Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency Exchange Graveyard - NEED HELP - page 2. (Read 300 times)

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
- What exchanges are missing? (we only list the ones that have closed down during the last 18 months, i.e. from October 2017 and forward)
After a quick google search, I noticed that you're missing a few:

- Urdubit: A pakistani exchange that shut down last year.

- MapleChange: Canadian exchange that was hacked (some people say they pulled an exit scam) last year.

- Coindelta: Indian exchange that shut down last month due to pressure from the govt.

- Cubits: crypto exchange from UK that shut down last year.

I didn't do a thorough search so maybe I'm missing a few more, who knows, so you might wanna update the list.
Activity: 364
Merit: 127
Wow. How in the world is Mt.Gox not a part of that list. This one exchange single handedly handled 70% of all BTC transactions at one point of time. This deserves to be on top of your list op.

In case you didn't fully read what OP said.

- What exchanges are missing? (we only list the ones that have closed down during the last 18 months, i.e. from October 2017 and forward)

Meaning to say Mt.Gox is not really there since it shut down in 2014 so obviously Mt.Gox wouldn't be on that list.
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Wow. How in the world is Mt.Gox not a part of that list. This one exchange single handedly handled 70% of all BTC transactions at one point of time. This deserves to be on top of your list op.

Also, I recognize very few exchanges in your list like Cryptopia and QuadrigaFX.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
As you are focusing on a list of dead/down exchange site along with some other information such as the reason and the date, I do not think it is needed to put the information about their trading fees and deposit method. Why? Simply because it is useless information imho, usually that kind of information is needed by users who are looking for exchange as alternative. Just my opinion..
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
Dear Bitcointalkers,

We have prepared a list of dead cryptocurrency exchanges. A way of remembering the exchanges that screwed us over, but also remembering the ones that were forced to close down due to government regulations etc. It is available here: https://www.cryptowisser.com/exchange-graveyard/

We now kindly ask you for your help.

- Are any of the exchanges not dead/down (but simply inaccessible for us here at Cryptowisser for some reason)
- Any "cause of death" incorrect? In particular the MIAs might have to be explored further.
- Any "time of death" incorrect?

We are so much looking forward to making this list a go to-place for people who want to pay tributes to the ones we have lost! Smiley

THANK YOU!

All the best,
Cryptowisser
Pages:
Jump to: