Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrencies will make you rich overnight? - page 22. (Read 4423 times)

Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
One investor says it's the only investment opportunity where a poor person can leverage skill and luck, and literally become a millionaire. So, do you think crypto can make us rich overnight?

I don't know who that one investor is, but the majority of us here are one in saying that cryptocurrency is a high-risk investment, it's not that easy to be an overnight millionaire it takes skills luck and of course, money, not every poor person can afford to invest the big amount to make a profit.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Everyone has the opportunity to become rich, but this does not happen overnight. This requires a lot of work, patience and luck should be on your side, and then, perhaps, you will be able to achieve the goal.
Activity: 340
Merit: 2
I think it is impossible, it takes a long time for those who are patient. Do not rush to think of a day of wealth to you.
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
Yes . Only when the lucky star hits you is a really lucky person or you have made the right decision. It is not hard to make money in this cryptic world but to be able to make big money in the world. This is not as easy as many people think so. You may lose all in one night. I wish you good luck
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Of course not! What is that, magic?lol! If this is the mentality you have about cryptocurrencies, might as well not get into it because, chances are, you'll lose due to your wrong intention and mentality.
Activity: 64
I think no, it won't make anyone rich overnight. Maybe it can make poor someone overnight, but rich? There is some time that need to be waited to become rich you know. Because the only way for you to become rich overnight is lottery or inheritance. No one becomes wealth with crypto so fast so don't even think about it.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
It is early for investment but most of the coins are trash, also you are more likely to be poor instead of rich over night.

Depends but not overnight, theres no easy money, all you need is to do your best and to work hard to get your money that you want to earn. I agree that most of the time coins are trash because sometimes it has no value and exchangers so you all have to be careful.
Its depend how you trade it but it possible, if you want to be rich in only overnight then work hard for it because it is not easy to get money instantly. No one can be rich in a easy way, those rich people are work hard to get earn that they want. Since you're in cryptocurrency,  the only thing you can do is explore and know all the way to get earn especially now that there are more method that can give you lots of money.
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
It is early for investment but most of the coins are trash, also you are more likely to be poor instead of rich over night.

Depends but not overnight, theres no easy money, all you need is to do your best and to work hard to get your money that you want to earn. I agree that most of the time coins are trash because sometimes it has no value and exchangers so you all have to be careful.
Activity: 96
Seem to be making people poor overnight this year lol. Obviously it's possible but crypto is high risk so best not to invest too much of your overall worth.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
I think that success in the crypto currency market does not always help. Most of those people who hoped for luck lost all their money.
I'm thinking of counting only on luck is not worth it, if you do not have basic knowledge about cryptocurrency, you can easily lose everything. Therefore, we need to constantly learn.
Activity: 140
If you belong to a lower class family and you invest in cryptocurrency with not having enough money then becoming rich overnight is hardly possible. Seriously speaking, I guess its impossible to become rich overnight in cryptocurrency. For me, it takes more years before you achieve it.
Activity: 238
I think that the words of the investor can be seen as an attempt to influence a person's decision. Any poor man wants to get rich, but that wealth does not come quickly, only a few can boast that they got rich thanks to a happy coincidence. So be very careful to treat such words and think first with your head.
copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 2
It's a fallacy to believe cryptocurrency can make one rich overnight. It's possible for one to make substantial returns within a short period of time with the aid of cryptocurrency but it requires careful selection of digital assets with huge potentials and a great deal of luck. The fact that cryptocurrency is highly risky makes it highly rewarding when one is fortunate.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
All jobs with extra hours to work with, is called overtime so need to paid such workers overtime pay, its means extra income. Therefor in crypto also overnight work is can gain much high income and in crypto we all knew that it more high income compare to our regular job so it can be  make you rich.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I think that success in the crypto currency market does not always help. Most of those people who hoped for luck lost all their money.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
rich in one night is unlikely, but clearly significantly increase their money yes. I myself remember for a day I earned more than a year in a previous job
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
You have to be a big lucky person to become rich overnight with crypto. Such a case is very rare, and the last time was almost a year ago. I do not think that such lucky tickets fall out often.
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
Fortune and luck are important in any activity. I think that these words are not relevant at the moment because everybody can see the condition of the market and that at this time it is foolish to rely on luck.
Activity: 90
These words were relevant two years ago or 1 year ago but not today because if you invest in crypto-currencies today, it is almost certain you will lose all your money. These words are just the opinion of a man who sees the situation from the outside and not within this situation.
Activity: 33
i think now it's significantly higher especially in the current state of the market. It's almost impossible to get rich in such a short period of time.
Pages:
Jump to: