Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency - future? - page 20. (Read 21425 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
November 10, 2018, 12:38:19 PM
This future cryptocurrency I am sure will be very good and many platforms will start accepting payments or will improve payment technology using blockchain technology so they can accept cryptocurrency payments.
Cryptocurrency is necessary in future peoples so many peoples are buy and hold for some cryptocurrency. But many governments are discussing the crypto legalisation but exactly few countries only accepting this crypto so it is waiting for continuous growth and future development. I think predefined in already so we just believe this crypto investment. I hope future is ever green in cryptocurrrency and some other new innovation also possible in crypto.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
November 10, 2018, 11:30:46 AM
What do you think will happen with the cryptocurrency in the future?
Being one of the person who have cryptocurrency I do hope that in the future cryptocurrency will be widely use in different countries which be consider as a legal currency. I have many thought in my mind that I want to happen in cryptocurrency in the future like it gonna be legal currency that can be use in offline and online store and can use in transport vehicle like taxi or bus.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
November 10, 2018, 10:55:50 AM
Crypto will remain in the future because crypto is created by bringing blockchain technology for the future. And now there are many companies are testing the blockchain and there are also some companies have implemented blockchain technology. So in my opinion Crypto will grow and become better in the future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 10, 2018, 09:05:47 AM
I have high hopes and are optimistic about the crypto currency in the future because crypto currencies have become increasingly popular and there will be many people investing so that crypto currencies will continue to grow and with technology also developing in the future crypto currencies will probably many used
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
November 10, 2018, 07:27:48 AM

Since last year's blockchain rally, cryptocurrency has captured many positions in the commodity market and has become a concern for the public. At that time, not a little too investors were scrambling to adopt the booming cryptocurrency. In the future, similar things might happen again with a better number and value than before.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
November 10, 2018, 07:18:13 AM
crypto brings blockchain technology that many companies want to test the sophistication of the blockchain. The blockchain has never been down because the server is everywhere. That caused a lot of companies to use it. so the crypto future is very good
That is really true! Many companies will open their hands in accepting blockchain technology because it has an immutable, safe and transparent records. We also see how cryptocurrency change the way of payment.  I like to use bitcoin when I will receive my salary in the future specially today that I have knowledge on how to use it.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
November 10, 2018, 06:18:52 AM
I think cryptocurrency will be accepted in all countries because the rapid development of crypto and can improve the economy is proven by Venezuela which has implemented crypto currency in its country, namely Petro.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
November 10, 2018, 03:19:04 AM
Cryptocurrency is still gaining popularity and use until today. Though there had been so many questions as to its reliability and strength as a positive contribution to the advancement of payment systems with the use of the block chain, still it has managed to slowly make some progress as some countries are now accepting cryptocurrencies. It cannot be denied that the market may have gone not so good and some countries are still not so favorable to it but it did not actually stop cryptocurrency from being used.  Of course there is much to learn about it and people are still in the process of accepting it and using it for our daily activities. Someday it might be used globally almost as if a basic need.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
November 10, 2018, 02:07:48 AM
yes the crypto market has only grown since the creation of bitcoin and blockchain, of course it will not reach all the people of the world, but a good slice of the world market of coins, investments, innovations based on blockchain, will surely be the future!
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
November 10, 2018, 01:30:08 AM
This future cryptocurrency I am sure will be very good and many platforms will start accepting payments or will improve payment technology using blockchain technology so they can accept cryptocurrency payments.
Activity: 665
Merit: 250
November 10, 2018, 01:09:01 AM
no one can know for sure the development of cryptocurrencies and any coins in my opinion the development of crypto currencies depends on the investors themselves
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
November 09, 2018, 07:51:51 PM
We are gradually moving into a cryptocurrency future just after ten years of launch. The stability has continue to grow, going even to the far deep rural places never expected. The future will be good for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
November 09, 2018, 02:07:51 PM
In the future, cryptocurrency can go to different states only along with their local national money. That is, a cryptocurrency can only be an auxiliary type of money. States will not be able to abandon their national money, because they hold the country's economy.
Of course, the cryptocurrency will constantly be improved and we cannot yet say what kind it will have in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
November 09, 2018, 12:24:30 PM
Crypto Currency is a new payment method in modern society, the future of BTC - ETH - BCH and many other kinds of electronic money will still change in value, but if they let go, this is the thing. can not happen As for the price change, it depends on market factors.

I guess, in the future, you can pay with Bitcoins for the goods and food even in the supermarkets. The cryptocurrency will be popularized - everybody will know about it and take it as a norm when someone uses BTC or altcoins.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 103
November 09, 2018, 02:48:05 AM
I read that China had begun to allow bitcoin as a public payment, they insisted that it didn't matter, maybe altcoin also has the same position and this is great because their population is very open about cryptocurrencies. I think if finally everything becomes legal then the process of equality with fiat will be very well regulated.

Thats a good news to all chinese investors and also the partnership of china government . And i think there are many countries that accepting cryptocurrency in the future . Yes i hope too the crypto is become legal because its very useful to us.
Activity: 299
November 09, 2018, 02:37:35 AM
I read that China had begun to allow bitcoin as a public payment, they insisted that it didn't matter, maybe altcoin also has the same position and this is great because their population is very open about cryptocurrencies. I think if finally everything becomes legal then the process of equality with fiat will be very well regulated.
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 09, 2018, 12:42:15 AM
For me, the future of bitcoin are, there will be more investors. There will be more people who will be attracted and will start using bitcoin. Also the most important, is that the price of bitcoin will bounce back again.
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
November 08, 2018, 05:45:06 PM

Everything we ever wanted. Adoption. It will storm the world and drown the doubts and skeptisms of people.  It's slowly infiltrating the  economy of different countries even though some like China are still averse to the idea. Only recently,  I used Crypto - Tapcoin,  to pay for drinks at a bar.  Mine and a friend's, and to say that it didn't feel good would be to lie.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
November 08, 2018, 05:42:28 PM

The future really entails a lot of exploration to be done and discovered. A lot of wealth still to be spread abroad the globe. The excitement of new projects that will be embarked on and achieved with the help of the blockchain technology and really much more.
Activity: 221
November 08, 2018, 05:23:23 PM
I am sure that with time the capitalization of the cryptocurrency market will increase significantly, the business will begin its development primarily as ISO, and even small Bitcoin holders will become dollar millionaires.
Pages:
Jump to: