Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency - future? - page 21. (Read 21425 times)

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
November 08, 2018, 05:16:13 PM
Adoption, remember back then when internet was slow. I guess history repeat again. So many positive news happening in crypto and it will continue. It was hard  these past few months but its only prove  that crypto will survive because its worth it.
People have very short term memories, I remember when just downloading a file of a few megabytes was a big problem and you needed several hours to do it, now the Internet is so fast that you can download files like that in a second, and if the development of bitcoin keeps going in the right direction we are going to see the same happening to the bitcoin network.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 311
November 08, 2018, 03:03:31 PM
I think the cryptocurrency of the future will be much more used for transaction needs such as real money. If this year it's bad for cryptocurrency, but I'm sure cryptocurrency can grow bigger in the future.
true because crypto currencies are in a bad condition now but crypto has tried to develop well, so someday surely the crypto currency will grow big because of the increase in the number of secrets that year more and more people are using it as a means of payment
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
November 08, 2018, 03:27:22 PM
What do you think will happen with the cryptocurrency in the future?
It is difficult to predict exactly how we will use crypto-currencies, but I am sure that they will exist and we will actively use technologies that are related to crypto-currencies.
copper member
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
November 08, 2018, 03:11:31 PM
Most of these currencies aren't even applicable yet outside of storage. Once there's application such as Amazon accepting Bitcoin/Litecoin, they're all going to shoot up like crazy. Or wait for blockchain social media platforms that rival Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube - that's going to put real value into these currencies. And people are working on them at the moment. In a few years I believe many currencies will rise in value massively and then stabilize. At the moment it's all just hype. But once crypto becomes applicable by the masses, it will no longer be just hype.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
November 08, 2018, 02:52:24 PM
crypto brings blockchain technology that many companies want to test the sophistication of the blockchain. The blockchain has never been down because the server is everywhere. That caused a lot of companies to use it. so the crypto future is very good

I agree, however, I do not think that all cryptocurrency will survive in the future, simply because I think that some coins are created for a specific project so some may be gone in ten years, while new ones will be created. That said, I hope that more people are already using cryptocurrency by then, perhaps co-existing with fiat, depending on how financial economy goes.
copper member
Activity: 409
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
November 08, 2018, 02:44:00 PM
I think the cryptocurrency of the future will be much more used for transaction needs such as real money. If this year it's bad for cryptocurrency, but I'm sure cryptocurrency can grow bigger in the future.
copper member
Activity: 294
November 08, 2018, 01:57:56 PM
The future of Cryptocurrency is really going to be great.
This is because , the public are getting aware of the huge potential of Cryptocurrency in recent times compared to what obtains before now.
Corporate bodies, industries and even governments seems to be picking interest in Cryptocurrency and this tells  a lot as regards the Cryptocurrency future.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1767
November 08, 2018, 01:15:20 PM

If crypto continues to develop in this way, it will certainly have a good future. I have been with crypto for a long time and have experienced many highs and lows of crypto so far, but the bottom line was it went on and on. The acceptance of crypto has generally increased and even governments in many countries have given crypto green light. That's why i look relaxed into the future of crypto and rely on it, that things will go on like before. At some point prices will rise again, you just have to wait long enough.  Wink
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
November 08, 2018, 12:49:07 PM
the future of cryptocurrency can be very expensive and of course cryptocurrency can be used for many platforms in the future cryptocurrency can take over in the financial sector so transactions can be of 2 types, using fiat currencies or using digital currencies such as cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
November 08, 2018, 12:35:37 PM

I think it will be used by the mass in the future. Some big companies are starting to use block chain technology, and some are starting to use it to provide services to people. I guess in the future, it will be widely used not just for investment or to trade, but also to provide convenience and ease to people.
copper member
Activity: 262
November 08, 2018, 12:30:47 PM
I have no doubt about crypto currency future, Obviously crypto currency future will be very bright. Now many famous company show their interest about crypto currency, day by day increase their number as well as many country thinking about crypto currency so there is no doubt about crypto currency future.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
November 08, 2018, 11:15:36 AM
Cryptocurrencies will replace the traditional money in the future. It will be less controlled than traditional money. On the other side, it will be easier to use. People will use it as an instrument of transaction and not as an object of trade and speculation.
What makes you think that crypto currencies will replace fiat currency? Have ever thought of other third world currencies where internet access is limited? If crypto currencies take over as the only currency, then those countries will be neglected more and will eventually cease to exist. Crypto currencies might take over, but that will happen after dozens of decades, after hundreds of generation. But until then fiat and crypto currencies will prevail side by side.
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
November 08, 2018, 10:57:24 AM
crypto brings blockchain technology that many companies want to test the sophistication of the blockchain. The blockchain has never been down because the server is everywhere. That caused a lot of companies to use it. so the crypto future is very good
I think because of the help of modern technologies and blockchain technologies many companies will create new product that can be use to have a better life of every individual. Cryptocurrency will bring us a beautiful and bright future and it will also help our economy to grown more.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
November 08, 2018, 10:37:09 AM
Cryptocurrencies will replace the traditional money in the future. It will be less controlled than traditional money. On the other side, it will be easier to use. People will use it as an instrument of transaction and not as an object of trade and speculation.
Activity: 866
Merit: 10
November 08, 2018, 10:30:59 AM
crypto is currently in a bad period because many people are leaving crypto and causing its value to go down, but this is not the end of everything, every place of investment has always been rising and falling, and I hope it won't be long,
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
November 08, 2018, 09:44:26 AM
I look at the crypto currency positively and I believe that the crypto currency will have a good future and many people will start using it, because the crypto currency will continue to grow and become an investment that will be very profitable
really true. moreover now there are so many who use crypto for a very large income search place such as investment and trade, so the future of the crypto currency will be bright because the more that year the more investors and other users arrive
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
November 08, 2018, 09:37:55 AM
I look at the crypto currency positively and I believe that the crypto currency will have a good future and many people will start using it, because the crypto currency will continue to grow and become an investment that will be very profitable
copper member
Activity: 238
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
November 08, 2018, 08:45:34 AM
I think their would be a great possibilities in the future of the crypto currency. People would still look forward for the great opportunities that would come along the way.
Activity: 384
Merit: 106
November 08, 2018, 07:26:09 AM
Bitcoin's future will be great. I guess it will be known all over the world, many people will plan to invest and the miners will increase. Also the users. The last thing is, bitcoin's price will recover and will become higher.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
November 08, 2018, 07:09:16 AM
The future for cryptocurrency is good no matter what you see happening now. A lot of people makes use of cryptocurrency and some companies are starting to accept it when they see that it fits in with what they are after. It helps a lot and has gotten popular for being a faster means of making transactions. All you need is just the address of the receiver and within a few minutes you’re done.
Pages:
Jump to: