Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrencies are going down - page 20. (Read 34261 times)

Activity: 283
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 03:17:50 AM
and it is true that the price of all crypto has experienced a very drastic price decline, and even this price decline has continued to this day, which makes crypto prices especially the current bcc and eth prices which have experienced a very, very drastic decline, now the price of btc is at a price of around $ 6400 and the price of eth was around $ 320, this situation made me a little annoyed that the market had not experienced a price recovery.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 02:14:47 AM
That is quite true we will have a new opportunity to buy cheap and sell expensive. We have to wait a little bit more, though. From my perspective, the cheapest price will be at the end of June that is when you can buy and hold for few months.
Activity: 336
August 13, 2018, 02:05:13 AM
All cryptos are going down rapidly. What is the reason. Where is the bottom?
Looks like we will have new opportunity to invest with low prices.

Opportunity is really good if you are newbie or have fiat:) but most of cryptoholders don't have it... And each day shows that cryptoworld can't find the bottom
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 02:00:58 AM
Yes, now the situation develops in this way and it is necessary to reconcile with this. But over time, most reliable coins will still restore their growth, so now you need to invest in them.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
August 12, 2018, 11:49:43 PM
Yes, the crypto currency continues to fall, but in my opinion the correction is close to the end.
New trend will begin soon. Wait a little bit.
I guessits only for the time being since everything is volatile here and it can change quickly.  we just have to wai pariently so that we could make the most out of it

It may fall down but it will sure go up again, the crypto market is just like that, its not stable but it doesn't mean that it will remain down. The green light is coming and we just need to be patient and wait a little more for our development.
I am sure that the newcomer here are thinking about their money right now. they don't know this industry yet they take the risk and now they have a part of their self that regret in investing in cryptocurrency. before we enter in this Industry it is better to read. I am sure that the cryptocurrency make a great comeback .
Activity: 350
August 12, 2018, 11:43:28 PM
Yes, the crypto currency continues to fall, but in my opinion the correction is close to the end.
I guessits only for the time being since everything is volatile here and it can change quickly.  we just have to wai pariently so that we could make the most out of it

It may fall down but it will sure go up again, the crypto market is just like that, its not stable but it doesn't mean that it will remain down. The green light is coming and we just need to be patient and wait a little more for our development.
Activity: 182
August 12, 2018, 05:45:05 PM

Crypto is not going down as it is here to stay. It is still in its infant stage, so it is bound to experience different swings till it stabilizes. It is important for us to be patient and always think long term during this time.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 05:11:06 PM

For now, it is impossible to make an exact prediction about that how the coin prices can go deeper. In my way of thinking, this period can go on more, and I hope we can see green percentages again in a very near future.
Activity: 140
August 12, 2018, 01:54:11 PM
some developers intend to use blockade in areas where new technologies do not solve real problems. The authors of the ripple were accused that they use the token as a marketing strategy to promote the main product.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
August 12, 2018, 01:52:18 PM
FUD ,FUD ,FUD is everywhere.Only strong hands will hold.Before Etf getting approved USA whales have to buy more from the bottom & they will.
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
August 12, 2018, 01:49:07 PM
Drawdowns can continue for a very long time. But most likely the end of the fall of the market is already close. The most important thing is that the law does not regulate the scope of the crypto currency.
Activity: 756
August 12, 2018, 01:14:31 PM
it is also a question for all people, and no one knows how much crypto will go down, but what makes me still believe in crypto is the nature of crypto itself, the nature of crypto is always unpredictable and continues to experience drastic fluctuations, then from that I believe crypto will still be able to rise
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
August 12, 2018, 01:12:02 PM
Time to buy some more Smiley It won't go much lower (Bitcoin) Smiley
Activity: 420
August 12, 2018, 01:10:54 PM
When the crypto-coin prices go down, that's when the right time to buy them as much as possible. Because of course this is a good opportunity to buy coins at cheap prices but can sell them at high prices.
Activity: 42
August 12, 2018, 01:00:03 PM
i don't want . i need some chances to invest money. we need move so early and make money as much as possible...
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
August 12, 2018, 12:58:58 PM
Yes, crypto is going down and there is nothing to do with it. You can get rid off it,and wait in usdt, but remember that usdt can probably be a scam, so it is also risky. Cashing out is also non sense due to comissions.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 106
Available for rent
August 12, 2018, 12:51:47 PM

I also agree to this. Bitcoin prices will never go much below the average mining cost. It is already around that part.

Some people might be discouraged by the performance this year but everything is not wrong. Events like halving and ETF will boost prices in future.
Activity: 334
August 12, 2018, 11:28:28 AM
This is not the first time, nor is it the last time. It has always been. I think it's going to be just a cosmic growth after this fall, something we've never seen before
Activity: 98
August 12, 2018, 11:26:12 AM
If you happen to own a business and if you are looking for new leads, accepting cryptocurrency in form of payment may be the solution for you. That tells us that the market will not go down.
Activity: 372
August 12, 2018, 11:07:11 AM
Cryptocurrencies  is actually lowering prices because there have been many FUD lately. Just like hackers steal from the exchange and have a negative impact on the encryption market. So this decline is only part of the volatile market movement and will rise again someday.
Pages:
Jump to: