Pages:
Author

Topic: 👉🔥✅[Cryptocurrency backed by cryptomining ]✅ FIVESTARMININGNETWORK ✅ 🔥FSN🔥✅ - page 4. (Read 2077 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 1
I see you just started pre-sale and I don't get the fund-raising scheme on the website, will you keep it a secret until the end of the crowdsale?
hey kuah bakso I think you are right, how will people know the results of the presale. whereas you don't enter it here

We are working on it and will put it on the website as soon as possible.
has been added!
I see you just started pre-sale and I don't get the fund-raising scheme on the website, will you keep it a secret until the end of the crowdsale?
hey kuah bakso I think you are right, how will people know the results of the presale. whereas you don't enter it here

We are working on it and will put it on the website as soon as possible.
I am overwhelmed with the number of project evaluation pages that listed the ICO of this project!
It seems you have done a great job advertising the ICO, which shows that you are really serious working and promoting the project.
I will follow up with more up-to-date news and may be attending pre-sale. Hope you will be one of the biggest and most successful project of this year!

We had no choice than to put hard work into it, as we started without any budget. All team works for project success as they believe in the project and not because of the chase of money.

Also one of our aims is to have coin backed by our buyback scheme, as for no we have seen since January probably around 5-10 ico's that didn't lose their value, out of 400+ ICO projects.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
I am overwhelmed with the number of project evaluation pages that listed the ICO of this project!
It seems you have done a great job advertising the ICO, which shows that you are really serious working and promoting the project.
I will follow up with more up-to-date news and may be attending pre-sale. Hope you will be one of the biggest and most successful project of this year!
Activity: 238
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I see the seriousness of this project in development, the supporters behind this project are big companies. can it be mine from now on
Nice Project with a strong client support  , but can you tell me more about the project please

The basic idea behind the project is to sell tokens and buyback them later when our product ( mining farm ) will bring profits - starting from February 2019. We will use profits to maintain farm, keep the team working and developing more products like own cryptocurrency exchange. And use rest of money to buy back coins as we aim to buy all coins back - But most likely it won't happen that quick, as people who will buy coins during ICO won't sell them for the same price, but will sell them to us for way higher price than they bought. In this case, everyone wins - We generate money with the farm, and give part of it back to you by buying tokens from you at exchanges with a price that you put it on sale.
Activity: 42
Nice Project with a strong client support  , but can you tell me more about the project please
Activity: 17
Merit: 4
I think you need to make a bounty campaign sir for promotion to make your project successful

It's in the lite paper ( current whitepaper )
Activity: 184
please let me conform that ETH coin is buying from trading is that right?

You can buy FSN tokens right now on website with ETH and also using bitcoin. Information is on website after login form.

When we will go into exchanges, we will list our coin only against BTC
Activity: 14
please let me conform that ETH coin is buying from trading is that right?
Your website is so simple that I can't see much useful information. In addition, have your white paper and roadmap come out? I would like to know more details about your team

Did you check website itself, or screenshots here?

Whitepaper link was below screenshots
https://fivestarminingnetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Whitepaper-Fivestarminingnetwork.pdf

Roadmap also is here on screenshots, and website.

About team?" You would like description of each person?
Activity: 46
Your website is so simple that I can't see much useful information. In addition, have your white paper and roadmap come out? I would like to know more details about your team
We have been added to another listing site - betaico
Your project FiveStarMiningNetwork was listed on CryptoKrunch.io!

Follow https://cryptokrunch.io/en/ico/FiveStarMiningNetwork to check it.

Please contact us if any ICO information is missing or incorrect.

Hi, great you forgot to add team.
Pages:
Jump to: