Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency - page 7. (Read 3520 times)

Activity: 730
Merit: 250
August 15, 2018, 10:57:15 AM
All goes to this.Completely replace Fiat money is unlikely to succeed but every year the number of users of cryptocurrency will definitely grow.At the moment it is an uptrend
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 10:36:24 AM
Cryptocurrencies is easy to exercise, it is very accessible. Time saving and convenient to use.
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 10:31:56 AM
Can cryptocurrency become universal means of exchange. I mean can it be a global legal tender like the physical money

cryptocurrency, unlike any currencies it can be easily manipulated by some powerful people or used as anonymous money to buy something illegal so i really can't see the globalize of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 74
August 15, 2018, 09:54:29 AM
Can cryptocurrency become universal means of exchange. I mean can it be a global legal tender like the physical money

cryptocurrency is traded through anonymous and there is no way to track down when it is used in illegal activities so i don't think any government would want to make a stand to cryptocurrency.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 08:50:44 AM
All are countries don't accept Cryptocurrency.But many country peoples exchange cryptos in this time. Slowly crypto users raising in the world.Anywhere the world you can exchange your crypto from online market. Near future, cryptocurrency will become universal of exchange and globaly legal.
Activity: 59
August 15, 2018, 08:18:24 AM
This may be possible in future. But for now, so many doubts.
Activity: 27
August 15, 2018, 07:47:16 AM
One or several cryptocurrencies will become global currency
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 01:09:11 AM
it seems that it will never be able to because for now bitcoin is a digital currency and few know about bitcoin even in some countries the distribution of bitcoin is not given permission so it makes bitcoin very difficult to do that.
Activity: 210
August 14, 2018, 09:56:06 PM
In our future today, we will have the opportunity to optimize the crypto . Like a machine tool in the past year, everyone says if those in rural areas cultivate it with sensible ones where it is possible for the people to be involved in the field? funny. Today ... there are so many earth-makers looking for more and we still have to work and do not depend on machine tools we still need to do what we should.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
August 14, 2018, 08:47:54 PM
Criptoccurency teknologi yang semakin berkembang dukungan terhadap criptoccurency semakin meningkat karena penggunaan yang praktis.
Activity: 140
August 14, 2018, 08:31:46 PM
Electronic money is really a good trend for the world to grow. This is really a good technology to transfer money between countries. So I do not think this market will collapse.
Activity: 24
August 14, 2018, 08:29:28 PM
I think we shouldn’t see Bitcoin as the same as real currencies we are using just like dollars, euros and pounds. When I look at Bitcoin I see it as the same as PayPal and all those related sort of things. And of course Bitcoin can be used as a means of making payment online, but since not all countries are accepting it, it can only be used at places where its accepted. But if it’s not accepted in your country, I believe that you can still find ways to use it in making transaction and also withdrawing to your bank. Since government can only prevent you from withdrawing from an exchange, you can do straight business with someone. Any thought?
Activity: 334
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 07:30:13 PM
bitcoin is a digital currency, which means that there is no physical form, so, anyway, bitcoin must still not have a physical form, because basically it is a digital form
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
August 14, 2018, 03:51:23 PM
Cryptocurrency now is very popular , indeed some of the establishment are now adopting cryptos, some of the countries are now accepting and even making it legit to use in their country, but some are not accepting it, cryptocurrency is digital kind of currency which was develop for anonimity of the owner of that cryptos .

Yes, bro. And I am sure that its popularity will be only growing with time. My imagination (and rational mind as well) prompt me that the cryptocurrency will be used everywhere soon.
Even now crypto currency is being use all over the world as people are investing and using it to buy goods online now market are accepting it as payment, crypto currency is increasing in popularity faster than before people are being modern and getting a lot of income from crypto currency, according to research in our country 80% of business are depending on crypto currency, so now it has become our need of life.
Activity: 369
Merit: 106
August 14, 2018, 06:20:56 AM
In my opinion, cryptocurrencies do not deserve to be used as payment instruments, such as fiat money, although some companies and stores accept cryptocurrencies as payment instruments. The reason I say that cryptocurrencies don't deserve to be used as payment instruments is that their prices are very unstable. Maybe in the future cryptocurrencies and bitcoin will be the means of payment that everyone uses globally if their prices remain stable
Activity: 35
August 14, 2018, 06:18:52 AM
Perhaps, because now Cryptocurrency is very developed by various companies and team engineers in various parts of the world.
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
August 14, 2018, 06:05:00 AM
In future, there will not traditional currencies, will be only crypto
that will not happen.fiat and other payment system will not diappear.maybe cryptocurrency just left main currency such as bitcoin ,  ripple and other.impossible traditional currency disapear.
Activity: 32
August 14, 2018, 05:42:00 AM
Yes. It could be realized by choosing one cryptos in which you could easily convert other currencies.
Activity: 42
August 14, 2018, 05:25:31 AM
In future, there will not traditional currencies, will be only crypto
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 13, 2018, 10:35:29 PM

I am believe that will happen in next 5 years. Bitcoin and cryptocurrency obstacle right now is on government regulation. Most advance country already accepting bitcoin for payment and i am believe it will spread in near future and adoption on cryptocurrency will happen

it still hard to say that it will happen in the next 5 years but it is possible especially if all country can give one vote to the cryptocurrency and all country can accept cryptocurrency as a new system payment. in that time, I am sure that the cryptocurrency and fiat can work together and bitcoin and fiat will be like a bridge between our real life and our online life so there will be no problem for us to make a payment or to buy something. our life will be better which we can make a payment from anywhere and any places.
Pages:
Jump to: