Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency - page 12. (Read 3520 times)

Activity: 192
Merit: 3
July 23, 2018, 05:57:01 PM
Can cryptocurrency become universal means of exchange. I mean can it be a global legal tender like the physical money

No,cryptocurrency is designed as digital currency and to be a physical money. I don't think government will allow it because cryptocurrency is decentralized and one thing more not all countries accept crypto.
copper member
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 05:50:47 PM
Cryptocurrency - Cryptographic Currency designed for Peer to Peer Decentralized Transfers (Bitcoin) - others have designed protocols around this idea for various use cases.
Activity: 380
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 05:08:22 PM
I think cryptocurrency will be an additional option for people to transact things online in a global scale. That means that many merchant will accept bitcoin as a mode of payment and not just only fiat currency. This will help our economy much better because bitcoin is fast, safe and cheaper compare to the current system. Good luck bitcoin. I hope it will be legalize in SEC in the near future.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 04:48:26 PM
Can cryptocurrency become universal means of exchange. I mean can it be a global legal tender like the physical money
I think he can be like fiat, but he can not change the fiat because fiat is a lot of use not like cryptocurrency. And remember some other countries have low in internet connection that needs to transact in cryptocurrency. But if people want to earn they find way to use it.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
July 17, 2018, 01:52:27 AM

I personally believe that in a few years it can be reality. But it does mean that all people in whole world was will be used only cryptocurrency in their daily life.

someday, we will see this is happening and meantime, we can keep trying to collect as many coins as we can and make a profit from the cryptocurrency. so when the times comes, we are making a huge profit and we can reach our goals one by one. besides that, we can have a big money in our bank account and we can use for anything we want. cryptocurrency has a bright future as we know that the technology still grows and in this year, there are so many new technologies that still develop especially in the cryptocurrency section so we can see that in the future, our life will be full of digital technology that will help our life.
Activity: 79
July 16, 2018, 08:37:04 AM
In Swidzerland in Zug friendliness to crypto-currencies is in evidence all around. A city hall and several shops including wine merchant's accept bitcoin, as well as some public services. Residents can even get the blockchain-based digital identity.
Activity: 379
July 16, 2018, 08:18:48 AM

I personally believe that in a few years it can be reality. But it does mean that all people in whole world was will be used only cryptocurrency in their daily life.
Activity: 22
July 15, 2018, 02:05:06 PM
A currency with open source coding and not controlled by anyone,
A currency which can be forked by anyone at any time.
The answer my friend is no.

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
July 15, 2018, 01:49:43 PM
Now there is a period of globalization.Cryptocurrency will be a universal means of exchange that will be used by many countries.Cryptocurrency is the future on the threshold of which we stand.
Cryptocurrency is a kind of digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange that uses secure network for safer transactions. It uses decentralized control as opposed to centralized systems. It can be used to buy things electronically. The system does not require central command, or large bank can’t control our money.
Cryptocurrency is constantly making noise from across the globe, opening great opportunities, and changing the quality of life. Nowadays, it has become a global phenomenon and is very known to most people. It is independent of any central authority, so people have hold with their own asset. Though other people have limited knowledge about the decentralized nature of cryptocurrency, I still trust its potential that it will be widely-accepted and be widely-available.
Cryptocurrencies in today's date have caused a revolutionary change in the market.Since digitization is going on in the economy,more and more people are switching to cryptocurrencies.Cryptocurrencies are an easy way to earn a lot of money in a short period of time.The users of cryptocurrencies are increasing day by day.People invest in cryptocurrencies due to the large profit margin it gives us.These are also not taxable.They also have some advantages over normal fiat currency.
Activity: 360
July 15, 2018, 09:33:05 AM

To answer your question, I think not. However, bitcoin began to be sold on exchanges in the form of futures. How will the crypto economy turn in the future is difficult to say. But it seems to me that not bitcoin will become the property of the 21st century and the blockchain system. Which is why they stopped talking about today.
Activity: 24
July 15, 2018, 07:44:06 AM
Cryptocurrency is a digital currency where no tax and vat are include.
Activity: 69
July 15, 2018, 07:29:03 AM
Maybe someday. When cryptocurrency has been received across the country
Activity: 574
July 15, 2018, 07:00:40 AM
bitcoin can be a legitimate global payment instrument if all countries agree and legalize bitcoin. currently, transactions that use bitcoin can only be done by a group of people or sellers and buyers who agree to use crypto for payment instruments, so without involving the government in transacting. so the risks are held by their own.
Activity: 350
July 15, 2018, 06:16:27 AM

Cryptocurrency is either legal or not. People accepts crypto to be part of their finance but the government did not advice to use it because of the risks it has had. Maybe in the future crypto will be or legalized by the authority to be used as legal tender only on online shops.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
July 15, 2018, 06:11:41 AM
Cryptocurrencies is easy to exercise, it is very accessible. Time saving and convenient to use.

Their are many advantages due to which people use the btc and other crypto currencies and yes bitcoin has become many people part of their life as it has made people millionaire and billionaire last year when the price reached its all time high.
Activity: 266
July 15, 2018, 05:50:17 AM
I am so glad that i live in the era of such smart technologies which give us a chance to enjoy creative solutions. I think that crypto will be the most convenient and safe method of payment. A lot of large companies have started using crypto
Activity: 162
July 15, 2018, 05:36:24 AM
Cryptocurrencies is easy to exercise, it is very accessible. Time saving and convenient to use.
Activity: 952
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
July 15, 2018, 05:21:38 AM
Now there is a period of globalization.Cryptocurrency will be a universal means of exchange that will be used by many countries.Cryptocurrency is the future on the threshold of which we stand.
Cryptocurrency is a kind of digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange that uses secure network for safer transactions. It uses decentralized control as opposed to centralized systems. It can be used to buy things electronically. The system does not require central command, or large bank can’t control our money.
Cryptocurrency is constantly making noise from across the globe, opening great opportunities, and changing the quality of life. Nowadays, it has become a global phenomenon and is very known to most people. It is independent of any central authority, so people have hold with their own asset. Though other people have limited knowledge about the decentralized nature of cryptocurrency, I still trust its potential that it will be widely-accepted and be widely-available.
Activity: 126
July 15, 2018, 03:58:28 AM
could be, now has many ATM bitcoin gtersebar around the world.
and also has many stores that accept payments with bitcoin. it is not impossible that bitcoin will replace the current currency.
because bitcoin is different from real money, you just need to travel with smartphone. and security issues of course bitcoin safer...
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
July 15, 2018, 03:51:49 AM
Pages:
Jump to: