Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency as our Fiat - page 3. (Read 609 times)

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251
December 22, 2017, 11:35:19 AM
Hi,

I really ike this idea, indeed, because it would mean that we have managed to get rid ok banks.

However, I see 2 main problems, preventing bitcoin from being used as a daily money:
1)  for the moment most shops don't have any infrastructure to manage bitcoin. I guess most owners do not even know about it
2)  the current volatility of bitcoin make it completely inaccurate for daily use

What do you think?
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
December 22, 2017, 09:46:58 AM
Honestly, in my country I can’t imagine these cryptocurrencies can become one of the fiats in our locality. It’s hard to imagine because cryptocurrencies are yet to be legalized so basically it won’t happen now but maybe in the far future if ever the government will allow it.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 505
December 22, 2017, 09:32:10 AM
In my opinion crypto currency will never replace fiat.. fiat is the one of indentity for every countries and crypto currency it just will be alternative methode of payment.. eventhough now crypto currency is more increase day by day, but really difficult to replace fiat..

They just need to solve a few problems before they can actually be used as day to day currencies. Bitcoin can't right now and perhaps never will, the fees and transaction times are too high so it can't be used as normal currency, look at steam, they had to drop bitcoin as payment because it wasn't good for them, that says it all.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 22, 2017, 07:44:35 AM
Yes I can see that digital money can become the world's fiat. There are some countries that start adopting bitcoin in their market so I think the posibilities of having it in our normal day to day transaction is very soon to happen. When governments finally solve their issues when it comes to legality and acceptance of bitcoin that will be the start of a much brighter future for crypto currencies.

Well they're adopting bitcoin but is still keeping their fiat system well and running and i think countries that have adopted btc like japan would keep it that way. Its hard to imagine that btc will br used the same way as fiat because they have certain uses for people's needs
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
December 22, 2017, 07:30:35 AM
It should not be possible in the short term. Now the encrypted currency circle is growing up. There are not many people who use the encrypted currency, but the good news is that people who are willing to accept the encrypted currency are mostly young people. These people will become the main force of the society later. I believe in the future of the encrypted currency.
No I don’t think that will ever be possible, because bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies are specifically meant to Investment. They will just be coming and dying off at last. Bitcoin might reign for some years, but time might come when it won’t be the best anymore and nobody would be interested in investing on it. Maybe another coin like Ethereum or Litecoin might take over and people will be rushing into them. When they fall, another also takes over. That’s it.
Activity: 79
Merit: 12
December 21, 2017, 09:33:51 PM
Do You think that at some point in our society, Cryptocurrency will be our daily fiat and be an essential part of our economy? Can you cite your ideas on how Cryptocurrency change our Fiat?

Cryptocurrencies are very popular nowadays, thas why many people used bitcoin in daily life, but the point of Cryptocurrency changes our fiat or our traditional money, i think this may not happen anymore it is possible to used at alternative money to buy some stuff online but how about the small store?
just keep in your mind replacing cryto over fiat will not happen in the future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
December 21, 2017, 11:44:47 AM
In my opinion crypto currency will never replace fiat.. fiat is the one of indentity for every countries and crypto currency it just will be alternative methode of payment.. eventhough now crypto currency is more increase day by day, but really difficult to replace fiat..
Activity: 266
Merit: 122
December 21, 2017, 11:32:15 AM
Yes I can see that digital money can become the world's fiat. There are some countries that start adopting bitcoin in their market so I think the posibilities of having it in our normal day to day transaction is very soon to happen. When governments finally solve their issues when it comes to legality and acceptance of bitcoin that will be the start of a much brighter future for crypto currencies.
Activity: 672
Merit: 271
December 21, 2017, 10:48:36 AM
Do You think that at some point in our society, Cryptocurrency will be our daily fiat and be an essential part of our economy? Can you cite your ideas on how Cryptocurrency change our Fiat?
Yes I once used to imagine a world of cryptocurrency where you are king of your own money and no one really controls the economy. But then came the horrible idea of transaction fees which really halted my dream as I have to pay now a cut from my money to bear expenses of transferring it. 1%? Thats fine I can bear it but 10-15%?? wasn't paying tax better? But that's fine as I can send money quite quickly within seconds. But minutes? or even hours? Moreover the so called decentralize world is centralized by a handful of miners. So cryptocurrency world is still a very long dream until we find a good coin that can be used for mass adoption.
Activity: 294
December 21, 2017, 10:42:21 AM
this question can not be happening because Cryptocurrency has a lot to cover one of which is Bitcoin here if it happens in a single economy there is a law that can be implemented in this type of system. So Cryptocurrency as our Fiat money can not happen in an economy or in a country. Because there are many barriers to this system, especially the government that puts the tax that they collect into those who invest in an economy.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 166
December 21, 2017, 10:41:02 AM
The use of these cryptocurrencies is still limited and only 15-20% of the population is dealing in this business or is aware about the market and technology and if the question arises like replacing of fiat by crypto dont seems possible at some point because fiat has gained faith of large population from the past and is widely used and because it is legalized by govt. they can exchange it easily for goods which is not the case with altcoins.So fiat gain dominance over other coins in all aspects and remains ahead of it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
December 21, 2017, 10:19:26 AM
it cant be happened. because a lot of country reject bitcoin as payment. and it cant replace fiat, because not all people use and know about bitcoin
I don't think it can happen right now that Cryptocurrency will become the global fiat or the international currency like dollar, it is better for the bitcoin to stay as is, since we are benefiting from bitcoin due to unstable price, if bitcoin will make as fiat for sure it has fix price already, how can we earn if that happens right?
Activity: 476
Merit: 259
December 21, 2017, 10:18:24 AM
Cryptocurrency give the big change for my life. Join  in cryptocurrency give easy access for me to study in University Smiley

Making cryptocurrency as our fiat is a long process for it to be accepted by the whole world for modernization of new of currency. This is because bitcoin is a decentralized currency which means no one in control over it thus making it hard to be implemented as fiat.

I don't believe that it is possible at all, think about it like that, the governments want to control our money, you can't expect them to sit at the side and to watch it grows.

If it is ever going to happen, it is going to increase the price of cryptocurrencies and they are going to skyrocket.
Especially the price of the private decentralized currencies as they are going to be the only way to pay for drugs and other illegal stuffs.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
December 21, 2017, 10:13:26 AM
it cant be happened. because a lot of country reject bitcoin as payment. and it cant replace fiat, because not all people use and know about bitcoin
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
December 21, 2017, 10:06:27 AM
Cryptocurrency give the big change for my life. Join  in cryptocurrency give easy access for me to study in University Smiley

Making cryptocurrency as our fiat is a long process for it to be accepted by the whole world for modernization of new of currency. This is because bitcoin is a decentralized currency which means no one in control over it thus making it hard to be implemented as fiat.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
December 21, 2017, 09:50:08 AM
how Cryptocurrency change our Fiat?
perhaps if there's a chance to happen that crypto will change our fiat maybe because of reasons that crypto currency valued is very popular because of its valued so expensive higher than other currency which is fiat and gold and also because of its massive adaption that can help to promote crypto currency in public and also can help to legalize in neither country. And maybe soon any department will accept crypto as a payment because of being popular and because of its massive demand of supply and after years perhaps it will replace fiat no more doubts.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
December 21, 2017, 09:42:06 AM
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
December 21, 2017, 08:08:52 AM
Bitcoin can possibly become a legal currency of the world but for a certain country to fully adopt it I think that's quite  impossible for now because of the technology use by bitcoin I don't think every member of the society can adopt it especially those who are in the lower member unless proper edication will be provided by the government to help every people in theri country learn crypto currencies

I don't agree when you say that "lower members" of the society won't be able to use crypto. If you are not talking about people that don't even have access to water or sanitation, then I think anyone can use it. Phones are incredibly cheap, and companies can create campaign to distribute phones among those that can't afford one. With a phone, they can easily access crypto and use it. So even undeveloped countries can use crypto, because all they need is a phone and internet access, and that is much easier do develop in those countries, than it is to develop a full network of banks for example. So crypto has great potencial among those persons as well, that could then easily receive money from their family that is working on more developed countries, in order to provide them a better life.

That's a very interesting scenario mate, crypto adoption can be widely spreading nowadays and I think that its not a new think about us. I must agree crypto has a great potential compared with other type of businesses, but making it as fiat isn't an appropriate way because crypto currency is still a digital asset which was used by people to earn fiat cash. If ever it will be used same as cash I don't think it will still be tradable in the future since its value will not grow or be volatile same as what we've experienced nowadays.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
December 21, 2017, 07:17:13 AM
I think that it is possible in the future when the cryptocurrency will become stronger and more people will use it...but while it's too early to talk about it, the сryptocurrency has reached a lot but not enough
Activity: 448
December 21, 2017, 06:44:43 AM
If I think cryptocurrencies is very helpful in economic terms because there are many programs that we must use as well as possible in obtaining income at any time.Fiat cryptocurrencies are also suitable to be done as one place of future investment Because prices often experience a very significant change.
Pages:
Jump to: