Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrencies will make you rich overnight? - page 23. (Read 4423 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
One investor says it's the only investment opportunity where a poor person can leverage skill and luck, and literally become a millionaire. So, do you think crypto can make us rich overnight?
It all depends on your skill and luck, your perseverance and patient for you to earn money and become a millionaire. It is possible if you have a high capital you would invest in trading.
Activity: 153
I don't think you should rely too much on luck. since success depends on your knowledge.
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
One investor says it's the only investment opportunity where a poor person can leverage skill and luck, and literally become a millionaire. So, do you think crypto can make us rich overnight?
Yes, it could make you rich overnight but it could also make you become penniless over the night too.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
We need to make it clear that the journey can be far ahead, so if we really want to follow it, the best key is to have the extreme patience you can't afford in normal life, and hold your coins to embrace the better future wealth of the shelf of life than rushing for 30 seconds.
Activity: 84

Well mate, I think crypto can make one person  rich someday but not overnight. We all know that cryptocurrency is very volatile in nature and the price will pump and dump anytime. Just like other businesses,  it takes a lot of time and effort and strategy to be able to earn a lot and become rich people.
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
Well, in my opinion, it won't make you rich overnight. When investing on something, it really needs some time. Like in bitcoin, when you invest it is good to buy some when it is in red, at the same time you won't know when the market will be in green so you need to wait for it. The market is volatile so you won't know when it will be in green. So for me it is impossible to be rich overnight.
no one getting their success just from one night.it would need hard struggle from us to earn money from cryptocurrency.this is not easy as our imagination.especially in bloody market, maybe they would think regret to join in crypto market.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
given most of the altcoin is making 2% to 150% per 24 hours. of you buy in  500k , yes, its gonna make you a millionaire. how bout 1k?? probably takes you  a few months for it to happen.
Activity: 78
yes. because in this forum there is a lot of evidence that poor people suddenly get rich
Activity: 83
When Football meets Crypto
can i say something? "it was" but not now...Let me tell you something, the markets are in their red panties and hope you know what that means. The crypto tables are shaking . Lots and lots of predictions happening, lots of ups and down in crypto..Well it would be risky to invest large amount into crypto this times and thinking you would be successful overnight. Always invest what you can afford to avoid doing something stupid to yourself when things go wrong
Activity: 126
Well, in my opinion, it won't make you rich overnight. When investing on something, it really needs some time. Like in bitcoin, when you invest it is good to buy some when it is in red, at the same time you won't know when the market will be in green so you need to wait for it. The market is volatile so you won't know when it will be in green. So for me it is impossible to be rich overnight.
Activity: 183
Merit: 11
Without a doubt, it is possible that the crypto market is the only one at the moment with enough potential to generate great wealth to the lucky ones who have the luck to buy the correct cryptocurrency at the right time, because as has been seen in recent times, there have been several cryptos that have been able to generate returns x100 or more in a matter of months.

And while it is true that many have had the luck to earn great fortunes practically from thin air, the truth is that most of those who have dared to invest in this market have suffered severe losses, so you can not generalize the idea that everyone is called to become a millionaire here.
Activity: 154

Sometimes you can make a great selling and have a great profit. But without knowledge, it is nearly impossible to make this kind of selling. And in my opinion, improving your knowledge on crypto can take mnths or maybe years.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
I don't think so, because now Crypto will make you poor overnight, that happens because the crypto market price always drops and never increases.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Doing some lottery can make you rich in no time but on crypto you wont be rich in just overnight you might be needed a lot of patience to be rich and also a lot of time crypto is not the place you can be rich in just over night
Activity: 183
Merit: 11
Without a doubt, it is possible that the crypto market is the only one at the moment with enough potential to generate great wealth to the lucky ones who have the luck to buy the correct cryptocurrency at the right time, because as has been seen in recent times, there have been several cryptos that have been able to generate returns x100 or more in a matter of months.

And while it is true that many have had the luck to earn great fortunes practically from thin air, the truth is that most of those who have dared to invest in this market have suffered severe losses, so you can not generalize the idea that everyone is called to become a millionaire here.
Activity: 353
Merit: 28
Productive housewife
If it's analogous to a relatively short time, I think it's very possible. Especially if the market is in prime condition. Any difference and price changes that occur can provide you with many benefits.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Electronic money is not easy to make you rich overnight. Investing in electronic money takes time, sometimes you have to hold your coins for a long time to sell. If the market is down you will be very hard when making trading on the market.
Activity: 224
I don't think crypto can make us rich overnight, because that is impossible, the reason is that there are so many processes we have to do to get a large profit from cryptoccurency. Because crypto is not a lottery or gambling that can get money in just a matter of hours.
Activity: 112
Cryptocurrencies can definitely make you rich overnight and on the flip side of the coin, can rekt you overnight as well depending on the prevailing circumstances. But I honestly think the days of investing little and making stupendous gains in crypto are over. In fact, the loses tend to be more stemming scam ICOs, bearish market conditions, etc
Activity: 112
It is true that crypto-currencies offer a lot of leverage, asymmetric risks and all that but the riches or rewards are not over night, patience is required
Pages:
Jump to: