coin which is difficult to predict the coin that can increase. the down of cryptocurrency it seems will not stay for a long time because all of the coins trying to increase randomly.
Activity: 806
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 22, 2018, 11:20:36 PM
For cryptoworld this year is like a roller coster. In a first quarter of this year we can say that market and crytpoworld enjoying the momentum it get before the year 2017 end , all cryptocurrency increased value.
But after that , in the second quarter up until this month market is bleeding and cryptocurrency is suffering.

I am still expecting a big growth this year. Four more months to go before 2018 ends. I think this is still possible as last year it was the last quarter that bitcoin went up and altcoins followed December to January.
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
August 22, 2018, 11:18:52 PM
I think it is a good time to make  investment to make more profit in the market. I think the real down point will be a little time later to come so the price will go down continuely. So it is suitable for us to hold buy in the coins now and hold them for long term. When the bull market comes, everything will be ok.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 11:16:59 PM
Yes, the price of cryptocurrency has fallen very sharply in this year's market, and the encryption market has arrived so far, and has not gotten any improvement. The price of cryptocurrency continues to fall.

Yes the price of crypto currency continue to fall however that doesn't mean that they will not be able to recover, still I believe that before the year ends crypto will get his crown again.
Activity: 221
August 22, 2018, 11:15:22 PM
For now all cryptocurrency is down, market conditions are not good, we can only be patient and wait for a normal situation again, conditions like this are normal in crpto, but we must keep thinking positively if crypto can survive in the long term later
Activity: 169
August 22, 2018, 11:14:02 PM
Yes, the price of cryptocurrency has fallen very sharply in this year's market, and the encryption market has arrived so far, and has not gotten any improvement. The price of cryptocurrency continues to fall.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 11:09:02 PM
Pages:
Jump to: