Pages:
Author

Topic: 👉🔥✅[Cryptocurrency backed by cryptomining ]✅ FIVESTARMININGNETWORK ✅ 🔥FSN🔥✅ - page 3. (Read 2077 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 0
many ICO websites have reviewed, the possibility of this project is really serious in its development, so participants don't need to worry about joining it
Activity: 30
I see some partnerships. Is there any more coming?
Activity: 213
Merit: 1
ICO listing sited that shows here isn't full list, its probably another 10-20 more than actually shows on website.
I looked up the translation on Russian, it's not a high-quality translation, many mistakes. And I have a question, as your token Five Star Mining Network will get the support of other cryptocurrencies, mined by using mining hardware. How did he get it?

I didn't check Russian translation, probably if I did I would notice those mistakes. I do speak Russian and write also.

Could be because we went out on social media while project was still new and with many mistakes and not finished. We still working on project on daily basis, as we are without starting capital, it's not going as fast as other ICO's with 100+k $ budget.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
I looked up the translation on Russian, it's not a high-quality translation, many mistakes. And I have a question, as your token Five Star Mining Network will get the support of other cryptocurrencies, mined by using mining hardware. How did he get it?
Public token pre-sale will start in
days
:
hours
:
minutes
:
seconds
Carlo Buonpane joined our advisor board.
Activity: 30
Is the bounty program planned? If so, where can I read about the conditions for the members? And the timing of the program.

Bounty link
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-fivestarminingnetwork-crypto-backed-by-mined-crypto-4584560
Bounty telegram related questions here
https://t.me/FSMN_BountyChat
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Is the bounty program planned? If so, where can I read about the conditions for the members? And the timing of the program.
Whoever sayd cryptocurrency mining isn't profitable can read great article about BITMAIN who is leaders in crypto mining and now valued at 50 Billion
https://www.coindesk.com/crypto-unicorn-bitmain-weighs-18-billion-ipo-one-of-worlds-largest/
This is very big news, hopefully this will help introduce Fivestarminingnetwork to the whole world. join pre sale and get lots of benefits in the future

It all depends on how much people will get involved. We are fair and transparent, but it's up to people where they want to invest. Some people invest money in ideas and don't expect return, some people invest money smart to multiply it.

yeah, i agree. it all depends on the users. and most of them are naive enough to invest on hollow promises. actually, it's difficult to predict the fate of a someone else's project.

Indeed.

I myself invested quite a lot into projects that had huge marketing like Nagacoin (NGC  with 30+m raised) Dorado (dor) also 10+m raised. Sp8de (spade) also multiple millions raised. All of them great products, great marketing. And great downfall straight after going into exchange, all of them lost over 70% of inicial offering price by now. And will end up in bin. Why ? Cause they don't care about tokens. They use funds for project, and what happens to tokens doesnt actually matter for them, as they don't tend to use tokens on own blockchain or anything similar.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
This is very big news, hopefully this will help introduce Fivestarminingnetwork to the whole world. join pre sale and get lots of benefits in the future

It all depends on how much people will get involved. We are fair and transparent, but it's up to people where they want to invest. Some people invest money in ideas and don't expect return, some people invest money smart to multiply it.

yeah, i agree. it all depends on the users. and most of them are naive enough to invest on hollow promises. actually, it's difficult to predict the fate of a someone else's project.

Activity: 42
Nice Project with a strong client support  , but can you tell me more about the project please

The basic idea behind the project is to sell tokens and buyback them later when our product ( mining farm ) will bring profits - starting from February 2019. We will use profits to maintain farm, keep the team working and developing more products like own cryptocurrency exchange. And use rest of money to buy back coins as we aim to buy all coins back - But most likely it won't happen that quick, as people who will buy coins during ICO won't sell them for the same price, but will sell them to us for way higher price than they bought. In this case, everyone wins - We generate money with the farm, and give part of it back to you by buying tokens from you at exchanges with a price that you put it on sale.
Great  Smiley
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: