Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency coining - page 2. (Read 381 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
July 15, 2018, 11:19:18 PM
If so and indeed it is wrong, then I agree to include it in the dictionary. To be a standard language.
Activity: 60
July 07, 2018, 04:14:39 PM
I agree with this. I think this should be done it will make this term familiar with people and it will also go forward one step of acceptance. I think it will be a good idea if it does so.
Activity: 65
July 07, 2018, 10:09:17 AM
I understand this but you should know the online dictionary based on this many people don’t use dictionary nowadays they are using google translate based on this they can search on internet also they can get enough result I hope soon it will be included.

Nowadays in our market the many cyrpto currencies coins are being released and with that it can help the people to have a good income or sideline to sustain their needs and wants especially using bitcoin.
Activity: 221
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 12:15:39 PM
I understand this but you should know the online dictionary based on this many people don’t use dictionary nowadays they are using google translate based on this they can search on internet also they can get enough result I hope soon it will be included.
Activity: 196
June 28, 2018, 12:01:26 PM
I totally agree with you. This kinds of words must be introduced in the dictionary. In this way, people will learn more and adopt the cryptocurrency more easily.
Activity: 252
June 27, 2018, 08:05:12 PM
Yes this can b added but it will not help much in accepting bitcoin by the mass. Just a dictionay word is unable to make them interested in this field. We need more advertisement.
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
June 27, 2018, 11:17:44 AM
It doesn't matter whether or not these terms are defined within the dictionary, some of the most common words in current everyday language are not in the dictionary, or have only recently been added, including several acronyms. Fewer people are starting to consider the dictionary definition of words, or even word lists to be accurate anymore, as people no longer unanimously agree the meaning of dozens of words.
Activity: 266
June 27, 2018, 11:11:14 AM
In crypto market there are lots of coins also those coins are very much familiar to the people so nowadays people search anything from internet and they can get better answer also this will be add in dictionary soon and this will help people to find meanings.
Activity: 672
Merit: 127
June 27, 2018, 04:47:51 AM
i have observed that terms like "cryptocurrency", "blockchain", and "alts" is not an english word because it is not included in the english dictionary though it is cliche in our cryptoworld, i think it is high time to include it in the dictionary for further acceptance of the public and increase its popularity do you agree? 
We have our crypto currency Terminology here. Why do you need a dictionary? Grin

We can already gather information nowadays in the INTERNET. There will be a lot of process if you want to include it in the FIAT dictionary. hahaha

Activity: 210
June 27, 2018, 01:11:34 AM
I do agree with you and at the beginning of my journey with crypto, I thought so and found that these terms are so new to be added in the dictionary. But they are getting popular in recent time. And I hope these terms will be added in the dictionary within a short time.
Activity: 36
June 26, 2018, 07:56:02 PM
Sure we can not find it in the dictionary because it's just the latest development in technology but I mean, it will not make any difference if it gets added in the dictionary. We all have our own terms here so to speak. In addition, everyone knows how to use big, and it will only be at their fingertips if they really want to understand all the crypto terms. If there is a dictionary that adds it, great, otherwise it will not affect the bitcoin bit popularity. It may help you to understand some Cryptocurrency words / phrases.
Activity: 252
June 26, 2018, 07:40:29 PM
Yes this can b added but it will not help much in accepting bitcoin by the mass. Just a dictionay word is unable to make them interested in this field. We need more advertisement.
Activity: 658
June 26, 2018, 06:04:14 PM
It's true we can't find this in dictionary. i think it is not popular among all the peoples. Only some peoples are know about this market and they invest on this market. For me it is still unexplored word.
Activity: 257
June 26, 2018, 05:51:26 PM
These are Terminologies that just came to the surface of recent. Been listed in the dictionary isn't a big issue anyways. But the key thing is that has anyone tried submitting it to the world dictionary for aplroval and it was rejected?

i have observed that terms like "cryptocurrency", "blockchain", and "alts" is not an english word because it is not included in the english dictionary though it is cliche in our cryptoworld, i think it is high time to include it in the dictionary for further acceptance of the public and increase its popularity do you agree? 
Activity: 126
June 26, 2018, 05:25:53 PM
Well, not having this words on the dictionary is not hampering its popularity in this era of internet. If anyone need to know about these they will find it out on the internet. Including these in the dictionary won't help much too with its popularity because we don't read dictionary like books we just search out the word we need to know.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
June 25, 2018, 12:51:29 PM

It is not in the dictionary. Because it's not really popular all over the world. Everyone's awareness is still very faint. In other words, it is still a special and unrecognized word.
Activity: 28
June 25, 2018, 12:43:33 PM
I advise you to invest money in Socratus because it guarantees protection and deceiving not who will not
Activity: 127
Merit: 3
June 25, 2018, 09:30:52 AM
I don't see this bring much help in terms of acceptance to crypto in general, it's just making a word official and won't really do much else, it'll still only be used by those who are in the crypto world anyways
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
June 25, 2018, 09:14:05 AM
The latest technological invention can not be found in the dictionary at the moment as well.  "Blockchain" "cryptocurrency" and "altcoin" are all new words that just came due to the discovery of Blockchain technology. Soon  they will make their way into the dictionary.

it is not that new as you are telling it already exist since 2009. what we need to know is how do the coining of word happen? who chooses what words to add. this thread gives us an idea that the process of coining a word is not easy gives me a thought on how blockchain will help the language industry.
Activity: 285
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
June 25, 2018, 02:56:38 AM
The latest technological invention can not be found in the dictionary at the moment as well.  "Blockchain" "cryptocurrency" and "altcoin" are all new words that just came due to the discovery of Blockchain technology. Soon  they will make their way into the dictionary.
Pages:
Jump to: