Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency as our Fiat - page 4. (Read 609 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 111
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
December 21, 2017, 06:42:51 AM
We are for sure not there yet. Far from it.
The concept of the technology (blockchain) is revolutionary. The use of it or development of it is still far behind. The market cap and mania is way ahead of the technology development at the moment. That is the so called bubble...
We, the community, have to put more effort in developing the technology and supporting it. Instead of greedy looking at the profits.
Then, crypto currencies will become our Fiat.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
December 21, 2017, 06:23:41 AM
Do You think that at some point in our society, Cryptocurrency will be our daily fiat and be an essential part of our economy? Can you cite your ideas on how Cryptocurrency change our Fiat?

Maybe cryptocurrency is a fiat. Becuase this is are the some used in daily, and this is earned day by day, so i think crypto currency will called fiat in our economy. Bitcoin is the one who will bring as to a good life.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
December 21, 2017, 06:14:01 AM
For examples smart contracts in future will be using for detecting middleman between sellers and buyers. That mean, price on thing will not grow.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
December 21, 2017, 05:52:24 AM
Bitcoin can possibly become a legal currency of the world but for a certain country to fully adopt it I think that's quite  impossible for now because of the technology use by bitcoin I don't think every member of the society can adopt it especially those who are in the lower member unless proper edication will be provided by the government to help every people in theri country learn crypto currencies

I don't agree when you say that "lower members" of the society won't be able to use crypto. If you are not talking about people that don't even have access to water or sanitation, then I think anyone can use it. Phones are incredibly cheap, and companies can create campaign to distribute phones among those that can't afford one. With a phone, they can easily access crypto and use it. So even undeveloped countries can use crypto, because all they need is a phone and internet access, and that is much easier do develop in those countries, than it is to develop a full network of banks for example. So crypto has great potencial among those persons as well, that could then easily receive money from their family that is working on more developed countries, in order to provide them a better life.
Activity: 266
Merit: 111
December 21, 2017, 04:55:45 AM
Bitcoin can possibly become a legal currency of the world but for a certain country to fully adopt it I think that's quite  impossible for now because of the technology use by bitcoin I don't think every member of the society can adopt it especially those who are in the lower member unless proper edication will be provided by the government to help every people in theri country learn crypto currencies
Activity: 505
Merit: 35
December 21, 2017, 04:53:04 AM
Do You think that at some point in our society, Cryptocurrency will be our daily fiat and be an essential part of our economy? Can you cite your ideas on how Cryptocurrency change our Fiat?
Nowadays, crypto turns to fiat currency just to use by the people specially in my country. I can say that cryptocurrency plays vital role in our economy. It aids the problem dealing with transaction and it can be also a resources and ways of earning. I love the way people perceive that in near future fiat will change by crypto. It is good to see how it will works if all of us are using digital currency to pay services, establishments and purchasing items. Anyways, we can never remove fiat easily because there are lots of people who doesn't know about crypto and they can't adapt the trend. I believe that there is a right time to change and improve everything, we don't need to take everything easily, we should make it gradually. A step by step procedure will result to a better future of crypto.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
December 21, 2017, 02:54:41 AM

If bitcoin will known as fiat money  and internet site become available to whole country i think cashless is being number one choice of people and that's the time fiat money will replaced a digital currency to use and buy everything for daily needs

Cryptocurrency as our fiat would be easier for us bitcoiners but it is a long long process for those who are not aware about cryptocurrency and are not computer literate or gadget oriented persons. Not all citizens in a particular country are accessible to internet and some are not even familiar with it especially those who belong in the lower class of the society.
Activity: 251
Merit: 2
December 21, 2017, 02:21:44 AM

If bitcoin will known as fiat money  and internet site become available to whole country i think cashless is being number one choice of people and that's the time fiat money will replaced a digital currency to use and buy everything for daily needs
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
December 21, 2017, 02:02:26 AM
It is impossible bitcoin will not be a fiat for me .it is hard to believe on that .
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
December 21, 2017, 02:00:49 AM
I don't think it will happen and I don't want that to happen. Since, Fiat or every country's currency has its own symbol, culture and value that could never be replace. Also. If cryptocurrency will be our fiat their will be no FX anymore or the trading with currencies with different country and our money will be centralized all over the world. I don't think that will happen since every currency has its own value to other currency in that case that cryptocurrency will be the substitute to every fiat the value of one thing will be much more than what we have now. I don't think and I don't want that to happen. And how will the government put taxes on us for that since the cryptocurrency has volatile price.
Activity: 674
Merit: 101
I am hired and not own by any Team!
December 21, 2017, 01:58:56 AM
As we can see how great bitcoin today especially the bitcoin. Bitcoin is so great this day that maybe our economy will going to make it as one of our currency. This is not far to be done.
Activity: 153
December 21, 2017, 01:53:48 AM
It should not be possible in the short term. Now the encrypted currency circle is growing up. There are not many people who use the encrypted currency, but the good news is that people who are willing to accept the encrypted currency are mostly young people. These people will become the main force of the society later. I believe in the future of the encrypted currency.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
December 21, 2017, 01:41:48 AM
For me personally, because I live in a country that has not really legalize bitcoin/cryptocurrency completely, well it does not seem.. let alone be a daily news and an essential part of the economy, cryptocurrency remains as an digital currency that coexist with Fiat.
With Fiat of course I can spending it directly to buying anything that I want, but not with cryptocurrency.. for me personally it must to keep selling it to local currency first.
But on the other sides, I believe for those who live in the countries that has been legalize bitcoin, I think yes.. it certainly be a daily news as if cryptocurrency is an important role that can be equated with Fiat to make any efforts including spending it with directly in everyday life.
Activity: 476
Merit: 259
December 21, 2017, 01:32:22 AM
I don't believe it is ever going to happen.
There are several problems with that.
One of the main reasons that it is never going to happen is that in order for that to happen the cryptocurrency will need to replace the country's coin.

There is not a country that will allow a foreign or a crypto currency to control them, they need a currency they can control, and cryptocurrency is decentralized from it's nature.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
December 21, 2017, 01:17:26 AM

as of now cryptocurrencies is now being part of our daily life but of course fiats are still there becuse fiats are still the legal and well known curency to be used localy on our country. crypto will not be able to crossed the line and replaced fiats even if  they will improved well. this is also happened before when credit cards and debit cards had introduced to the public but look at now fiats are still being used primarily when compared to them. therfor it can also likely happen on bitcoin or any other crypto.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
December 21, 2017, 12:53:45 AM
I don't think at any point crypto is going to replace our fiat, crypto currencies only can be used as the sub currency, unless the crypto currencies that you mean is the crypto that created by the government, but in that case the crypto will have the same value with fiat
Activity: 812
Merit: 510
December 21, 2017, 12:11:51 AM
Cryptocurrency has high chances of being the new fiat only in the future as the implementation of a cashless economy will make it easier for e-transactions to be used more widely and to use these cryptos as a source of payment too.
Activity: 330
http://www.daxico.com/
December 21, 2017, 12:04:33 AM
I think it is going to a hard process to became a fiat to our country but I see how it works in me that's why it can be possibe to be our fiat soon and I think many people will agree with bitcoin to be pur fiat.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
December 21, 2017, 12:03:14 AM

I dont think that bitcoin can become fiat currency type of daily use as bitcoin is good for investment due to the supply is so low.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
December 20, 2017, 11:54:52 PM
It is a good idea but at some point i think is not gonna happen as crypto currencies as a main currency, Because many people are not totally accepted any crypto even if they know cause they think it is a form of scam and beside crypto currecies has no physical form and always need a internet connection to make a transaction I think it is not suitable for daily needs .
Pages:
Jump to: