Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency investment - page 10. (Read 2959 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 102
April 30, 2019, 05:37:37 PM
There is no doubt about the success of the right investment with a qualitative analytical individual approach. The ability to feel and calculate the strategy and perspective of coins is the main key element for an experienced investor.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
April 25, 2019, 05:45:05 AM
In every investment there is something called buy and sell, and because crypto is too fluctuating, in this case we have to know the right time when to buy and when to sell, I think if we have understood that strategy we will always get profit and avoid from the risk of losing. we are smart in managing time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
April 23, 2019, 02:10:18 PM
With serious and deep knowledge of the processes taking place on the cryptocurrency market, you can rely on profit generation.
Investing and your knowledge is completely interrelated.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
April 23, 2019, 02:06:15 PM
You perfectly got it right. In crypto, there's no one definite thing that work aside this. Knowing when to buy, sell and buy again is the key towards making it big in cryptocurrency and this could take a lot of failures before one can get two or more right which is enough for one to make it big in this industry.
You are absolutely right, a few months ago, I tried to be content with patience, but I invested in the wrong coin, so I lost money. You need to have operational information to know what cryptocurrency to invest in and what not. For myself I found a project that provides this kind of information https://pyyro.com it is completely free!
Activity: 172
April 23, 2019, 01:33:20 PM
You perfectly got it right. In crypto, there's no one definite thing that work aside this. Knowing when to buy, sell and buy again is the key towards making it big in cryptocurrency and this could take a lot of failures before one can get two or more right which is enough for one to make it big in this industry.
Activity: 201
April 13, 2019, 04:44:16 PM
Of course investment in cryptocurrency is good.just like I'm saving my future and securing the best for the future.good project wilm surely fetch much gain sonner or later because cryptocurrency is unpredictable and it may boom up anytime anyday.so I prefer investing in crypto than spending the money on worthless things.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
April 13, 2019, 07:29:48 AM
I used to get worked up over a loss in cryptocurrency not until I realized that these losses can be mitigated using the right investment strategy.
Investing and holding a coin is not the issue here, the issue is knowing when to sell.
The most successful investors are those who know when exactly to sell.
And to do that, one need doses of patience so as not to fomo and sell at loss.
The difference between the rich and the poor is simply the ability to know the right time to sell.

Of course, you can now invest in many altcoins , for example, take bn to be the strong neo all these coins are likely to continue to grow in the future
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003
April 13, 2019, 07:21:30 AM
Invest only that you are willing to lose 100% and play it wise. Be an early adopter and exit when your goals are met or the market is at the top.
Well said. be a early adopter but it must not be mistaken that all ICOs are not worth a early adoption, even at the ethereum icos no one was sure and ost people bought it after the crash of bitcoin market thinking it will help to create a better platform for erc-20 tokens.
I will advice to research before investment.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
April 13, 2019, 07:19:20 AM
in my opinion. You'd better sell your coins in stages. When Bitcoin returns to 20K dollars, u can sell half of the coins. u need to continue to observe that at the new height of Bitcoin, u can sell the remaining coins.
I think it will bring losses. If it does have the ability to grow as tall as it and you believe it why did you sell it half right now? hold your assets to advantage on you, or you can cut your losses and start trading in other assets.
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
April 13, 2019, 07:15:23 AM
in my opinion. You'd better sell your coins in stages. When Bitcoin returns to 20K dollars, u can sell half of the coins. u need to continue to observe that at the new height of Bitcoin, u can sell the remaining coins.
copper member
Activity: 126
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
April 13, 2019, 06:43:03 AM
A right time to GET IN, a right time to GET OUT - this is called "The Perfect Recipe" in crypto trading, forex, stock.

My brother spends hours on a daily basis to find "The Perfect Recipe"  Cheesy

What about filtering the best crypto where we will going to implement your recipe? Was that going to be much more effective? More market price, more profit. In that case I can say another perfect recipe to consider.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
April 13, 2019, 06:05:08 AM
Practice shows that investing in cryptocurrency can bring a very good income in the long term, that is, by investing you consciously agree that your deposit will be frozen for some time.

Investing in long is very dangerous , not all coins can show good growth , I think only bitcoin can be kept in long , as this coin is reliable unlike others
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
April 13, 2019, 05:39:38 AM
Right timing to sell..

You should know when to sell and on how to mitigate the risk you take.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
April 13, 2019, 05:30:53 AM
Invest only that you are willing to lose 100% and play it wise. Be an early adopter and exit when your goals are met or the market is at the top.

People should have their own research and should know what they are doing and in what they want to invest in. Before getting any convinced do not take any actions as it involves your own hard earned money and should not get waste.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
April 13, 2019, 05:04:23 AM
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
April 12, 2019, 05:04:03 PM
Practice shows that investing in cryptocurrency can bring a very good income in the long term, that is, by investing you consciously agree that your deposit will be frozen for some time.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
April 11, 2019, 04:59:33 AM
I believe that the investment portfolio should consist of 3 parts:
the first part (33%) is Bitcoin.
the second part (33%) is the altcoins from the top 10 coinmarketcap
the third part (34%) is a new promising altcoins, such as Sound Money Coin, Elixir and others.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
April 11, 2019, 04:42:34 AM
I used to get worked up over a loss in cryptocurrency not until I realized that these losses can be mitigated using the right investment strategy.
Investing and holding a coin is not the issue here, the issue is knowing when to sell.
The most successful investors are those who know when exactly to sell.
And to do that, one need doses of patience so as not to fomo and sell at loss.
The difference between the rich and the poor is simply the ability to know the right time to sell.

Not just selling is important because we must also learn when the right time to buy,because before having a target price to sell we should know about how much the capital and in this the buying timing is needed.so what this means we must know when to buy and also the selling.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
April 11, 2019, 04:30:53 AM
Yes that is correct. Selling is actually the toughest decision a trader can have to face because you never know when is the best time to sell your assets. It requires more of discipline and less greedy tendency to actually stick to a particular percentage of profit when you sell.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
April 11, 2019, 04:25:08 AM
Basically, before joining the crytpocurrency world we must be able to understand it well so that we can see the opportunities that exist and avoiding things that are risky. that is an important thing where we must be able to manage our crypto assets well to make a profit.The crypto situation is currently a concern. Even I think Crypto now makes a lot of people panic and that will have a bad effect on the crypto world, so we have to have a separate solution to be able to handle the current crypto state. By making a purchase, it will be a solution for crypto prices to be even better, that's a good solution for the future and investment purpose.
Pages:
Jump to: